December 19, 2014 | 1013 users online

Palettes - Too Faced - Natural Eye Kit

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by dawndie23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Universally flattering....beware of fall-out

This is a really nice palette. You can create muted looks to over-the-top glam looks all from this one palette. I find my self using Sexpresso for everything from crease color, to defining my brows and eyeliner. I wish I could purchase it alone, I do love all of the other colors too.

Silk Teddy is a surprisingly versatile color....I've found myself reaching for this one more than when I first got the palette. It can be worn alone with liner and mascara or mixed with Erotica on the outer edge for drama.

Honey Pot and Nude Beach does come with a ton of fallout, so be sure to apply before your foundation or use a powder to protect your face. Other than that, I have no complaints. I just wish it was more readily available!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by TrainHoppingInDixieland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product. Silk Teddy is my go to color for EVERYTHING. This color is just so pretty and I have gotten more compliments on my eye makeup when I wear this eye shadow than any other, EVER. In fact so many of my friends loved it on me and would come over and try it that they have gone out to buy it. Out of all the Too Faced palettes, this for sure is my favorite. And I also have the Urban Decay Naked Palettes (which I love) and this is a great compliment.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by mascara_junkie

Love this palette!! All the shadows give you multiple eyeshadow options, and it looks great on my NW20 skintone and my green-blue eyes :)

I would definitely recommend watching some of the tutorials on youtube for this product as the eyeshadow cards that come with it are useless.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by KeyWestBum

I held out on this palette for a while figuring I had many similar shades to this one. I bought this on impulse and I'm pretty happy with it. I rate this palette a 4. I took one lippie off due to some shades being a bit too glittery for my taste. But, this is an outstanding value and worth checking out. For $36 you get 9 shades and a sample of their Shadow Insurance Primer. This kit also comes with handy cards that show you how to do certain looks.

This palette is separated in three sections called: Day, Classic and Fashion.

The Day shades are: Heaven (matte bone) Velvet Revolver (matte light beige) Sexpresso (matte cool toned dark brown). In order from fave to least fave, I find Sexpresso to be the most pigmented and best shade in the section. Sexpresso is very smooth and blends out perfectly in the v and crease area. Next, I like Heaven which is a nice wearable highlight shade. Last is Velvet Revolver. I particularly don't like this color only because it doesn't really show up on my NC40 skin. The color is a bit drab on me.

The Classic shades are: Silk Teddy (shimmery pink nude with a pearl finish) Push-Up (shimmery brown plum) Erotica (dark brown with shimmery gold flecks). In order from fave to least fave, I find Push-Up to be absoultely beautiful. I love using this shade for a crease or lid color. Really pigmented and blends easy. Next, I like Erotica followed by Silk Teddy. I do like Silk Teddy however it can look too frosty against my skintone if I use too much. Silk Teddy reminds me of MAC Naked Lunch on Steroids.

The Fashion shades are: Nude Beach (pink nude with large glitter) Honey Pot (very warm toned honey gold brown with gold shimmer ) Cocoa Puff (very warm toned dark brown with gold glitter). In order from fave to least fave, I like Honey Pot the best followed by Cocoa Puff then Nude Beach. Out of all the shades listed in this review, I like Nude Beach the least. Nude Beach is rough in texture due to the very large chunks of glitter. Fallout is a major problem. Also, I find Nude Beach has poor pigmentation against my skintone. If I try to layer it, I just get more glitter and no color.

Shadow Insurance: The sample that came with this palette was rather thick and very creamy. The primer applied nicely to the eye area with ease. I found that it made the shadows adhere to the eye area well and provided longevity. However, as for providing vibrant shade enhancement, I found it to be somewhat lacking in this department. I get better vibrancy with LORAC Behind the Scenes Primer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am in LOVE with this product! and that is a rarity from me. I have MANY high end eyeshadows, ranging from the $75 a palette CLE DE PEAU eyeshadows (which are my most favorite), MAC eyeshadows, DIOR eyeshadows, and I have to say this is probably my second favorite after my Cle De Peaus.

The texture is quite creamy, which was a really big surprise from me. I expected them to be chalky and hard and it wasnt the case. They are very highly pigmented too, and blend sooo easily.

I also had the naked one and I was hoping it would work out for me because I am cool toned fair asian girl. However it didn't really show up on me that well which was a dissappointment. With these ones with one swipe it looks good.

The look is natural, just a better, more glamorous you.

I feel like a beauty pageant when I wear these and they compliment my eyes really nicely! I've always envied models..movie stars because their eye makeup is always so flawless! but now I can replicate the look myself. Get this if you want to look like a star!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

Thank to MUA ~!!!!!

after I read good reviews about this and watched tutorial video on youtube, I bought it and I LOVE this..!!

it's just perfect for everyday makeup.. and also awesome for night out look. color is soo pretty and has shimmer in it but not too overpowering.. it's total package of pretty natural shimmery eyeshadow :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by 13angela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the first three rows of shadows. I use those three very often. The All the other colors are very lovely, too. Except for the nude beach. Glitter bomb. I think i've only used it once and I never want to use it again, unless I want my entire face to look like a disco ball. I wouldn't buy this again as I think I wouldn't run out of the product anytime soon. I'd probably buy individual pots of the first three shadows which I adore. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by dragonaire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this palette. I originally got it to achieve a makeup look I liked on Youtube and the girl used this exact palette. I'll be honest, I only really use the top 3 matte colors, but I love them to death. They give me a nice, slightly sultry look and I've received a few compliments at work. I don't bother with the rest of the palette because I don't like glittery colors

I already had the Naked palette, but due to it largely being glitter/shimmer (and the matte colors weren't colors I particularly liked), I wanted another nude palette, something with matte colors I could wear everyday

It's now my staple palette and I haven't used any other eyeshadow since I got it 3 months ago. Considering I only use the top 3 shades, $36 is a lot to pay for, and I have no idea if they sell these shades individually. If they do sell the 3 matte shadows individually I definitely won't buy the palette again, rather buy the individual shadows themselves, but in no way do I regret my purchase. I just wish there were more matte shades. Out of 9 eyeshadows total, 6/9 have shimmer/glitter, and that's not what I'd really consider a "natural eye palette."

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 7:07:00 AM More reviews by allthecolours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really like this palette. The shadows are very pigmented (aside from Heaven, which doesn't show up on me at all) and not chalky whatsoever. A lot of people have complained about the colour Nude Beach but I love it - I use it on my inner corners and the glitter just makes my eyes stand out. I get no fall out (I use the small ELF contour brush and just press it on). Honeypot is a really gorgeous gold and the formula is even more velvety than MAC veluxe pearl formulas. Really lovely. I've had this palette for 2 years now and have still not used it up despite using it most days. Great value for money and I will repurchase once I use it all up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

this is my first too faced product purchase and this palette makes me want to purchase even more eyeshadow palettes from too faced! this natural eye palette comes with amazing, wearable colors that are silky, easy to apply & blend, and highly pigmented! i don't really use the how-to cards, but i wish a little eyeshadow brush came along with it. mine came with a packet sample of too faced shadow insurance which dried up after a day but the shadow insurance is an amazing eyeshadow primer!

heaven: matte white shadow, not the most used color for myself. it's not chalky, but quite sheer.

velvet revolver: matte, taupe color. it looks the most natural and this looks amazing all over the lid with sexpresso in the crease.

sexpresso: matte, dark brown. i use this for my brows using an angled brush and also in my outer-v.

silk teddy: shimmery, beige/champagne/pink.

push up: shimmery, light brown/pink.

erotica: shimmery, dark green/brown.

nude beach: GLITTERY, beige/champagne. this is the color i love but don't like using because of all the glitter fall out. once applied, the glitter is still visable on your lid but not as much. if you're planning on using nude beach, make sure to close your eye (glitter has gotten onto my contact before!) and do your face makeup afterwards.

honey pot: shimmery, beautiful tanned gold eyeshadow.

cocoa puff: shimmery, dark brown.