Givenchy Photo'Perfexion 100% Natural Complexion 0 Flaw

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love the bottle, love the color, love the coverage, love the staying power, LOVE that it doesn't break me out, and love love love that it evens out my skin tone. Def. On of my favorite foundations along with bobbi brown foundation stick, chanel mat lumiere, chanel double perfection, and armani silk.

on 2/10/2012 10:28:00 PM

I have so many acne scars, red pimples here and there, and I have been using Estee Lauder Double wear for a long time since it covers my imperfections. But then I found this foundation. THe coverage is sheer but buildable and now I use concealer to cover my acne. It gives me a very natural and glowing finish. I dont know about looking in the picture but in real life I really like it. I set it with my Dior forever powder and I have smooth, natural, long lasting looking.
And the good thing is it doesn't break me out like other foundations: Shiseido, Clinique, Guerlain.
I highly recommend this.

on 1/17/2012 9:04:00 PM

I really like this foundation. It's sheer, gives a nice finish to the skin. Not good if you have oily skin but for my, with very dry opaque skin, does an amazing job. I would not buy again because there are many other sheer foundations I would love to try and buy but yes, it is a great foundation that you can build up to get more cover, it lasts all day, gives a nice glow to the skin and the photos look amazing!

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I received this product in a sample from Sephora when I purchased my F&F. Wow. I waited a few weeks to bust it open, and now I can't get enough - the product is thin, blendable, easy to build on - and the best part is that a little bit, as in a drop the size of a pencil eraser, works so well on my entire face. I am in love with this foundation. I'm pretty disappointed though, it's OOS at Sephora.com (and has been, for weeks) and my B&M Sephora does not carry it. Anyway. The scent of the foundation is a bit much. I'm not overly acquainted with Givenchy products, perhaps this is par for the course. It dissipates shortly after application, luckily. Gives a luminous finish, I set it with some translucent powder to make it last longer though. I'm combo, but get hormonal breakouts on my jaw/low cheeks. The sample Sephora sent me, #4, was just right. I'm a N20 and cannot wait to get my hands on a FS bottle! If you can sample it, definitely give it a whirl.

Eyes: Violet

This Foundation is surprisingly the only well developed foundation that is BUILDABLE from Givenchy. As like Guerlain, the colour choice is a bit limited BUT the semi tones and under tones withing this particular complex make the foundation suitable for a wider variety of complexion. Even if you can't find your colour, a good primer mixed at the right ratio will make it a PERFECT match.
If that fails, use powder that is one shade lighter/darker of your foundation.
Love
J.T

on 12/22/2011 2:10:00 AM

This product makes my skin glow even though it gives great coverage. I had been using a By Terry foundation which I loved but the price eventually killed off my desire ( about double Givenchy price ) This only needs a couple of pumps to do my face so I think it is a bargain for something of this quality. The SPF 20 was a big selling point: so many high end brands are SPF 10 or even zero

on 12/15/2011 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have to say I love this product, I am NC42 for reference in mac, and in this givenchy foundation I am number 7, This is a very strange foundation in a good way.. When I apply the foundation, it looks a bit lighter than my actual skin color, but after 20 minutes, it looks great and it is exactly my color, It photographs excelent, and it keeps my face oil controlled, but it still gives me this nice glow, not much but it is there.. The smell, I love the smell, I just cant explain what it is.. but it is nice not overwhelming, taking in consideration that I HATE anything that goes on my skin that smells.. Hmm I really feel that I did a good investment, just because I feel that Foundations and primers are in contact with your skin, and it should be good quality.. Great product..!

P.s. This didnt cause any acne in my face

on 12/6/2011 8:52:00 AM

I have been using this product for the last couple of months.Overall i find it extremely lightweight and moisturizing. It holds and SPF of 20, which is an added bonus. It leave a kind of matte airbrushed finished. The lasting power is the only negative it will not last a full day, but it does have a rather long staying power probably 5-6 hrs. It is a slightly sheer foundations so if you have any blemishes they will show up underneath. It smooths out acne scars overall giving a flawless finish. Defiantly well worth the money.

on 10/27/2011 7:05:00 AM

This foundation offers a decent fair in shade 03 Shell. It's rosy enough without being pink and the first shade that is fair without being yellow or white. Finish is more matte that I had thought from its name. Coverage is medium and you can build without it looking too much but you will not get more coverage from it than medium. There is no special finish from it, but I got it maximum grade because of the good color range for fair skin. Lasting power is good too.

on 10/25/2011 12:40:00 PM

I love this foundation. I have been using it the past 8 months and always get the same color. Perfect Praline. It goes on so smoothly, blends easily, and gives me the most flawless, natural complexion. I noticed on some of the reviews of this product that people either love or hate it. I definitely think its one of the better foundations I have tried, but one day I may get the inkling to see what else compares to it. I have tried mufe, mac, ysl, chanel, revelon colorstay. They all were decent, but Givenchy is the def fav! The only downside is the bottle is 42 dollars, but it usually lasts me anywhere from 2-3 months depending on how much I use.