July 30, 2014 | 1127 users online

Palettes - NYX - 10 Color Palette - Champagne & Caviar

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by FaceCrime

Though I haven't used this product long, I've found that the colors really have no staying power. I've used it two separate times for work looks and by the time I get home there's literally no makeup on my eyes, even with using the urban decay primer potion. My skin is on the oily side, so that might have something to do with it. (Maybe I just work too darn hard! lol) either way, I am a bit disappointed in this and wish I would have bought something else :(.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Natanya77

I like this palette because some of the colours have got a tiny bit of shimmer but not enough to make it look like glitter. The colours are neutral and blend well they do not move into the crease of my eye even after 8 hours of wear without a primer. I use the darkest colour as a liner.

I like to use this as daywear so the pigmentation is just right for my very pale skin, if I want a darker look I will use it with a damp brush. All in all a really nice palette

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Sisterhazel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this so much more than the UD naked palette (I have both). These colors are less shimmery, less warm-toned, and more wearable for daytime. I reach for this a lot, I rarely use the naked palette.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 7:40:00 AM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I actually really like this product. Whilst some of the colours are quite similar, you can make really good looks with them. I always used to do dark smokey eyes with every shade of black and browns there were so I wanted to get this palette in order to 'lighten up' my look as it were and it gave me the look I wanted. Its a nice palette that is also inexpensive and when applied with an eye shadow primer brings out the pigmentation better as well as making it last all day, I didn't have any creasing whatsoever. So I would recommend and buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Diandra100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this eyeshadow are too shimmery and look the same for me .. the pigmentation is kinda low .. i think it would be better if you but the 28 neutral palette that ebay sells for 8 dollars ...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by tamineseoud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this palette, it was my first one! Most of the colors are shimmery, but I still like it. You can totally use it to do your make up for a long day at work and then use it for a night out. I really recommend it, it's a great start for smokey eyes and it's really cheap. The packaging is good and you can carry in on you bag. The only thing to complain is the pigmentation of the eyeshadows, most of them only look good with primer. Still a good palette!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I like the concept of this palette, but I think the colors are a bit too similar. The pigmentation is also lacking for some of the taupes. I really had to pack on the color to get the look I was going for. It's definately great for an everyday eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by SummerTango

I really like this palette. As a student i cannot afford expensive brands like Mac or Nars etc.
Yes, the colours are very similiar but when one runs out, you have other three similiar colours available!
I've done many different natural looks with this, AND smokey eye is possible with this palette, i created a lovely brown smokey eye with this, on myself and on my friend.
The pigmentation is good, but the palette itself is quite small, and i think it will run out soon.
Also i wanted to mention that i have oily skin, i use a bit of primer before applying the eyeshadow and it stays for the whole night, which is awesome!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I wanted to love this, I really did, but it just seems kinda sloppy..
First of all, the shades in the upper row are all very similar. If you're only using these expect to get a really really natural result, none of these colors are usable for a smoky eye, not even for a crease color.
There's only one shade I can use for the crease and that is the second shade in the second row..and even this one seems a little too light (and perhaps even a bit underpigmented, I have to apply a lot for it to become dark enough). The only two darker shades are waaaaaay too dark to look natural on someone with a lighter skintone, at least during the daytime.
The white you get is too white. And I guess I would prefer if it had shimmer because it's not very pigmented and barely shows up on me.
All the colors (apart from one in the first row) are decently pigmented but they aren't creamy and rich like Sleek, they almost feel a bit powdery. There's also some fallout with them.
The packaging is nice, a lot smaller than I expected it to be though, and the palette is very thin so it's easy to carry it around with you in your bag.
If you are only building your collection and don't have lots of eyeshadows at home..get this! if you are a huge fan of neutral looks you will probably also like it. But don't buy this expecting it to be great. Useful, yes, great - no. I still don't understand how it's easier for me to create a brown smoky eye look with Sleek's Storm palette when it has less brown shades but I guess it's because the colors are much more diverse. I would buy again but I doubt I will buy another one. I was thinking about buying more NYX ''catwalk'' and ''for your eyes only'' palettes but if this is supposed to be one of the better ones I guess I won't bother. If you want a cheap natural palette get WnW's Comfort zone or Vanity instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Got this based on the reviews and was looking for a neutral palette. I would give it a 4.5 if I could. The only negative is I wish it was a bit more pigmented, but nothing to be upset about since it was only $10. The colors are beautiful and just what I was looking for to wear everyday. It goes on smooth with little fall out and I love the case and large mirror. Def recommend to others.
EDIT: with UDPP, these colors are WAY more pigmented!