April 17, 2014 | 1879 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Equate - Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by modelsoup202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I actually really like this product. It is very good at taking off my waterproof mascara, and is a good alternative to the neutrogena one. However, this dries my eyelids a little but i mean with an eyecream it's fine. Based on how good it works and its awesome price, I would definitely repurchase it:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by kahillrn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this as a substitute for Neutrogena oil-free. Works amazingly well. I wear contact lenses, use it at night and have no blurry vision the next day. Bottle will last forever, you only need a small amount. I have removed all types of make-up with this, including waterproof mascara. Excellent substitute !!! Equate does a wonderful job, AGAIN !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Today I walked into Wal-Mart looking for a makeup remover on a budget. This was the cheapest and works great! You do need to wash your face after to avoid it feeling greasy, but aren't you supposed to anyways, oil free or not. All of my waterproof eye makeup came right off easily, Mary Kay sucks compared to this! And usually all makeup removers burn the hell out of my eyes for at least 2 hours. I got plenty of this stuff in my eyes and it barely even clouded them up, did absolutely no harm, it was pretty amazing. Such a great price too!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by mchllbnll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

I bought this for $3 at walmart. I never really used eye makeup removers but this one just works great for me. Removes my eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara within 2 minutes. Don't have to use much product either. It is a little drying, but I cleanse my face after I remove my eye makeup anyway. Will continues to purchase, can't beat the price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

It was a decent makeup remover. I use Maybelline Eye Gel liner, in waterproof, so no wonder it had a hard time. I also used very small cotton balls and it managed to remove most of it. I was shocked when I saw that when I washed my face, no raccoon eyes came up!

I still think, however, that using lotion is cheaper than this, however, it is a quick fix, so no wonder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by angelina926

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this remover. One of the best I have ever used! I wore a dark black eye shadow and a dark eye liner for halloween and I was scared about taking it off but my mom bought this remover and she told me to used it. It work so good and it only took me about 2 mins. to get it off. I would you suggest to try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by riama

Great, even on waterproof make up! I use it for my waterproof Maybelline Full N Soft mascara. The trick is to lightly saturate a cotton swab with the formula, hold it in one spot over your eye for a couple of secs, and then lightly wipe. Mascara comes off easily, and there is no residue left over in the morning. It's important to rinse the eye area with warm water after using this and then putting on cream, as it says on the back of the bottle or else it WILL be a bit drying. I really like that it works so well, and the price is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 5:50:00 AM More reviews by delasou1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Hate removing eye make-up with make-up wipes because of how abrasive they are to my eyes, so I purchased this instead. It's CHEAP, EFFECTIVE, and FOOL-PROOF. It's not drying at all and takes off everything so well. I've tried Almay and Neutrogena, but this did such a great, if not better, job. At $4.67@Walmart, I'm definitely purchasing this again!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by hsmluver525

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great! I ran out of makeup remover wipes and while I was looking for an eyeliner pencil sharpener, I saw this was cheap, so I bought it and it works great. No need to spend a lot of money when you can get something great for cheap. Definitely repurchasing.

EDIT: This burns my eyes, I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by lseungheel

Comparable to Neutrogena's make up remover... I like this one a lot more! Although it says it's the same product, there are some differences! Equate is DIRT cheap and works even BETTER than Neutrogena, in my personal opinion. It seems to take off waterproof make up better and it's not SUPER oily like Neutro. I'm so glad I went for the cheaper bottle. Going to buy 5 more when I go back to Walmart!!! :)