August 29, 2014 | 1885 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Triple Nutrition Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by dhuma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hate hate hate this product. I usually use the Aussie moist shampoo and conditioner but Garnier was on sale and I know a lot of people who really enjoy Garnier products. I've regret that decision immediately after the first wash. Usually right after washing and conditioning my hair, my hair feels soft and de-tangled. After using Garnier Triple Nutrition, my hair felt super dry and brittle. My hair tangles so much more easily now and feels so much drier when I touch it. I do have colored hair that I use heat products on regularly but my old shampoo/conditioner was able to replenish it. The Garnier product did NOT cut it. If you already have relatively healthy hair, maybe this will work to make it a little nicer. If you have dry damaged hair that actually requires moisture, and replenishment, the Garnier Triple Nutrition line isn't for you.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by mikky2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I must say that this conditioner has been a wonderful find. I have a very oily scalp and extrememly dry ends. My hair is really fine but I have a lot of it. If I have a conditioner that doesn't do it's job, I can hardly comb it out when wet. The trouble has always been finding something to provide moisture but not upset the oily scalp.
I have tried several salon products, almost the entire Kerastase line, Keihls, Redkin, Artec, and Leonore Greyl just to name a few. I ran out of time to get to a salon one day so decided to purchase this while at the grocery store. (I made that decision because a friend told me she heard about the product on an episode of The Doctors. They did a blind lab test on hair products of all prices and this came out on top for conditioners).
I'm glad that I did because it's been very nourishing and doesn't weigh down my hair. The price is definitely a bonus considering what I was spending before.
UPDATE: It's been about 5 weeks now and and I'm definitely not as happy. I've noticed that my hair is really starting to look and feel weighed down. I wouldn't say that my hair is greasy, but pretty close (I also use a clarifying shampoo every day). I'm going back to my salon brands.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by DCC77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This conditioner absolutely RUINED my hair. I bought it because it supposedly has no silicones and I had previously used TRESemme's non-silicone product with positive results. Prior to this conditioner, I had nice, soft hair. The first time I used this my hair looked really great! I wash my hair about 2-3x a week. After 2 weeks worth of washes, my hair started getting super knotted. It was painful and my ends started breaking off. About 3 weeks later, my hair was SO disgustingly dry, frizzy and felt like a broom. I decided I had no choice but to cut it off because it was just disgusting and I couldn't even brush through it. I told my salon lady about my worries and she told me to toss this crap immediately. In the back of my head I knew my hair looked that way because of this conditioner but I wasn't certain. I will never repurchase again! If anyone knows how to give my hair back the moisture, softness and life it once had please let me know!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by DKER

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Generally, I like this conditioner but I don't LOVE it. It does have a lot of heavier oils in it, which are nice when my ends especially are dry...and not nice when they are not. I find this gives good results when used after a harsher shampoo, like a dandruff or clarifying wash. But it tends to weigh down my hair when used after gentler washes, or on my rinse and condition only days. Also...it does tend to build up when used for several days in a row on my hair. I found the same thing with a L'oreal conditioner than also had palm oil in it though. But, it IS economical, does not have 'cones, and is what my hair needs after having to use a harsher shampoo in wintertime. I imagine it might also be good for after swimming, but I've not tried this yet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This conditioner is a little drugstore gem! I was looking for a new conditioner and loved the fact that this was silicone free so I picked it up. Garnier Fructis products have never worked for my hair but this was three dollars and some change so if I didnt like it at least I didnt waste alot of money. This has that typical fruity Garnier smell and while some others might find this overpowering I love it. Im use to thicker conditioners and was a little worried when I first used this because its on the thinner side, however after leaving it in for a few minutes it did give my hair moisture and made it very soft. Ive been using this for a little over two weeks and have not experienced any build up and Ive noticed that my ends are more conditioned where as they use to be prone to split ends and always felt dry. I'll be keeping this in my shower!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2011 3:18:00 AM More reviews by troubleinlipstick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was okay. Didn't see any difference in my hair. I used it for 4 months and it didn't impress me or my dry curly hair. It smells good though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Aniax021

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I am in loove with this conditioner.
I have very fine/thin, extremely frizzy hair, that's also coloured, and this stuff is amazing.
At first I was a little worried that it may weigh down my hair, b.c I'v tried oil shampoo&conditioners in the past that weighed down my hair terribly, and made it oily/greasy and just a complete mess.
But this def. did not, not even a bit.
I use this even as a deep conditioner sometimes, I leave it on a few hours and it leaves my hair feeling sooo soft, and shiny and healthy looking and smooth! This really helps with my frizz, def. tones it down.
I used this on it's own once, I blow dried my hair, forgot to put in my usual products and I couldn't even tell the diff. my hair was still smooth as if I had a serum in(but I didn't).
I am very impressed. I love this stuff, I will def. keep using it.
I don't think I will find a better conditioner. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by InnerBeautyToo

I didn't use the regular retail size for this product because I bought about 100 sample sizes for like 2 bucks! I absolutely love it, its very moisturizing. Even though it takes away so much frizz and detangles, I did not feel like it weighed down my hair. My hair felt smooth and was definitely shiny without any feel of residue in it. I even skipped the leave in conditioner because of how great this is. I know some people don't necessarily enjoy the smell, but I like it. To me it smells of rich earthy fruits, not too over overwhelming. Also, I really like that it doesn't have any silicone in it which is pretty surprising to find in products that have such claims. Always looking for sales so I can stock up. And the deep conditioner, I love it even more.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by curlvaceouscutie

I smell this conditioner ALL the time. It smells super duper yummy and fruity. Garnier always makes great smelling products in my opinion, they don't seem to strong for just shower use. Anyway, this conditioner INSTANTLY softens my hair. After washing all the product buildup out, my hair feels tangly and hard. This conditioner is a miracle worker, I kid you not. A second later I could run my fingers through my hair. I am very picky about products that weigh my hair down(it's curly and short- what do you expect?) But this never has! Makes my hair feel so health but not weighed down. Just be sure to rinse completely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

I am a product snob, and yet this conditioner earns 5 lippies. Why? Because it works. In fact it works better than some conditioners that cost three times this much. This stuff has no silicone in it, yet I find it very moisturising and it leaves my hair baby-soft, smooth and frizz-free. It doesn't weigh down my fine hair, and though it's rich it isn't greasy. So the packaging is tacky and cheap, and the smell is awful (in my opinion) and too strong. But I can live with that. I've used this as a rinse-out, as a deep treatment (just leave it overnight or for an hour or two), and as leave-in. Works every which way. Top product.