November 25, 2014 | 1853 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational - Yummy Plummy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2009 9:50:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been on the lookout for the perfect berry lip color for me, and I think I've found it in Yummy Plummy. It applies like a dream: soft, smooth, and very pigmented without being garish. The best part for me, however, is that the formula doesn't feather on me. It's the creamiest lipstick I've ever used. And I am *not* a lipstick gal. But I LOVE this stuff! Do yourself a favor and buy a couple of these, they're BOGO free at Walgreens this week! You won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2009 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Marla20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This seems to be a great lipstick for us Brunette girls. This goes great with hazel or brown or greenish-brown eyes.

I agree with the other reviews: Yummy Plummy is a soft plum shade - and it applies very pigmented, but with an EXCELLENT glide on the lips. Long lasting formula, didn't dry out my lips, and stays on after a few drinks. I have warm skin and Yummy Plummy worked great for me too. Like the other reviewers - I will be purchasing a back up. Also - I smelled the tube first (gross, I know) just to make sure it wasn't rancid like some people have been complaining about with these. Mine are fine. EDIT: It's been a week now. I STILL love these lipsticks.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by IdetteB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like these lipsticks! They go on really well and leave my lips feeling so smooth. I love this color. I almost picked up the mauve and then spotted this one which I though flattered my skin tone more. I will definitely be repurchasing and checking out the other shades. I got two for one at cvs on sale.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by VNicola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yummy Plummy is a soft plum shade with a slight pink-beige tone. It applies very pigmented, and glides on the lips. This is a very lasting formula, doesn't dry out my lips, and stays true to color for hours. I have very cool, pale skin and Yummy Plummy is one of the most flattering shades I've come across.
Update 8/3/09: I've started to panic that when I run of this color, it will be unavailable! So I've gone to the store, and purchased two backups. That is how beautiful this color is.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No