Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill

4.1

on 8/18/2012 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara...the only issue is that it smears off after a couple of hours but I don't mind as long as I clean it up when I do touch up. I have short asian lashes and it does give length and volume.

on 8/8/2012 9:02:00 AM

Best mascara I have ever used. Makes lashes full and thick after one coat. It doesn't smudge under my eyes like many mascaras do after a full day.

It is a bit expensive but really wonderful.

on 6/28/2012 1:17:00 PM

Yes yes yes!!! I've found my match, and this is coming from a person that has tried Revlon, L'oreal, Bobbi Brown, Chanel Inimitable intense, marvelling, etc and this works the best for me and it doesn't. Clump at all!! pair it up with Somehow last plumbing serum and you'll love it even more!

I got this mascara to try but since I don't have an Armani counter near me I got the Eyes to Kill essentials set that also has a liner and another lengthening mascara. I like it a lot, I will use them until finish but I might not repurchase because I am still looking for the perfect mascara and this one is almost perfect but! it does smear at the end of the day so... :( not convinced. Maybe is a waterproof formulation.

on 5/31/2012 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I purchased this mascara on a whim without reading reviews because I found thirty dollars while I was shopping.. I have long eyelashes to begin with but I find them to be on the thinner side so I want them to be more full. I also am a sucker for mascaras that will put on a lot and give me that amazing false eyelashes look and this just didn't cut it. For the the price of this mascara and if you want the same thing I do I would recommend YSL shocking mascara. I do have to say I love the packaging and how luxurious it feels but it just didn't do what I wanted it to do.

I had given up wearing mascara because no matter what product I tried it would flake off into my eyes, irritating my contact lenses. I had heard so many people raving about ETK so when they came out with a LE brown shade I decided to try it. Yes, it is expensive. However, I've had mine for over a year and it's still very usable and good. It is not a waterproof formula, however I've cried while wearing it and it has NEVER flaked or smudged on me. I've napped in this mascara, still no smudging. It doesn't irritate my contacts. I can't ask for anything more. And in the end, I think it actually saves me money since I've tried so many drug store brands they more than add up to the price of this. Try it.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

My HG mascara along with Lancome Definicils. I wear the two together. This mascara is amazing in its own right. It applies easily, does not clump, keeps the lashes supple, has a glossy black colour, does not dry out quickly in the tube, does not clump or smudge, and washes off easily when taking your make up off. Having tried many many mascaras in my life, I have concluded that these criteria are the most important when deciding if a mascara is good or not. This mascara really gives your lashes a real boost, enough to make them look great for day wear without looking like a drag queen. For evenings or when you want real impact, use the Eyes to Kill Excess version. I have two backup tubes of each.

Great packaging. It speaks out that it's a high-end, heavy metallic package that i never hold a mascara tube this heavy! I'm not complaining, it makes you feel good actually =) about the performance, i would havve tell this mascara is the best mascara for me, if i didn't use Maybelline Full&Soft mascara. The mascara gives lenghtening and body to your lashes and curls it very well. I am not a "long lashes" person or a spider lashes lover and love how this mascara lenghtening my lashes, however i am a total "maximum volumed lashes" person and i must say this mascara give volume very properly yet it doesn't satify my " volumed lashes like a movie star lashes" ( i think i found many sayings to describe lash types due to my passion about volumed lashes!) Anyway, it doesn't clump, run off and leaves a soft but stabled lashes which gives you a chance to build up. One weird thing i experienced about this mascara is that it burns your eyes like hell if you cry after you put it on! i cried 2 or 3 times when i wear this mascara and man i gotta say i regretted to cried, this way there'sa whole new angle about the saying " I CAN'T CRY I WEAR MASCARA!" :)) i also want to add that this burning thing doesn't repeated itself after some time passed, but i don't know why?

on 4/12/2012 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Best mascara ever!!!!!!!!!! I have really short and thin lashes and this really works wonders!

Finally I found my favourite mascara that makes me look a bit like Bambi :)

on 4/8/2012 12:27:00 AM

LOVED this mascara (original formula)! I haven't bought this product for myself yet, but I did use it everyday for a week during a vacation because I left my makeup bag home and my friend had this mascara in her makeup bag.

That being said, this mascara is phenomenal. I naturally have very long lashes so I primarily use mascara to curl my lashes and to emphasize my eyes, and let me tell you--this product delivers!! No clumps at all, added intense color, in addition to added length and curl (volume) to my lashes, which made them really stand out and pop (without looking spidery and fake). Just a few coats is all that you need for dramatic and vibrant lashes.

I also thought the packaging was quite neat as the mascara is packaged in a cool metal tube (which is quite heavy, for a mascara at least lol). I will purchase this soon and see if it stands the test of time! Until then, I do recommend those looking for 'intense and dramatic' lashes to purchase this mascara :)

Top Rated Giorgio Armani Products