December 21, 2014 | 1799 users online

Fragrances - Stila - Creme Bouquet

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2007 8:12:00 AM More reviews by bestscreennameever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this with a Sephora order. When my Sephora package arrived, I thought, "What is that lovely smell coming from the box?" The box smelled like vanilla. However, when I sprayed the tiny sample on me, it smelled like sweat mixed with vanilla--not pretty (and yes it was the perfume--I wasn't sweaty at the time, lol). I love all things vanilla, but there is no way I would ever purchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2007 7:35:00 AM More reviews by persiangirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

My HG perfume. On me it is light, powdery, with a hint of vanilla goodness. Not too cake like or foody.. it's not going to make the people around you want to eat cupcakes! I like it because it is not overpowering, but rather subtle and it stays on for quite awhile.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2007 2:22:00 PM More reviews by joners

After reading reviews, I thought I was going to love this. Unfortunately, I didn't. It had kind of a coconut-like scent on me, and I was wanting something more powdery, something I didn't pick up on with this fragrance. It wasn't horrible, but it was not what I was hoping for.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2007 1:35:00 PM More reviews by ahsu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was surprised to like this. It's a subtle, unobtrusive white floral + vanilla. Not complicated, but comforting and feminine. I tend to like masculine/unisex scents so this is totally not what I gravitate toward. I received this bottle in a swap and will keep it, but I wouldn't repurchase. EDIT: The more I wore it the more the floral vanilla made me nauseous. Down to 1 lippie from 3. I ended up swapping it away. Notes include: vanilla, pink lilac, lily of the valley.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2007 12:29:00 AM More reviews by expat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Creme Bouquet ... soft, gentle, innocent, and lovely... my first choice when I want a nostalgic "comfort scent"... not a fragrance I thought would be attractive to men, but for some reason it is. Go figure... maybe it reminds them of younger days and simpler times, too.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2007 11:32:00 PM More reviews by sauce62

I'm enjoying this fragrance as my "not knowing what to wear today" fragrance. It reminds me of a scented candle. It is basically a glorified baby powder scent. I will not repurchase, but will enjoy what I have. It is warm and I like that. It does receive compliments.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2007 8:13:00 PM More reviews by sheabreaux

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was weirdly obsessed with this scent for awhile. Loved it. Couldn't get enough. And then...somehow it just started smelling cheap and fake to me. Maybe not forever - maybe I'll fall back in love again. But for now - can't handle it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Phawn

This fragrance stays on my dresser (with a collection of my other faves) as an HG fragrance. Although I don't like to wear it all the time, I definitely put it on, when I'm not sure what scent I am "feeling" for the day. It also has a pretty good staying power since my body tends to absorb most perfumes over the course of the day. I'm thinking of purchasing the roll on to keep in my travel bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2007 12:14:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

Wow I really like this! I'm usually a vanilla/candy gourmand fragrance type of girl but I like this. This scent reminds me of the old version of JnJ Bedtime Lotion which I really loved. The new version in my opinion is nothing like the old version. To me this scent is not all that overpowering if worn to a minimal which I do 1-2 sprays is more than enough. I prefer the roll on over the EDP because it is a lot lighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2007 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Clacalus

I have the roll-on bottle of this but when I have finished it, I'm definitly buying the full bottle. Whenever I try/buy fragrances I get sick of them after a while but with this, it just grows on me! I love stila as a whole and I think that this scent embodies stila very well (jeez i'm sounding like an ad now!). But yes, I love this! Dare I say it... almost HG material (joint with BeneFit Maybe Baby ;-) )