April 19, 2014 | 1859 users online

Fragrances - Stila - Creme Bouquet

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2007 2:22:00 PM More reviews by joners

After reading reviews, I thought I was going to love this. Unfortunately, I didn't. It had kind of a coconut-like scent on me, and I was wanting something more powdery, something I didn't pick up on with this fragrance. It wasn't horrible, but it was not what I was hoping for.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2007 1:35:00 PM More reviews by ahsu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was surprised to like this. It's a subtle, unobtrusive white floral + vanilla. Not complicated, but comforting and feminine. I tend to like masculine/unisex scents so this is totally not what I gravitate toward. I received this bottle in a swap and will keep it, but I wouldn't repurchase. EDIT: The more I wore it the more the floral vanilla made me nauseous. Down to 1 lippie from 3. I ended up swapping it away. Notes include: vanilla, pink lilac, lily of the valley.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2007 12:29:00 AM More reviews by expat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Creme Bouquet ... soft, gentle, innocent, and lovely... my first choice when I want a nostalgic "comfort scent"... not a fragrance I thought would be attractive to men, but for some reason it is. Go figure... maybe it reminds them of younger days and simpler times, too.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2007 11:32:00 PM More reviews by sauce62

I'm enjoying this fragrance as my "not knowing what to wear today" fragrance. It reminds me of a scented candle. It is basically a glorified baby powder scent. I will not repurchase, but will enjoy what I have. It is warm and I like that. It does receive compliments.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2007 8:13:00 PM More reviews by sheabreaux

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was weirdly obsessed with this scent for awhile. Loved it. Couldn't get enough. And then...somehow it just started smelling cheap and fake to me. Maybe not forever - maybe I'll fall back in love again. But for now - can't handle it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Phawn

This fragrance stays on my dresser (with a collection of my other faves) as an HG fragrance. Although I don't like to wear it all the time, I definitely put it on, when I'm not sure what scent I am "feeling" for the day. It also has a pretty good staying power since my body tends to absorb most perfumes over the course of the day. I'm thinking of purchasing the roll on to keep in my travel bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2007 12:14:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

Wow I really like this! I'm usually a vanilla/candy gourmand fragrance type of girl but I like this. This scent reminds me of the old version of JnJ Bedtime Lotion which I really loved. The new version in my opinion is nothing like the old version. To me this scent is not all that overpowering if worn to a minimal which I do 1-2 sprays is more than enough. I prefer the roll on over the EDP because it is a lot lighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2007 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Clacalus

I have the roll-on bottle of this but when I have finished it, I'm definitly buying the full bottle. Whenever I try/buy fragrances I get sick of them after a while but with this, it just grows on me! I love stila as a whole and I think that this scent embodies stila very well (jeez i'm sounding like an ad now!). But yes, I love this! Dare I say it... almost HG material (joint with BeneFit Maybe Baby ;-) )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Caramaria

Hey there. This fragrance grows on me each time I wear it. I have gone from "EWWW!" to "not too bad" ...to..."lovely" over the years. I decided the other day that if I keep sampling this bottle I need to own some and purchased the roll-on for $12.00. The more I wore it ...the more I wanted a full bottle. The scent is sweet in a feminine way...by sweet I mean...You feel sweet and feminine wearing it. There is a powder/sweet scent at first that reminds you of a baby's fresh scent after a bath...however it moves into a vanilla and by the time it dries down it is so clean and fresh and sweet without being too much of any particular facet. If I had to compare this to a perfume that I have tried before...I would say Sweet Honesty from Avon (check out reviews for that scent and you will see many love it) however without any sharpness. In a way it is also a bit like Philosophy's Amazing Grace but without that muskiness that goes all wrong on me these days. I have heard folks say there is a musk in this scent but so far my body is not picking up on that. This lasts a long time on me as well...I put some on after a shower last night and this morning it was still clearly there on my wrist (I sprayed from the large bottle after my shower - I mention this as folks have said it lasts longer when sprayed versus rolled on from the roll-on bottle but I am not sure if that is true or not yet.). Give this a try...you can't beat $12.00 for the cute roll-on. If at first you do not care for it...try it a couple of times more. Seriously....it may grow on you (in a good way! giggle). I find this a girly fragrance and if this fragrance had a color...it would be pink for sure...with ribbons and bows...and sparkly things!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2007 5:43:00 PM More reviews by MissQuinn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got the roll-on of this today and I love it!! There are a few minor problems, but it's worth the drydown. My first problem is that I unscrewed the cap and took a whiff. WOW! All I could smell was rubbing alcohol. I thought, "Ok, ok, just work with it and try it on". My next problem was application. I rolled some on my wrist and wwaaayyy to much product came out on just one roll. So much in fact, it dripped down my arm. So, I rubbed my arms together and now sit here drenched in Creme Bouquet. Good thing I like it. It is very creamy, snuggley scent. I have chemistry that picks up anything warm in perfume and brings that to the front. So I smell warm skin and powder and musk(?). It's very nice and I will be purchasing it again.