Sephora Sephora by OPI - Mermaid To Order

4.2

on 8/9/2009 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Such a beautiful shade for the summer! It wears so well, I wore it w/out a top coat and it didn't chip for 3 days and I am very hard on my nail polish! The color is so luminous, a seagreen shimmery blue that really looks rich. It's not that cheap blue that's out everywhere now. I love this color esp on my toes. It's so unique and fun!

on 8/7/2009 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this in Mermaid to Order and I found it a very pretty color, a shimmery bright blue-green. It went on very smoothly and the color was exceptionally vibrant. The only problem I had was that unless I used a clear coat, even after a day this polish began to chip. I will def. try other colors from this line too.

on 7/31/2009 3:47:00 PM

I love this polish, the colour is fabulous with a metallic shimmer to it. One coat is passable, two coats is perfect! It is easy to apply, stays put and wears well even without a top coat. Definately one to try, if you are a bit conservative about colour then pop it on your toes!

on 7/24/2009 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

There are no words to describe this color. It is amazingly beautiful. One coat is enough to get good coverage. But of course for better coverage two coats is best. I recommend it to EVERYBODY!!!

Its a must have :)

on 7/23/2009 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This has become my go to toenail (and sometimes fingernail) polish for the summer. I picked it up for a superluxe, totally decadent pedicure that I got as a birthday present, and it lasted almost two months without chipping. It even lasts a decent time on my fingernails, which is a frakkin' miracle considering how rough I am on my hands. Every time I wear this, I get compliments on the color. This is a fantastic product but it can be difficult at times to get the bottle open, especially if I have lotion on my hands. There's no traction whatsoever on the #$*ing handle! Despite that, I've purchased several more colors, and have another half-dozen on my wishlist at Sephora. Two thumb(nail)s up on Mermaid to Order!

on 7/19/2009 6:06:00 PM

This polish is very opaque. I put 2 coats even though 1 could have passed. The color is very unique and fun! The application is flawless and the flashes of blue, green, and gold are lovely! :)

continued >>

The color offered on the Web site, to me, looked a bit more purple than the actual polish.

I think the formula is too sheer for my tastes as I had to put on like 4 coats.

However, it IS a very pretty blue/green and one of my first sparkling polishes.

on 7/7/2009 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Super cute, fun, and very summery sums up this polish. looks great on fingers especially, and a nice way to get a splash of color in that won't melt off in the heat. Color is gorgeous!!!! caught my eye from afar with its blue-to-green chameleon changing chrome and looks on the nail the same as it does in the bottle. Very "now" color, cute name too. What a beaut!

on 7/5/2009 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

A really fun, flirty, summery nailpolish. Given that it's OPI, it's very high quality and goes on well. One coat looked very shimmery and pretty, adding the second coat pretty much made it look like it does in the bottle. I've seen pictures where this stuff is spilled out and it looks incredible...with dozens of greens and blues and shimmers. Unfortunately, there's just no way it can look like that on your nail, but it comes close enough. The bottle is hard to open and it's expensive, but otherwise it's a great fun summer color!

Popular Polishes