September 21, 2014 | 1645 users online

Clothes - Forever 21

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Forever 21 to me isn't worth all the hype that they get. The clothes IMO aren't really all that cute and the prices aren't THAT great (you can find better clothes for the same price at stores like charlotte russe *my favorite store*, love culture, etc). But the accessories are good, I scored some really cute earrings there for $3! I don't hate forever 21, but I just feel like the store is so overrated for what you get.

Also, I hate how they have the bible part on the bag... for example, my forever 21 bag (not purses, I mean the bag that they put your stuff in after you buy everything) has "John 3:16" on the bottom of it. That's just kinda weird to me but whatever

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Sta1cee

I am a bit confused by the comments about quality and sizes at Forever 21. Most stores have quality comparable to F21 but at double the prices. I would much rather buy an $11 sweater at F21 than a similar sweater for $24 elsewhere. As far as sizes go, there are plenty of stores suited for bigger women. Bigger sizes=more fabric=higher costs for the company. In order for stores to sell different range of sizes, they would need to start charging more for the bigger clothes like Wal*Mart does. Just go to a different store and buy amazing trendy clothes there. Support the stores that actually support you.

I would agree with other commenters that this store is hit/miss depending on what you're looking for and when you go shopping. I sometimes leave empty-handed after browsing the racks for over an hour. And sometimes, I find amazing deals on quality items.

Regarding the prices, I noticed F21 has started using better fabrics with some of their clothes. I guess that could explain why the prices on some attire is a bit higher. Again, can't see how that could be an issue since you would pay more elsewhere.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I rarely shop there. The accessories are expensive ($10+) for cheap items that you can find at Claires/Icing that will fall apart within several months. The clothing is just as bad. It's expensive and all the sizes tend to fit tiny and skinny women. The clothing they do tend to have for my size tends to be completely unflattering as they just made the tiny version bigger (seriously not all women above a size 6 like to look similar to a tent or pregnant). I'm not saying I'm fat but just that if I barely fit into their clothes and much of my size is my chest (36DDs) & hips, I can't imagine women bigger than me trying to shop! F21 is cutting out a huge group of women who love to shop in the US.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by leahx09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love Forever 21. I know a lot of people complain about the quality, but I have pieces that are YEARS old and not falling apart. In fact, I can't think of one thing that has fallen apart. I carefully wash everything. If it says handwash (which, many of F21s clothing do), I handwash it or AT LEAST put it on the handwash setting in the washer, and never put them in the dryer. It's called taking care of your clothing.
I love their nail polish. It's only $2.80 and works really well. The prices of everything are cheap, so of course it's going to be trendy. Most classic pieces are more expensive, and worth the expense anyway.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 9:36:00 AM More reviews by cara4art

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There was better stuff at Forever 21 3-4 years ago. Now, it's just junk, seriously, even the accessories, save for a scarf or two(I have scored with a few of those). The quality, and the styles have really gone downhill. I'm a lot older than their demographic(however still slim and fit), but I still found a few things years ago that were good, like a really cute black dress that I needed to go to a late-afternoon wedding and reception and I didn't have anything that filled the bill. This dress for just $35(high end for me as I usually shop at second-hand stores)was a steal, surprisingly well-made, and looks a lot more expensive than it was. I still have it in fact, more than 3 years later, for other such occasions. On the other hand, I've had a couple of tops that really shrunk up in length after I washed them - ugh!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by OpiJunkie101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This store is the best ! Cute accessories for barely no money at all ; cute cardigans for less! C'mon ; this store is boss (:

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by KeyWestBum

My last time ever to step in this store was last week. I remember years ago, the F21 near me did have some cute clubbing clothes but that was it. I recently went in to find some trendy tops and was very disappointed. The store set up gives me slight anxiety. You literally have to look at every single cluttered messed up rack because nothing is organized. F21 organizes things by color which I don't like. The shapes and sizes of F21 are all over the board. I'm a medium in normal stores but I had to try on smalls, mediums and larges and one small was huge, one large I couldn't even get past my shoulders. It was a nightmare trying on things. A lot of the clothing items are see thru and tissue weight. Tissue weight tee's only stretch out and make you look sloppy. The length in the tops are insane. Some are so long that I could easily use it as a kneee length dress. Some tops were so cropped and only covered my breasts. What I do like about F21 is the online shoe dept. I like that fact that I can find inexpensive trendy shoes good to kick around in during the summer! So, 1 lippie for the shoe dept.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by bergsyfern

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good place to go if you are looking for cheap, trendy clothes. And not much else. The only thing I have ever bought here that has stood the test of time is an eyelash curler. For $2.50, it is my go to curler. Plus, if it ever broke, it's only $2.50 to replace!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 6:25:00 AM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I mainly shop here just for the accessories and that is it. The clothes are terrible in quality in my opinion. On the same level as Rainbows. But it is popular in my area so I don't get pressed over the hype. I understand that they specialize in trendy but inexpensive clothes but I like quality items and I don't mind spending money for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a bigger fan of their online store. More selection and it's organized.
I figured going to the actual store would be more of the same...it's not at all.
Clothing everywhere, cluttered racks, clothing on the floor, odd styles, disorganized to hell. It looks as if an elephant ran in there, let out all it's rage for humanity and left feeling stress free.

Though that place is always packed for some reason, they could seriously maintain the store.
They never have any smalls there. I'm starting to honestly question if the stores even carry smalls it's that bad.

I bought a few things from there, whenever I did manage to find something and the quality is fairly decent. Never stretched, tore or really faded in color. I only stopped wearing the clothing because I lost all interest.

The clothing they sell is more for novelty and not for wear for an extended period of time. Mostly because the styles there are so cliche and over the top.