Maybelline Great Lash BIG

3.5

on 2/17/2013 8:28:00 PM

I was really looking forward to using this mascara. I didnt like the original one but i figured maybe that was mostly because of the brush. I reall liked the look of this brush so I figured i would try it out. Well I hated this mascara. It did absoulutely nothing for my lashes. All it did was color them w black mascara, but there was no length or volume. Not to mention it smudged all over. It was horrible. After two uses I threw it in the trash can.

on 1/12/2013 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Not my favorite on my real lashes because it doesn't give me enough volume. But, for my lash extensions it looks great! And it is one of the cheaper mascaras by Maybelline.

on 12/19/2012 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Best cheap mascara. No clumps, doesn't crumble, washes off with soap and water. Love it

on 12/17/2012 3:08:00 PM

I use this product every day! It gives a nice natural look, but still gives me a nice voluminous look without clumps. My lashes are finally visible! There is no flaking and is amazing for the price! I've tried other products for length and volume, but they made my lashes look ridiculous and spidery. This doesn't. All I can say is I'm in love and I highly recommend this.

on 11/28/2012 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This was the first mascara i BOUGHT and it was cuz it was on sale!!
Once i got home i looked up reviews on Youtube and they said it wasnt a good mascara. BUT...when i tried it for the first time it didnt really look any different from the other mascara i had (Clinique high impact mascara) it knda made my lashes clump together it was quite wet but after a few uses it actually made my lashes look very long and volumized! if it doesent make your lashes look great the first time, give it a week! but it dries out after the 4 month

on 11/26/2012 12:34:00 AM

This isn't the best mascara, but it gets the job done. I like this because it is quick and the texture when it is dry is nice. would i use this for huge lashes when im going out at night or on the weekends? no. but i like it for when im in a rush on my way to school in the mornings. The packaging is classic, the brush is better than the original, and it is a good price. i would buy this again.

on 11/24/2012 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This was my first mascara. I like how this product gave me natural looking lashes and no clumps!! This is a great starter mascara for two reasons:

-Natural looking
-Only $4.50

This is not dramating at all and not exactly "BIG".But If your starting off with makeup, go and buy this!

on 11/18/2012 4:47:00 PM

This is the mascara i use daily. it definitely makes my blonde lashes appear longer and more noticeable. i like the fact that it's one of the cheapest mascaras out there. It does seem to get clumpy after about a month or so.

on 11/8/2012 1:35:00 AM

I'm on my third tube of this mascara, I love it! It lengthens, holds a curl, and adds some volume. I curl my lashes, then I use two coats from root to tip and a last coat concentrated on just the tips. It's never clumpy and I somehow always end up finding it on sale when I need a new tube. I'd definitely recommend this mascara.

on 9/28/2012 9:48:00 AM

I can't believe I'm still such a sucker that I bought this. I guess I thought the formula would be different from the original Great Lash, and the brush looked like exactly the kind I wish all my mascaras came with. I was right about the latter, but even with a great brush, this does almost NOTHING. My lashes looked slightly darker. That is all. Not longer, and certainly not "BIG". One coat... thirty coats. Doesn't matter. Does nothing. It might even be worse than the original.
I might see if I can repurpose the brush in a better mascara that came with a crappy brush.