October 23, 2014 | 1107 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Nano Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by zexactly

this is a really great basic eyeliner. it's very comfortable to put on the waterline (unless you're not used to it of course). it's a decently pigmented black, though it disappears rather quickly (but this is when i wake up and go to boring classes at school, and yawn frequently, so my eyes start watering lol.) it sharpens nicely and the tip doesn't break off. it applies very smoothly and you don't have to put much pressure on it at all. i would recommend this product, especially for beginners like me!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Iseoulgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The color is much too subtle, and smears easily. I had applied probably 10 layers of one of the more purple-y colors and i could barely see it!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2010 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Texasbrian14

You get what you pay for is all I have to say. I couldn't find my MAC eyeliners and needed something ASAP. Bought the black, brown, and white nano eyeliners and they did not work. I used them in the water line, lower lash line, and before you know it the pigment was GONE!!!! Gave them to my younger cousin ... NEVER getting them again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by celevia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have this pencil in pearl beige, i use it on my lower lash line and inner corners, it works wonders for that! I love that it brightens your eyes without looking too harsh like a white liner. It's very natural looking as long as you apply it correctly with the right amount. These little pencils are very portable and affordable, they are high quality too. The one i use does not smudge at all and it stays on all day. They have lots of colors and i think it's great if you want to try a particular color out, i highly recommend the color in pearl beige, it's a gold toned beige with shimmering/frosting effects that works perfect as an eye brightener.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 1:49:00 AM More reviews by sweetshiningstar

I went into my local Sephora because I needed a new eyeliner color I knew I wouldn't use very often. I was looking at the Sephora brand ones because I knew they would be cheaper priced but better than drugstore brands.

I got the Nano eyeliner in a charcoal grey (I usually wear brown, but that day I needed a grey/black shade).

I must say I did not expect this SUPERIOR quality (and SO affordable). The pencil can be sharpened to a good point, yet it is creamy and does not poke and prod at your eye like a cheap eyeliner does. It is well priced and will last a while (if you're not going to use it EVERY day). It NEVER smears up onto my eyelid area like most dark liners do. There is no negative aspect about this eyeliner. The colors is great, just a basic dark gray that I need. Love Love, LOVE! I found myself reaching for this one more and more often.

The only thing is the lighter colors (silvery green in the birthday kit) is not as soft or something. It takes more for that one to show up, but with the Gri Gri it's perfect!

For bolder colors, I do love the Almay brown retractable in topaz, I believe, (OMG, basic brown with a little bit of shimmer, so great) and other colorful fun eyeliners I like Urban Decay but they're a lot more pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by m3ii

I needed a new pencil liner, so I decided to buy this one and test it out. When I tried the 'testing' on in Sephora, the first thing that came to mind was how creamy it was and how the color came out nicely. I didn't need to put pressure onto it. The thing that I hate the most is that it smudges very quick. The instant you put it on your eyes and blink, it will start getting onto the bottom line and smudge. So I would have to constantly clean it up. I like it though, and would buy it again but first I need to try other ones :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by touchingmirasol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for an inexpensive eyeliner that would stay on my waterline, but this just didn't do it for me. I bought it in 03 Pure White, and it didn't apply very well. I was very disappointed. Furthermore, it doesn't fit in any of my sharpeners! I wasted so much of the product just trying to sharpen it in my Urban Decay grindhouse sharpener. =/ Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by JenSul27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go to eyeliner for my waterline. It stays on but smudges easy if you need it to. There are so many colors to choose from and they are cheap so you don't feel bad about buying them all. I love breaking the point down so its more rounded, and using that on my waterline, it makes for better coverage and I only need to do one swipe. My only issue is the new pencils don't fit in my ulta pencil sharpener very well...they go in but I have to use my teeth to pull them out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by FlowerHippie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner! It's small so i can carry it in my bag with me, plus it is really black! It is very smooth to apply, and it lasts on my waterline! I do wish it was a little cheaper since its kind of small, but i will buy this again [:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by heathersmakeupaddiction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the sephora nano liners in glitter black and iced brown. These are both beautiful colors that last very long and are very pigmented. For only $5 US, these are a real steal. Just make sure they fit in your sharpener, because I was having issues with using this in the grind house sharpener from Urban Decay.