April 16, 2014 | 1510 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Best mascara ever!!!!!!!!!! I have really short and thin lashes and this really works wonders!

Finally I found my favourite mascara that makes me look a bit like Bambi :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by LilMissDani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVED this mascara (original formula)! I haven't bought this product for myself yet, but I did use it everyday for a week during a vacation because I left my makeup bag home and my friend had this mascara in her makeup bag.

That being said, this mascara is phenomenal. I naturally have very long lashes so I primarily use mascara to curl my lashes and to emphasize my eyes, and let me tell you--this product delivers!! No clumps at all, added intense color, in addition to added length and curl (volume) to my lashes, which made them really stand out and pop (without looking spidery and fake). Just a few coats is all that you need for dramatic and vibrant lashes.

I also thought the packaging was quite neat as the mascara is packaged in a cool metal tube (which is quite heavy, for a mascara at least lol). I will purchase this soon and see if it stands the test of time! Until then, I do recommend those looking for 'intense and dramatic' lashes to purchase this mascara :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by supercat12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm on the fence about this mascara. I've tried two different formulas: waterproof (SA gave me this on accident and I was too lazy to return it) and original.

The good: I really like the way it makes my lashes look. I have really long lashes that feel a bit skimpy now that I am in my 40s, so I like a mascara with some heft to it, yet at the same time, I don't want super fake looking lashes. This goes on smoothly and doesn't clump on me. It seems really black to me, and I think it makes my eyes look great.

The bad: Despite the fact that it is so difficult to get off (more below), I find that a bit of mascara always migrates to my under eye area by the afternoon. The two real problems I have with it are the price ($30+) and the fact that it (especially the waterproof) seems exceedingly resistant to coming off. I have tried a variety of eye makeup removers, and I feel like I rinse and rinse, but I still wake up with black smudges in the morning.

I marked that I will repurchase this, but I am casting about for something different.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by LeMinx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE Eyes To Kill! This is actually one mascara that makes my skimpy lashes look long and full.

I've been using this for about a month now and have yet to have any problems. I did initially find it a bit clumpy and had to wipe off the excess with a tissue, but for whatever reason the wand doesn't clump up with mascara anymore. I got this in the waterproof version (because of my oily lids) and have had no problem with it flaking or running, even in the high humidity area where I live.

The only downside - the price. I paid $32 for this which is probably the most I have ever spent on mascara. Despite the price, I would likely buy it again because of the great results.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

With 3 different formulas in the "Eyes to Kill" Mascara family, I asked the SA, which is the best? She said the original, and suggested I layered it with a few coats. I told her I wanted noticeable lashes. I am underwhelmed by this product. Not bad..but certainly not worth 30 bucks. It does a decent job with lengthening and definition but volume is minimal. If you are going for a 'faux cils" look, I don't think you'll find it here, unless you are already blessed with "Wow" lashes genetically. I say save your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by sonshinex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off: I have the typical Asian eyelashes. They droop down and it's just horrible. I've been through many mascaras in my life - Lancome, L'Oreal, Dior, Covergirl, Bobbi Brown, Maybelline, etc, and they all just didn't work for me. They all smudged terribly on me or lost its curl.
I'm telling you, this mascara is amazing. Yes, it does smudge a little, but it doesn't bother me because I put Lancome's Cils Booster XL (primer) before I put this on.
It gives me an awake look every morning - and I need it as a junior in highschool, working late into the night. It gives me volume, length, and curl. After I got this mascara, my friends always complimented on how great my lashes looked!
Also, the mascara case for this is so legit and cool. The case has a click sound to ensure that it is sealed..The "steel" feeling of it - It's like a woman's weapon!
However, I do have to agree that the price for this is kind of ridiculous ($30?!) but if you think about it, there are other high end mascaras that are kind of ridiculously expensive. But this mascara does the job for me, and I will repurchase it until the end of my life. This is amazing. My HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by BonitaY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I think this is the best mascara on the market!
It promises to "Dress the eye with powerful, plush, voluminous lashes" and I think it does just that. I already have long eyelashes, but this one lenghtens them even more. It gives a lot of volume and it also separates the lashes really well, which I think is important. I've noticed that some mascaras seems to stick your lashes togeter. Some like it, but I think it looks terrible..
I also love the creamy texture, and it doesn't clump at all.
The only negative thing is that it is quite pricey, but it is definitely worth all the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by elgie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like how this mascara elongates and gives volume to my lashes. I must point out that I bought it just after having my lashes permed. So, all in all, my eyes looked amazing. How much that was related to the mascara and how much to the perm, it's difficult to say. Unfortunately, a couple of weeks after my purchase, I noticed that after a few hours after application there were tiny black specks of dried up mascara under my eyes. For such a pricey product I don't expect to end up with panda eyes. I wonder if the stock I was sold was slightly old? I might try the waterproof version next time. I had read amazing reviews of this product on a few magazines but I think it's all too much hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Ninsun

Best mascara out there. Gives great definition, holds curl very well, no flaking what so ever. A great, sturdy brush (no rubber brush) which coats every lash. A second layer adds beautifully, without the slightest clumping. Two layers is enough for me to really get the falsies effect (I have short, thin and straight lashes). I sometimes work nights, and it holds through the night and looks fab until the morning, even after those nights I manage to get a little sleep. Two cons: first, it does not go off with soap and water, you'll need a good remover. Second: If you are a fan of very natural looking and feeling mascara, you might not love this. The feeling sometimes could be slightly stiff. All in all, an expensive mascara that's worth the price since it totally delivers on definition, curl, staying power, no flaking/clumping and is very easily buildable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by rubyred23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was given this by mu est friend as a birthday present.
She knows how I'm alwasy searching for a great mascara and it is hard to find a really good one.
The Giorgia Armani Eyes to kill is really nice and definitely makes them a lot thicker. I have been using it nearly every day for the last three months and it does a good job.

I have tiny lashes (so short that beauticians comment on them) and this does make them look longer but not is not extremely good for lengthening. It is better for the volumising effect and elongating the lashes. It doesn't give annoying spider lashes either.

The package is pretty and I probably would buy it again.