OPI Nail Envy - Original

4.1

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Butyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Camphor, Diacetone Alcohol, Ethyl Tosylamide, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 9/15/2013 6:39:00 PM

As a nail biter for as long as I can remember, deciding to force myself to stop by always keeping some form of nail polish on has been the only solution I've ever gotten to work. I got my nails to grow out, but working a somewhat labor-intensive job meant that almost every time I worked, one or two of my nails broke off (not to mention the constant peeling). With Nail Envy, I'd say I was really pleased with the results after the first week. I used it as the only product on my nails for about three weeks, before I stopped using it for a while and started just painting them again. I'm happy to say that my nails stay strong when I go back to regular polishes. After a while, if I poke at my nails too much, they might start to peel again, at which point I begin treating them again. I haven't had a broken nail in months! In fact, my nails got long enough that I had to cut them because they started getting in the way.

I recommend that anyone with dry, peeling, bendy nails gives this product a shot. It's not expensive, and it might work wonders for you.

on 9/14/2013 8:27:00 AM

Absolutely love this nail treatment. Naturally my nails are very flimsy and they peel badly, add that to a year of constant acrylics, my nails were in a terrible state. I started using this a few months ago and my nails have completely stopped peeling and are very strong. I did cut them short for the first two months but now my nails are in a great condition and a lovely length. I would definitely recommend and both my mum and sister received a bottle as a part of their bday presents. It is more expensive compared to Sally Hansen nail treatments but well worth the investment

on 9/13/2013 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I heard the hype about this product, and when I picked it up I was not disappointed. Although pricey, it is well worth the $15 or so. The applicator is great, and the formula itself applies evenly and dries quickly. After a few weeks of regular treatment (as a base coat every other day or so), my nails have gone from weak and splintery to well fortified, and have grown at an exceptional rate. I LOVE this product from OPI, and highly recommend it. :D

on 9/5/2013 10:01:00 AM

Holy grail, I'm pretty sure. I've tried EVERYTHING else, a gajillion different Sally Hansens, a gajillion different Avons, Quimica Alemana, stuff from Sally's Beauty Supply, EVERYTHING. Nothing works like this to make my nails stronger. As a bonus, used as a base coat, my color wears for almost a full week.

on 9/2/2013 3:00:00 PM

I've worn acrylics and gel for the past year and have had a really bad habit of prying off my nails. When I finally took them off, I decided to buy this product by OPI. I've been using it for a month now and I've seen dramatic results. My brittle, peeling, short, red, painful nails have gone through a huge transformation. They're not long but they've grown a lot, they look healthy again and I've received compliments when just a month ago, I was getting "aw poor nails"! I've experienced no pain as some reviewers have mentioned, although I have noticed some yellowing from constant use. I love this miracle product, its definitely worth every penny!

on 8/26/2013 4:33:00 PM

This is the BEST nail hardener i ever used I am an older Lady I am on several medications that wrecked my nails. I tried every... I mean every nail product I could find, nothing worked until I found this. OPI nail envy helped my nails so much.no more chipping splitting or peeling. my nails are now long strong. I use 2 coats of the OPIi nail envy matte as a base coat... than 2 coats polish.... than 1coat of OPI nail envy the clear one as a top coat , than i put it on every other day. This WORKS GREAT FOR ME .my search is over this is the BEST HARDENER I EVER USED!!!

on 8/8/2013 9:48:00 PM

I don't understand the hype around this product. I have the matte version, and when I first got it I followed the recommended regime (two coats 1st day, then 1 coat every other). It's done jack shit for my nails -- they're still brittle and chip and peel like no tomorrow (for the record, I have a decent diet). Now I've designated this as a base coat and will continue to do so until it's gone, so I can treat myself to the CND Sticky Base Coat.

on 8/8/2013 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Was looking for something for my dry brittle nails which are wrecked from my hospital job.

Unfortunately, will have to keep looking. This product turned my nails dark yellow in a week. After looking over the ingredients, formeldahyde is the culprit.

Will have to keep looking

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Have repurchased this many times. I use this under my base coat and my nails now NEVER break. They are tough, resilient and hydrated. They also grow so much quicker as of this. Will forever repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I completely adore OPI Nail Envy. It really is a great alternative to me going to get acrylics on my nails. Recently, I've completely gone away from going to get acrylics and I'm all natural and this product keeps my nails from peeling and splitting. My nails are growing very well and not breaking off. As far as chipping, I don't get a whole lot of it which is lovely. I used Duri Rejuvacote before this and it chipped no stop! This, is great, great, great!

Popular Treatments