April 21, 2014 | 1017 users online

Palettes - BeneFit Cosmetics - Smokin' Eyes

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by yayitsanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm such a sucker for palettes and kits! That said, I do like this palette - it has nice colors that go well together, and the tweezers are just so darn cute. It doesn't really create a dark "smokey" eye in my opinion though; it creates more of a subtle look, and you definitely need to use a base to really get the colors to show up. I only gave it three lippies because though I like it, it was expensive for what it is and I honestly don't find myself reaching for it very often. It's very good for travel, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2009 6:04:00 AM More reviews by LondonKazza

I bought this palette on a whim when I was on a plane (it was duty free so a bit cheaper than normal!!) but I am really happy with it. I use it every morning (when I am normally in a mad rush for work) and its great as I have an all over colour, colour for lid and a liner in this kid plus a nice little brush! And it literally takes me a minute to do!

Only reason I wouldn't buy it again is that I like to try different kits but I would recommend this product - its very useful and good value too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by harls321

I'm a sucker for anything that produces a smokey eye so I got this on impulse and love it. It gives me the perfect classic smokey eye for day. I prefer the BE Rocker eye kit for night, much more dramatic. Anyway this was gorgeous with easy to follow instructions. The eye colors are a light pink shimmer, pewter shimmer and matte charcoal gray. I also enjoyed the other products in the kit like the brow wax and eye bright. The brushes were good quality and applied the shadows nicely on my small lids. The eyeshadows were smooth & pigmented with a subtle shimmer appropriate for all ages.