November 25, 2014 | 1775 users online

Palettes - BeneFit Cosmetics - Smokin' Eyes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 1:08:00 AM More reviews by yshah0621

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

love love love this easy to use pallette. the price is steep, at $32 yes. however, you get a ton of products in one kit. 2 eyeshadows (gorgeous shimmery colors!) and a liner, brow wax, contour shadow, and also a highlighter for your brow and inner corners of the eye. the grey and pink colors are so incredibly gorgeous. the grey goes on quite dark and thepink it quite light by itself, but together they are phenomenal.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by lilly85

I LIKE this kit, It's perfect for traveling :). and I like the fact that it gives you a subtle, not too dramatic smokey eye look that you can wear as an everyday look too. the brow wax is slightly too dark for me though and the little tweezers are cute but suck. Othewise, a really cute kit!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by luckyangelou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this palette a lot. It's easy to apply quickly, the directions are foolproof, and everything is in one easy to access palette. I do find that I achieve a nicer, more dramatic smoky eye with individual products, but when I'm in a hurry or traveling light, I reach for this often. It's easy to just toss in a bag with some foundation, lipstick, and mascara and go. I also think the brushes are the best quality that I've found in a kit or palette. They are actually usable, so I don't have to take the time to toss in eye brushes. I recommend this palette to anyone who has been struggling with the smoky eye look or just needs a simple all-in-one travel kit for their eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by yayitsanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm such a sucker for palettes and kits! That said, I do like this palette - it has nice colors that go well together, and the tweezers are just so darn cute. It doesn't really create a dark "smokey" eye in my opinion though; it creates more of a subtle look, and you definitely need to use a base to really get the colors to show up. I only gave it three lippies because though I like it, it was expensive for what it is and I honestly don't find myself reaching for it very often. It's very good for travel, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2009 6:04:00 AM More reviews by LondonKazza

I bought this palette on a whim when I was on a plane (it was duty free so a bit cheaper than normal!!) but I am really happy with it. I use it every morning (when I am normally in a mad rush for work) and its great as I have an all over colour, colour for lid and a liner in this kid plus a nice little brush! And it literally takes me a minute to do!

Only reason I wouldn't buy it again is that I like to try different kits but I would recommend this product - its very useful and good value too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by harls321

I'm a sucker for anything that produces a smokey eye so I got this on impulse and love it. It gives me the perfect classic smokey eye for day. I prefer the BE Rocker eye kit for night, much more dramatic. Anyway this was gorgeous with easy to follow instructions. The eye colors are a light pink shimmer, pewter shimmer and matte charcoal gray. I also enjoyed the other products in the kit like the brow wax and eye bright. The brushes were good quality and applied the shadows nicely on my small lids. The eyeshadows were smooth & pigmented with a subtle shimmer appropriate for all ages.