July 31, 2014 | 1464 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Bronze Booster Pressed Bronzer - Med to Dark

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Leslies18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

-LOVE this bronzer
-Gives gorgeous tan color
-Slight shimmer in sun, nothing overbaring
-A lot in package..has lasted me a while
-Favorite bronzer ever

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 2:10:00 AM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

So, I really love this bronzer. It's not orangey like most bronzers I've encountered. It has a subtle golden shimmer. You can't even tell though, unless you look for it in the mirror up close. Therefore, it really does give you a nice glow.
I got the darkest medium-dark which was surprisingly light compared to many other bronzers. I was scared to buy it because of that at first. But, I'm here loving it. It's a probably 2-3 shades darker than my skin tone, so it's awesome as a bronzer/contour. It's not an obvious kind of bronzed look, it's like I just went to the beach a few hours ago.

Aw man, I really do love it.
The fact that it's a few shades darker than me allows me to be able to use it year round. =)

I don't think this would work for anyone darker than me. I have pictures of myself if you want to see what shade I am. I'm actually wondering if the light-medium would be my skintone and if I could use it as a face powder. haha. I'll see.

Yeah, it sucks for people darker than me though.
I'm lovin it though. =)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2009 3:06:00 PM More reviews by blkmamba

I was surprised how nice, not orangey color is this bronzer. Looks very natural, shimmer is not strong, quite subtle. I've been using it for 2months and see not difference in skin color, but I'm using it last, after the foundation so maybe it doesn't absorb enough to make me tan. It's little expensive for DS but I really think it's worth it because of its nice tan shade. It's sheer and has a little "reddish" undertone to it, which is good...it makes me look believebly tan as if i spent too much time at the beach and got a liitle sunburned. I know it sounds stupid to say that it's attractive to look sunburned but I prefer beachy tan to orange fake face. This bronzer looks natural. definitely repurchase.
(I'm giving 4- included brush sucks)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by nats91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this product because there was a sticker on it that said Try Me Free! (Rebate) so I figured, why not? Even though I'm pretty naturally tan already, I figured that I might use it to boost my glow in the winter months or as a finish during summer or something, or as a contouring powder. The color label, though ("Medium-to-Dark") I think refers more to what color you want to be as opposed to the color you started out as...I wasn't expecting the bronzer to be really dark or anything, but it was surprisingly light. It's almost my exact skin color at the moment, when I brushed some on my chest where I don't really get sun, my skin darkened to the color the rest of my skin was, with a slight peachy tint (I'm Asian with yellow undertones). So I use it on my face either as a sort of light foundation or luminous finish, because the shimmer is not flashy or makes your face glittery, and it works nicely when I'm too lazy to actually apply foundation and I just want a glow. The included brush is okay, but I prefer my blush brush for minerals. The compact is really cute, though. I foresee this lasting a long time, and it's great for multi-use, and even though I have sensitive skin I haven't experienced any adverse reactions to the product. I think the retail price is a bit hefty, but CVS and Walgreens often do 40% off sales and you can usually find a $1 coupon in the Sunday paper, so it often works out to about $7, which is not bad. All in all, good product!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by lizavet8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this bronzer, though I'm not sure I see any self-tanning going on. I am very, very afraid of sparkle, and this does have just a touch, but it works with this product. The brush it comes with is too stiff to be of much use. The medium dark isn't terribly dark. This is a pretty, golden glow; I do not get orange nor muddy overtones. I'm a bare minerals medium beige, for reference, with olive skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really surprised at the quality. For some reason Phys. Formula has been disappointing me lately, but I really love this. The problem with most bronzers I've tried is that they are way too shimmery. This one has just a hint of shimmer but provides a lovely, easy to blend glow. It was 40% off at CVS, plus I had a coupon so it turned out to be only $4. I also love the pretty compact.