Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Water, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Allantoin, Magnesium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance.

on 4/17/2011 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I actually really don't like this stuff, whenever I used it my eyes always burned (Maybe allergic?). Also it kind of took a long time to get off. I would buy it if your eyes aren't sensitive and your on a tight budget but I won't be buying this again.

Love this makeup remover. Its cheap and works just as well or even better than the expensive ones. Just make sure to use a cotton ball or cotton pad rather than paper toilet as it does makes a differences on how much effort you have to scrub your eyes..........

on 4/5/2011 1:39:00 AM

i really like this stuff. ive tried other products and they were very oily. this is oil free and takes off water proof mascara very easily. i use it daily

on 3/28/2011 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This does what it says it does. It takes makeup off wonderfully, but the oily residue drives me crazy!! If you're using this to take your makeup off at night then you should have no issues as long as you rinse your face after. However, when I just want to fix a smug of mascara its gross. So greasy! It literally makes the tips of my fingers shin. My bottle is also very slippery. Overall, for the use I bought it for it doesn't work; nevertheless, i think it would work great if I didn't take showers at night and removed my makeup that way.

Cheaper than the name brand stuff and I feel it works just as well as a more expensive brand. It takes off most of the eyeliner, but I always have just a trace left until I do my face washing routine.

on 2/27/2011 2:52:00 PM

I actually really like this product. It is very good at taking off my waterproof mascara, and is a good alternative to the neutrogena one. However, this dries my eyelids a little but i mean with an eyecream it's fine. Based on how good it works and its awesome price, I would definitely repurchase it:)

on 2/16/2011 1:46:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this as a substitute for Neutrogena oil-free. Works amazingly well. I wear contact lenses, use it at night and have no blurry vision the next day. Bottle will last forever, you only need a small amount. I have removed all types of make-up with this, including waterproof mascara. Excellent substitute !!! Equate does a wonderful job, AGAIN !!!

on 2/9/2011 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Today I walked into Wal-Mart looking for a makeup remover on a budget. This was the cheapest and works great! You do need to wash your face after to avoid it feeling greasy, but aren't you supposed to anyways, oil free or not. All of my waterproof eye makeup came right off easily, Mary Kay sucks compared to this! And usually all makeup removers burn the hell out of my eyes for at least 2 hours. I got plenty of this stuff in my eyes and it barely even clouded them up, did absolutely no harm, it was pretty amazing. Such a great price too!

on 1/11/2011 2:15:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

I bought this for $3 at walmart. I never really used eye makeup removers but this one just works great for me. Removes my eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara within 2 minutes. Don't have to use much product either. It is a little drying, but I cleanse my face after I remove my eye makeup anyway. Will continues to purchase, can't beat the price!

on 1/8/2011 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It was a decent makeup remover. I use Maybelline Eye Gel liner, in waterproof, so no wonder it had a hard time. I also used very small cotton balls and it managed to remove most of it. I was shocked when I saw that when I washed my face, no raccoon eyes came up!

I still think, however, that using lotion is cheaper than this, however, it is a quick fix, so no wonder.