October 31, 2014 | 1173 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 8:12:00 AM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an absurdly well-constructed palette. Everything in the palette (the colors, the primer, the eyeliner, etc.) compliments each other flawlessly. There isn't a thing I'd change in this palette.

The eyeshadows are of high-quality (which is what you'd expect from Urban Decay). They are high in pigmentation, they're easy to blend, and they don't fade at all. The colors are gorgeous and they work well together. Sure, the teal color (Flipside) may look out of place, but it gives a little pop of color that looks great with the gold and bronzy colors.

A half-sized 24/7 pencil eyeliner in Bourbon (a dark brown) comes with this palette. I usually hate eyeliner pencils, but the 24/7 pencils are amazing. They glide on easily and they last throughout the day without budging. They're the best eye pencils I've ever used and I can't recommend them enough.

There's a small-sized tube of the UDPP in Sin. It's a very lovely primer that works nicely with the shadows in the palette, but it's a primer that can also be worn as a standalone lid color. The color of the primer is a gorgeous shimmery pink champagne. If you want to sport a subtle look for your eyes, then you can easily wear this by itself.

The packaging is cute and durable. Granted, it's made out of cardboard (that isn't flimsy at all), but I can't imagine myself easily damaging it. I'd have to take very poor care of this palette in order to damage it.

I think my favorite thing about the Get Baked palette is its versatility. It may have been released as a Summer palette, but I used it religiously during the 2009 Holiday season (the gold and bronze colors were just begging to be used!).

In conclusion, I love this palette, and it's my personal favorite from Urban Decay.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Staleygrl402

I am now an Urban Decay junkie because of this very pallette! I love it so much I bought 4 of them, 3 for me & 1 for a gift. This is the pallette that made my husband stop and take notice of my makeup!! WOW!! He says when I put this makeup on it's like I'm in a state of nirvana, which I am. These colors look good with every eye color. I have brownish/hazel eyes & they absolutely pop with these colors. I use the half baked over my entire eyelid then apply twice baked on the outside corner & along the eyeline top & bottom. I finish by blending along the crease & inside with baked & use flipside on the inner corner of my eyes (top/bottom) to really make them stand out & appear more open.

The fact that my husband now understands why I'll pay more for a certain product makes this a win/win!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

Super pigmented and pretty shadows! I love all the colors, especially Half baked! This is the IT palette for the summer..once you get more tanned, there are a few color options to match. Definitely a steal!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by gsbn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this palette so much! I used it for the first time today: Half baked on the lid, Baked in the crease, Half Baked over Baked in the crease, Flipside on lower lash line, Bourbon on the waterline and a very thin line on the lower lashline, and I am amazed at the result. It brings out my blue eyes perfectly, and makes my eyes look so gorgeous. I even got a compliment on my eyeshadow before I had time to say hi to my friends today!

The quality of the these shadows is impeccable, they are buttery smooth, and blend so easily. The colours are so well coordinated, and they can be combined in so many ways.

This was my first experience with Urban Decay (I only own UDPP), but I will DEFINITELY be looking into this line more after this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 11:01:00 PM More reviews by ivette1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first UD purchase besides the UDPP, and I'm not disappointed, the browns are shimmery bronze that look great on brown eyes, you can try out so many looks from subtle to bold and flipside which is the teal shade looks very nice with the browns, I like half baked on the lid with twice baked in the crease with flipside outlining the eye, it has gotten me lots of compliments. It also comes with a small sin primer potion, which changes all the shadows when applied before and a liner in bourbon, definitely worth buying

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 5:20:00 PM More reviews by lnoel4274

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am seeing a lot of people saying they cannot find this pallette anymore. Just wanted to let everyone know that you can get it at Sephora now for onlt $18 and they added a mini Primer Potion in "Sin". Oh yeah, they are great colors, the liner is great. The "Sin" PP is meh.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 5:11:00 PM More reviews by christina001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love it.
    I believe this was a summer edition, hence why it is only available from ebay sellers now.

the colours are amazing - think of teal/bronze/brown on summer tanned skin!! can't wait (and hope to not be out of product by then - even now in winter I compensate and make myself summer-y with bronze lids, brown in the crease and teal on the lower lashline :) )

the sin primer potion does change the look of half baked IMO, and is pretty on its own, too. A great primer! I hate the idea of wasting product in that genie bottle though hence why I stick with Shadow Insurance which I can cut open once it is almost finished..

But this is a great palette for the summer (and for summer/sun missing winter days)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by AngelOnFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So here I am, suckered into buying this palette from the glowing reviews it received here on MUA and other sites. I bought this off eBay since I couldn't find it anywhere, and it looks as though it has been discontinued.

This is the first product by Urban Decay I bought and I am shocked by how incredible it is! The four shades - Half-Baked, Baked, Twice Baked and Flipside - complement themselves perfectly, and even the odd-one out (Flipside) plays beautifully with its warm-hued brothers. The 24/7 liner in Bourbon goes perfectly with the rest, and the mini UDPP in Sin is a nice sample to try the famous primer for a first time.

I use the palette at least a couple of times a week. Half-Baked is my favourite. It is a subtle, shimmery gold that is not too over the top and suitable for day wear. Baked is like Half-Baked on steroids: a bold golden colour that I use sparingly to give my look a little more 'oomph', it looks beautiful if applied along the lower lash line or on the inner or outer third of the upper lid. Twice Baked is another staple of this palette. I use the dark brown with tiny sparkles as a crease colour or on top of bourbon. It looks stunning when it is slightly smudged with a smudge brush. Flipside is used the least by me, but it is great for a pop of colour, say, along the lower lash line or the inner third of your eyelid and tear-duct. I have to try it in the crease sometime too.

The packaging is well done. It's youth- and colourful and shuts tight. Even though the palette is pretty new and almost untouched, I'll definitely buy the full-sized eye shadows once I run out of a shade. I can't recommend this palette strongly enough for both day- and nighttime wear, both colourful summer and muted winter. A future classic!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2009 3:43:00 PM More reviews by lanlajolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It's my first Urban Decay palette, but I adore this! On sale at $18, why not? I thought it was a great deal.

The colors are beautiful, and they work together so nicely! It also comes with a 24/7 liner (a new love) and the primer potion in Sin (which is fabulous as well). The baked, half baked, and twice baked colors are great for everyday, and the color Flipside adds an amazing kick to it. I have found quite a few ways to work these four colors together, and I must say, each time I use it my eyes look fabulous.

Overall, the colors are beautiful, I abolustely love them. With the double meaning of getting "baked" and "grabbing some munchies(as said on the back of the packaging)," it made my day. So cute!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Paigey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This palette is so great -- the colors work perfectly together and have great pigment. It comes with a mini UD Sin and a small 24/7 Bourbon liner -- if you're new to UD, it's an awesome way to try out the products.