April 24, 2014 | 2037 users online

Lip Treatments - Qtica - Intense Lip Repair Balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2004 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Crystal9579

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before, after all the raving I have done! I don't use any other balm now. And in the dead of winter I only need this twice a day, at most. At $12 a tube, DO NOT leave this in a hot car. It will seperate and never reconstitute=(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2004 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Liv24

I have been using Qtica for years and no other lip balm has proved itself more effective. It's packaged in a convenient and hygienic tube, but sometimes you will need to direct all of your muscles to your fingertips to get it out. The reason being this stuff is thick, which is in part why it works like a charm, protecting and sealing in moisture as it heals. The scent is h

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2003 12:05:00 PM More reviews by KaiT

This is THE BEST lip balm and it gave me instant relief. As others have stated, it is thick coming out but well worth it. The price may be a little high but I was able to get a deal on mine. So, if you have the opportunity, run and get some of this!! Excellent lip protectant!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2003 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Sparkle_

I love this product. I discovered it about 5 years ago when a friend of mine let me try a sample she had. Convenient timing too because I had just stopped using Softlips (due to having used it so long that it didn't have the same effect on my lips anymore). I love the texture of this balm and the minty scent. My lips always feel nurtured whenever I use this balm. If they're ever extremely dry, this balm always relieves my lips. A little really does go a long way, as I've used the same tube for about 2 years now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2003 7:16:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

After trying what feel like every lip balm on the market I have finally decided that this one is my favorite. My only complaint is that it is very thick and it sometimes takes some extra strenth and both my hands to squeeze some of this out of the tube. This lip balm was also difficult to come by though I finally found their web site and ordered it directly. This lip balm has a sort of honey mint taste and lasts a long time on my lips. If I put it on at night I can still feel it in the morning - something that has never worked with any other lip balm. This stuff is medium priced and well worth the extra bother.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2002 11:19:00 PM More reviews by MayM

I love this stuff ! Nuxe and Prada need to move over...this stuff is sooo much better ! I actually returned my Nuxe after trying Qtica ! It's creamy and sinks in nicely...smells great and feels wonderfull...but I need to add that lipgloss stays on SOO much better and last much much longer when I apply it over Qtica !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2002 9:44:00 AM More reviews by ju7ia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the most moisturizing lip treatments around. My only complaint is the packaging - the product is too thick to come out of the tiny hole in the squeeze tube. It should be in a pot or have a bigger hole in the tube. In any case, I use this balm every night before bed and love it! It is thick and moisturizing, but sinks in during the night. I hope qtica doesn't go out of business - they sort of have a cult status - but they make easily the best products on the market for skin and nail care!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2002 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Lani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this stuff. It's what Prada tries to be and fails. Thick, gooey, smells like honey and mint, feels smooth going on, lasts well. Very moisturizing. Pricey little tube at $11, but a little goes a long way.