Easy Eye Solutions Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Sodium lactate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Xanthan Gum, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Panthenol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chesnut) Bark Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol.

on 4/14/2010 7:06:00 PM

wow i really have to write a review on this product... okay so i ordered this and it was pretty expensive. two when I got it the serum made my under eyes soooo flaky and dry. It also caused milia under my eyes. My mother used it and couldn't believe how bad it was. This person does a lot of promoting through youtube and I wrote my own opinion on one of his videos saying this product is not good. He deleted my comment and e-mailed me yelling at me. I was outraged. Even before I ordered this product I actually e-mailed one of the people on this forum of their opinion and two people replied how much they liked it. I wonder if they work through this company ? Just my opinion..

on 4/14/2010 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

It doesn't work. Waste of time.

on 3/11/2010 10:55:00 AM

Very effective products. I use both the Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment and the Illuminating Eye Care cream. I heard rave reviews about both products and couldn't wait to try them. I have been enjoying them for several months and must say that they are the best investment I have ever made with any eye product. What a difference in my eyes! I will not go a day with out them.

on 3/10/2010 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff does absolutely nothing for me.
I paid a lot of money for it, silly me.

on 2/20/2010 10:30:00 AM

After six years of hating my eye bags and nothing working very well, I read about this online for three weeks finally breaking down and ordering. YES this is a bit expensive for my budget, around 80 dollars for both products I will never regret it. YES this got rid of my ugly bags and YES it illuminates my eyes so much I dont need any make up or concealer. This stuff made my eyes look so good I had to keep checking the mirror not believing how much younger I look. I am almost 58 and some young guy in a store kept smiling at me! I will never be without this product! You have to check after the tuck cream dries for white flakes and if you see them just pat them down with a moistened finger. I also check for the white flakes from time to time and just use a wet finger to tap them down. Not a big deal for me to not have bags anymore. Make sure to use just a tiny amount of the tuck serum on the bags and below after applying the eye iluminator and don't move your face around until it dries. HG for me!

on 2/4/2010 8:21:00 PM

I looooove these products!
I had dark circles and was trying to find something that could help. Man did I ever! My girlfriend told me about some products she had heard about through someone at her beauty school and told me I should check them out. I had never heard of them before so I decided to investigate for myself. I went to youtube to see what I might be able to find. I watched some videos and they pretty much sold me on it. I decided to order and when I got them in ( I ordered both the illuminating eye cream and the dark circle treatment) I couldn't wait to try them out!
At first I was putting on too much of the dark circle treatment, because a little while after applying it I had residue around my eye area. It only took me a couple of days to realize, I didn't need to use so much; which I thought is fantastic b/c I could make it last longer! The results were amazing! It worked on tightening my under eyes almost as soon as it dried. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and my darkness has disappeared almost entirely! That's just what I was needing! I decided to use some on my mother who is almost in her sixties. I only tried it on one eye so that she could see the difference herself. Haha, now she's hooked!
Oh, I also use the illuminating eye cream on my forehead crease and it is starting to diminish. I know that's not what it's intended for, but thought since it says it reduces fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area, I might as well try it for my forehead lines first instead of spending money on another product.
All I can say is that I am soooo happy I found these products and decided to do something about my dark circles!

on 2/3/2010 11:53:00 AM

Another Internet hype!!!!!!!!!! BUYERS BEWARE!! Many long, detailed and positive reviews here are suspicious! I can't believe I fell for this!! I should've known better......
I bought it from their official website...What a ridiculous product. It really works like a glue, tightened up your under eye for 1 minute, then starts to crack when you smile, talk and laugh…sometimes it even pulls your lower eyelid down, make you look stupid. It's such a mess; I tried all kind of different ways and wanted it to work so bad since I spent almost $80.00 on it. After one month struggle, I finally gave up. Stupid me, I could spend $1.50 to get myself a big bottle of glue which will lasts a lot longer. (Especially for those of you who use concelear under eye area, don't evevn think about it...)
I also bought the illuminating eye cream, it's a cheaper cream ($20 something) with some glimmering white color in it, doesn't do anything for me.
Will I buy this product again? NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!! Save your $80.00 hard earning money for something else!!! Seriously!
Updates: 07/21/10: after reading Crivera313's review, I also start to wonder if some people who left a long, detailed and positive reviews here actually work for this company or maybe they are the same person??? They look suspicious... Most of them only have one or two reviews, several even only had review for this product...It's just this strange feeling... anyway, BUYERS BEWARE!

on 1/21/2010 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

These are the best products I have ever used for deflating my puffy undereye area every morning! I love these products, they have helped to diminish my dark circles and smooth and flatten the undereye area beautifully! I find very little of the product is needed so it lasts for many months and is well worth the cost!

The first day I tried them, after reading all the helpful techniques first at EDS, I was completely floored at how I suddenly had my youthful looking eyes back! I ran with a handheld mirror throughout every room in different lighting, jumping up and down with joy! I was absolutely thrilled and will be one to always have these products. I'm now coming up to almost a year of use and the cross hatching lines are much improved and the dark circles are diminished and the undereye area is in much better condition than it was prior to using these.

I use these everyday, and am still amazed at how easily they work once you learn the proper technique for your specific eye area. I truly feel that I have my "real" eyes back again!

on 12/22/2009 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I also heard of this product from essentialdayspa forum and decided to try it for my very dark eye circles due to allergies. I do not have any bags so far which I am very greatful for. This product is a 2 part system consisting of illuminating eye cream and the eye tuck. The illuminating eye cream made my under the eye area very dry and after couple of tries I stopped using it and threw it away. The eye tuck I have tried many, many diff. ways (with other creams, with concealer without anything etc.). It has never given me any instant results but I have continued to use it for over 2 months. Lately I have noticed an improvement in my circles. It has not gotten rid of the circles but the color is much lighter and after applicating the area looks better. I am planning to continue using this everyday!

on 12/11/2009 8:54:00 PM

When I heard the word that some big names in the movie biz here in LA use these products I had to give them a try. I had read about them on various forums and they were recommended by a work associate of mine as well.

My issues were puffy eyes and dark circles. Nothing too bad but let me tell you my situation was getting worse everyday and I knew it. Long work and play hours were starting to show.

I took a leap of faith and went for it. My goodness what an amazing set of products! My eyes never and I mean never looked better. A cousin of mine actually asked if I had my eyes done. I highly recommend both the Easy Eye Solutions products. There is a bit of learning curve in the beginning but once you get the applications right you will be glad you purchased them.

I will say that since I started using both, my dark circles are almost completely gone. Never thought I would get rid of those and my baggy eyes just are not baggy anymore. They also took care of these little lines and wrinkles that were starting to look like the Grand Canyon.

They have become very popular in my circle of friends and even my parents are using them. Love it!

Just a note to let you know that this company has the best customer service on the planet. They are friendly and always eager to answer any questions, and trust me I had a lot. I never had to wait for an email response. They always contacted me right away.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)