November 26, 2014 | 1152 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash BIG

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by laSheyla

This is the mascara i use daily. it definitely makes my blonde lashes appear longer and more noticeable. i like the fact that it's one of the cheapest mascaras out there. It does seem to get clumpy after about a month or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by tampants

I'm on my third tube of this mascara, I love it! It lengthens, holds a curl, and adds some volume. I curl my lashes, then I use two coats from root to tip and a last coat concentrated on just the tips. It's never clumpy and I somehow always end up finding it on sale when I need a new tube. I'd definitely recommend this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by secondadonna

I can't believe I'm still such a sucker that I bought this. I guess I thought the formula would be different from the original Great Lash, and the brush looked like exactly the kind I wish all my mascaras came with. I was right about the latter, but even with a great brush, this does almost NOTHING. My lashes looked slightly darker. That is all. Not longer, and certainly not "BIG". One coat... thirty coats. Doesn't matter. Does nothing. It might even be worse than the original.
I might see if I can repurpose the brush in a better mascara that came with a crappy brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This mascara is definitely my favorite out of the Great Lash line. While it did not make my lashes pop, it definitely helped volumize and lengthen a little. The price is great as well. I experienced no clumping, smudging, or flaking, but sometimes the brush is a tad hard to handle. The formula stayed wet in the package for a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by MissStarKid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I don't understand the bad reviews on this product. The formula for this is not runny at all and helps hold my curled lashes. My lashes look huge and beautiful nad awesome! I will buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by dreamr009

I have short thin lashes and this product definitely lengthened my lashes a little bit but didn't add any volume. It would gave a good natural look since it darkened and lengthened my lashes and didn't smudge at all. It doesn't flake either and overall the product was good and I would definitely repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- no smudging/smearing
- no clumps
- separates/defines
- decent volume
- holds curl

CONS

- formula is a bit dry

COMMENTS

I didn't like this mascara at first because I felt like it wasn't coating my lashes with enough product, until I put a couple drops of Visine. From there on, I've had no problems with it. It doesn't clump whatsoever and does a great job at defining my lashes while giving a decent amount of volume. It doesn't weigh my lashes down at all, holding a curl very well. The brush is quite big, but don't expect a false-lash effect with this, it looks more natural...which isn't bad.

Will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by CountryChick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This mascara is not what I wanted.

Length: If you have short lashes, this may help lengthen them a little.

Volume: Very little volume. This mascara kinda helps you if you are into a more natural look.

Overall: This mascara does not live up to it's name. It doesn't make your lashes look BIG like the name suggests. If you like keeping your look natural, I recommend it. If you like the dramatic look; I do not.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Ambly123

This is nice and a basic type of mascara. Sure, it does not live up to it's claims but what mascara does? If you have already long lashes you are going to like this but if have short ones you need to look into something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by prettyLady11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am obsessed with mascara! And this one I really like. I have tried many of all different brands and prices. This is one of the ones that i though worked really well. Not only that , but it is priced well! I always apply many coats and this mascara, i noticed, didnt weigh my lashes down like others,.