October 21, 2014 | 1714 users online

Powders - LUSH - Vanilla Puff dusting powder

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 2:03:00 AM More reviews by letsdolunchh

Vanilla Puff smells INCREDIBLE! Its my favorite of LUSH's new Vanilla line. It smells so complex and almost like burnt vanilla. It is super soft too. It smells so good layered on top of the Vanilla Delite Lotion or Heavanilli Massage Bar. OR! Try it on top of Strawberry Feels Forever and turn yourself into a giant strawberries & cream dessert. Definitely worth adding to your rotation of dusting powders, or starting one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 1:31:00 AM More reviews by boogiedisease

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a bit mixed up over this product.

I am definitely one of those people who needs a dusting powder. Because this is limited edition, I snapped this up instead of my usual Silky Underwear.

I love the sensual vanilla, tonka and jasmine scent of this powder. It lingers all day long, but isn't cloying or overpowering.

It does the trick when it comes to absorbing excess moisture.

What's the problem, then?
It contains TALC.

My other Lush powders don't! Why does this one??
Wouldn't the corn starch be sufficient? I guess Lush doesn't think so.

I am wary every time I use this now. I'm not doing lines of the stuff (ha!), nor am I creating some huge cloud of powder when I use it...

Yes, sometimes I like sprinkling my Silky Underwear IN my underwear for added freshness... great in the summertime, y'know? Well, I won't dare attempt that with this stuff.

I use it sparingly, that's for sure.

It is a lovely product. It's just unfortunate that they had to go and use talc in this! I feel so strongly about it, that I knocked off two lippies.