April 18, 2014 | 1760 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA

I know many people who complain about the price of Chanel, their products are expensive for a reason: they are FABULOUS and come in sleek upscale packaging.

With Chanel you get quality and you know they use only the best.

With Chanel, I know I will get my money's worth and Chanel Glossimers ( as well as their their great products) will not dissapoint.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

I hate these glossimer lip glosses! Thick and gloopy - looks like I've slapped a load of gunk on my lips. I personally think all the colours are ugly (JMO). Sticky, heavy, tastes like crap, expensive. Wouldn't repurchase any of these.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Lepin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Clearly I'm the lone dissenter here. I have not had any success with these glosses but did like the now d/c Glossimer Extreme, which received atrocious reviews here. Go figure. I found the standard Glossimer's runny, sticky and quick to disappear and returned just about all of them. Sesame was pretty but far too runny and Spark smelled so horrid that I became nauseous. I'll purchase L'Oreal glosses any day over Chanel glosses and see no reason to revisit this product. The fashion forward colors are impressive at Chanel but beyond that I have no compliment for this product. I simply don't care for the overtly greasy, gooey texture and finish these glosses impart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love these glosses. Aside from YSL & Dior, Chanel is my favorite brand for glosses. I can't say I ever relaly used to like super sparkly glosses as I either go for a shiny gloss or matte lipstick but these are jsut soo gorgeous. Looks like diamonds glistening on your lips and not overdone. The formula is jsut pure perfect and goes on so richely in just one swipe. These are everything Mac Glosses/Dazzleglosses especialyl will never be as Mac has nice colors but I'm sorry all their glosses apply like hard wax, really gross and sticky. Glossimers are on a level all their own and if you love lipgloss you just have to own these, worth every penny as they last so long as opposed to cheaper brands that run out way too fast ironically. Can't wait to try more colors! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by 73steph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this gloss in sesame (since dc'd) a couple years ago. I loooved the texture and color of this when it was brand new. like buttah! and such a pretty color. I accidentally put it away in a purse and came across it around 6 mo later. I was very disappointed to find that the gloss had gotten really thick. This was a beautiful gloss but it didn't last long. I know they have new colors now, hopefully a new formulation too. I'll probably buy another when I get the money, at $27 you have to budget for this gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by 1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Chanel Glossimers! ALL of them! They are sooo gorgeous and must have lippies! Many people think they are pricy...YES they are but only to an extent! If you think about it, from the contents, these glossimers are less expensive than MAC Dazzleglasses! THey are well worth having :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 4:49:00 AM More reviews by chikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice gloss that provides a dazzling effect with its ultra fine multi-tonal shimmers. The top of the range texture is non sticky yet comfortable & moisturising.

The range comes in a good assortment of colours. My personal stand out colours & favs include Mirage(deep blue toned pink), Silex(Pinky Coral) & Delight(deep lavender). These colours vamps up my lippies or can also be used alone for a sheer wash of colour & sheen. Personally, I like to make the most of it by applying them over my lippies for the most stand out finish. Alone on my NC25 pigmented lips, itís a little BLAH (I hate my natural lip colour =\).

The packaging is cute yet sleek & sophisticated looking with its plastic black cap & gold mid section. Itís slim & a little longer than a lot of other gloss tubes (i.e. MAC & NARS).

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2010 7:49:00 AM More reviews by ketu86

I have #11 Levres Scintillantes. Don't normally go for shimmering lipglosses but got this as a present. The way this lipgloss shimmers on my lips make them look very pouty and I've received lots of compliments when I wear this lipgloss. Very sticky and I need a mirror to apply and doesn't last very long so won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by vmaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I bought my Chanel Glossimer in Bel Air (limited edition), a tad to dark for me. However, the colour can go on sheer and can be blotted. It smoothes my lips, hydrates them, and provides gorgeous pigmentation. I'd like to try some other lighter shades. Not sticky at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in Syrop, a light coral pink. Great for summer. Love the glossimer formula as it's nonsticky, high shine, and fairly long lasting for a gloss. A good summer investment.