Maybelline Great Lash BIG

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/28/2012 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This was the first mascara i BOUGHT and it was cuz it was on sale!!
Once i got home i looked up reviews on Youtube and they said it wasnt a good mascara. BUT...when i tried it for the first time it didnt really look any different from the other mascara i had (Clinique high impact mascara) it knda made my lashes clump together it was quite wet but after a few uses it actually made my lashes look very long and volumized! if it doesent make your lashes look great the first time, give it a week! but it dries out after the 4 month

on 11/26/2012 12:34:00 AM

This isn't the best mascara, but it gets the job done. I like this because it is quick and the texture when it is dry is nice. would i use this for huge lashes when im going out at night or on the weekends? no. but i like it for when im in a rush on my way to school in the mornings. The packaging is classic, the brush is better than the original, and it is a good price. i would buy this again.

on 11/24/2012 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This was my first mascara. I like how this product gave me natural looking lashes and no clumps!! This is a great starter mascara for two reasons:

-Natural looking
-Only $4.50

This is not dramating at all and not exactly "BIG".But If your starting off with makeup, go and buy this!

on 11/18/2012 4:47:00 PM

This is the mascara i use daily. it definitely makes my blonde lashes appear longer and more noticeable. i like the fact that it's one of the cheapest mascaras out there. It does seem to get clumpy after about a month or so.

on 11/8/2012 1:35:00 AM

I'm on my third tube of this mascara, I love it! It lengthens, holds a curl, and adds some volume. I curl my lashes, then I use two coats from root to tip and a last coat concentrated on just the tips. It's never clumpy and I somehow always end up finding it on sale when I need a new tube. I'd definitely recommend this mascara.

on 9/28/2012 9:48:00 AM

I can't believe I'm still such a sucker that I bought this. I guess I thought the formula would be different from the original Great Lash, and the brush looked like exactly the kind I wish all my mascaras came with. I was right about the latter, but even with a great brush, this does almost NOTHING. My lashes looked slightly darker. That is all. Not longer, and certainly not "BIG". One coat... thirty coats. Doesn't matter. Does nothing. It might even be worse than the original.
I might see if I can repurpose the brush in a better mascara that came with a crappy brush.

on 9/7/2012 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This mascara is definitely my favorite out of the Great Lash line. While it did not make my lashes pop, it definitely helped volumize and lengthen a little. The price is great as well. I experienced no clumping, smudging, or flaking, but sometimes the brush is a tad hard to handle. The formula stayed wet in the package for a very long time.

on 7/20/2012 10:51:00 PM

I don't understand the bad reviews on this product. The formula for this is not runny at all and helps hold my curled lashes. My lashes look huge and beautiful nad awesome! I will buy this again!

on 7/12/2012 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have short thin lashes and this product definitely lengthened my lashes a little bit but didn't add any volume. It would gave a good natural look since it darkened and lengthened my lashes and didn't smudge at all. It doesn't flake either and overall the product was good and I would definitely repurchase it.

on 6/20/2012 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

PROS

- no smudging/smearing
- no clumps
- separates/defines
- decent volume
- holds curl

CONS

- formula is a bit dry

COMMENTS

I didn't like this mascara at first because I felt like it wasn't coating my lashes with enough product, until I put a couple drops of Visine. From there on, I've had no problems with it. It doesn't clump whatsoever and does a great job at defining my lashes while giving a decent amount of volume. It doesn't weigh my lashes down at all, holding a curl very well. The brush is quite big, but don't expect a false-lash effect with this, it looks more natural...which isn't bad.

Will repurchase.