November 28, 2014 | 1268 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Easy Eye Solutions Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2010 10:55:00 AM More reviews by familygal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very effective products. I use both the Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment and the Illuminating Eye Care cream. I heard rave reviews about both products and couldn't wait to try them. I have been enjoying them for several months and must say that they are the best investment I have ever made with any eye product. What a difference in my eyes! I will not go a day with out them.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2010 6:23:00 AM More reviews by egeltjeprik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff does absolutely nothing for me.
I paid a lot of money for it, silly me.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by neener563

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After six years of hating my eye bags and nothing working very well, I read about this online for three weeks finally breaking down and ordering. YES this is a bit expensive for my budget, around 80 dollars for both products I will never regret it. YES this got rid of my ugly bags and YES it illuminates my eyes so much I dont need any make up or concealer. This stuff made my eyes look so good I had to keep checking the mirror not believing how much younger I look. I am almost 58 and some young guy in a store kept smiling at me! I will never be without this product! You have to check after the tuck cream dries for white flakes and if you see them just pat them down with a moistened finger. I also check for the white flakes from time to time and just use a wet finger to tap them down. Not a big deal for me to not have bags anymore. Make sure to use just a tiny amount of the tuck serum on the bags and below after applying the eye iluminator and don't move your face around until it dries. HG for me!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by HarmonyJane

I looooove these products!
I had dark circles and was trying to find something that could help. Man did I ever! My girlfriend told me about some products she had heard about through someone at her beauty school and told me I should check them out. I had never heard of them before so I decided to investigate for myself. I went to youtube to see what I might be able to find. I watched some videos and they pretty much sold me on it. I decided to order and when I got them in ( I ordered both the illuminating eye cream and the dark circle treatment) I couldn't wait to try them out!
At first I was putting on too much of the dark circle treatment, because a little while after applying it I had residue around my eye area. It only took me a couple of days to realize, I didn't need to use so much; which I thought is fantastic b/c I could make it last longer! The results were amazing! It worked on tightening my under eyes almost as soon as it dried. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and my darkness has disappeared almost entirely! That's just what I was needing! I decided to use some on my mother who is almost in her sixties. I only tried it on one eye so that she could see the difference herself. Haha, now she's hooked!
Oh, I also use the illuminating eye cream on my forehead crease and it is starting to diminish. I know that's not what it's intended for, but thought since it says it reduces fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area, I might as well try it for my forehead lines first instead of spending money on another product.
All I can say is that I am soooo happy I found these products and decided to do something about my dark circles!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by CoCoandBB

Another Internet hype!!!!!!!!!! BUYERS BEWARE!! Many long, detailed and positive reviews here are suspicious! I can't believe I fell for this!! I should've known better......
I bought it from their official website...What a ridiculous product. It really works like a glue, tightened up your under eye for 1 minute, then starts to crack when you smile, talk and laugh…sometimes it even pulls your lower eyelid down, make you look stupid. It's such a mess; I tried all kind of different ways and wanted it to work so bad since I spent almost $80.00 on it. After one month struggle, I finally gave up. Stupid me, I could spend $1.50 to get myself a big bottle of glue which will lasts a lot longer. (Especially for those of you who use concelear under eye area, don't evevn think about it...)
I also bought the illuminating eye cream, it's a cheaper cream ($20 something) with some glimmering white color in it, doesn't do anything for me.
Will I buy this product again? NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!! Save your $80.00 hard earning money for something else!!! Seriously!
Updates: 07/21/10: after reading Crivera313's review, I also start to wonder if some people who left a long, detailed and positive reviews here actually work for this company or maybe they are the same person??? They look suspicious... Most of them only have one or two reviews, several even only had review for this product...It's just this strange feeling... anyway, BUYERS BEWARE!

26 out of 28 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Truffles313

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are the best products I have ever used for deflating my puffy undereye area every morning! I love these products, they have helped to diminish my dark circles and smooth and flatten the undereye area beautifully! I find very little of the product is needed so it lasts for many months and is well worth the cost!

The first day I tried them, after reading all the helpful techniques first at EDS, I was completely floored at how I suddenly had my youthful looking eyes back! I ran with a handheld mirror throughout every room in different lighting, jumping up and down with joy! I was absolutely thrilled and will be one to always have these products. I'm now coming up to almost a year of use and the cross hatching lines are much improved and the dark circles are diminished and the undereye area is in much better condition than it was prior to using these.

I use these everyday, and am still amazed at how easily they work once you learn the proper technique for your specific eye area. I truly feel that I have my "real" eyes back again!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2009 3:03:00 AM More reviews by samsmom1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also heard of this product from essentialdayspa forum and decided to try it for my very dark eye circles due to allergies. I do not have any bags so far which I am very greatful for. This product is a 2 part system consisting of illuminating eye cream and the eye tuck. The illuminating eye cream made my under the eye area very dry and after couple of tries I stopped using it and threw it away. The eye tuck I have tried many, many diff. ways (with other creams, with concealer without anything etc.). It has never given me any instant results but I have continued to use it for over 2 months. Lately I have noticed an improvement in my circles. It has not gotten rid of the circles but the color is much lighter and after applicating the area looks better. I am planning to continue using this everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 8:54:00 PM More reviews by cindybeach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I heard the word that some big names in the movie biz here in LA use these products I had to give them a try. I had read about them on various forums and they were recommended by a work associate of mine as well.

My issues were puffy eyes and dark circles. Nothing too bad but let me tell you my situation was getting worse everyday and I knew it. Long work and play hours were starting to show.

I took a leap of faith and went for it. My goodness what an amazing set of products! My eyes never and I mean never looked better. A cousin of mine actually asked if I had my eyes done. I highly recommend both the Easy Eye Solutions products. There is a bit of learning curve in the beginning but once you get the applications right you will be glad you purchased them.

I will say that since I started using both, my dark circles are almost completely gone. Never thought I would get rid of those and my baggy eyes just are not baggy anymore. They also took care of these little lines and wrinkles that were starting to look like the Grand Canyon.

They have become very popular in my circle of friends and even my parents are using them. Love it!

Just a note to let you know that this company has the best customer service on the planet. They are friendly and always eager to answer any questions, and trust me I had a lot. I never had to wait for an email response. They always contacted me right away.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 3:16:00 PM More reviews by bkaips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Must add my 2 cents on this amazing product!!! I am a member of the EDS forum and it is where I first heard of these products. I was simply stunned by the photos of another forum member and how much of a transformation there was so you bet your arse I ordered it.
Plainly put, if you want your under eye bags, crepiness, crosshatching, lines, dark discolorations gone....use this product. There are not very many products out there that live up to their claims, but hallelujah.....THIS ONE DOES!!! It took 10 years off my face in about 5 minutes. I seriously wanted to cry, but I knew that would ruin my application!!! lol....
I had trouble with deeper troughs, crosshatching, slight puffiness and slight darkening in my troughs......put this serum on......blammo gone!!! Sucked up my trough, obliterated my crosshatching, deflated my puffiness.....my eyes look 20!!! ha ha ha......Seriously, I have never been more excited about a product since Retin-A!

As mentioned prior, there is a learning curve to it and you have to trial and error to finally find what works for you, but once you do......it will be like being a kid again;) All I can say is the price is a steal for the results it brings.......I've paid a lot more for products that claim to do what this stuff does and they are not even in the same league......Zach created a definite winner with this.....Oh, and I need to add too that it just doesn't cover your problems, my eyes look better even without the product since I started using it. So it has a cumulative effect as well as an instant cosmetic effect....... suffice to say, it has brought back my confidence with a vengence!!!!!!!!! Will I ever go without it?? HELL NO! Definite HG material and I don't think anything will ever come close....

Update: 12/14/09....just wanted to post a follow up to my original post. I think it's important to let others know that a product is still working and still HG material. A lot of times, we will rave about a product at first in a review and a few months later, we are on to something new. This is still the best stuff out there ladies!! I am still using it and still will never go without. I started using this earlier this year and since my review in March, my under eye area is looking better than ever...it has literally decreased my cross-hatching by 80%, my trough is now shallow and my tiny lines are gone. It's still a keeper and will always be a keeper. I am amazed at the fact there aren't many reviews on these products since I posted mine in March. You all need to try this and see for yourselves:)
Update: 07/14/10...still working like a champ and still will never go without this stuff. There are more reviews on it since I last posted which is good to see. I would like to comment however on the people that have left negative reviews. I am NOT affiliated with the company that sells this product in any way, shape or form. I'm just a woman like many of you out there that are looking for a glimmer of hope in the skincare industry. The only way this product would get a negative in my opinion is either A) The product honestly did absolutely nothing for that person after several weeks of trying or B) They have applied the product wrong and didn't test it out long enough to get an even smooth, flakey-less application OR they applied way too much and it is stiff and flakey like glue (believe me, it doesn't take much at all to do the job, go easy on it!!). IT TAKES TIME ladies to get it right!!! Keep working at it and eventually you will figure out what works for you. I don't even use the illuminating cream, I just use the tuck and it works great for me. Some people have found the illuminating cream drying...if that's the case, get rid of it and just use the tuck!! They don't HAVE to be used together to work!!! I guarantee this stuff will work if you use it right and keep tweaking it until it does. Don't give up on it after a few tries then leave a crappy review...give it time...if it doesn't work after a month or 2 of trying, then feel free to write something. Sometimes, this stuff takes weeks to get right. But when you do, the results without flakies, is amazing.

UPDATE: 03/09/11
Still using and still loving would not go a day without it!! And in response to those who doubt these lengthy reviews or the fact we use all CAPS in them, when you feel this strongly about a product of course you will go in to great detail and use CAPS where you want to drive home a point. We are all here to help eachother out and when you find a product that you would consider HG material, of course you want to let your "sisters" know about it as it could help them as well.
I'm just a single 40 year old Mom of 3 from Wisconsin...I have no underlying motive, I do not work for Easy Eye Solutions....I'm just an aging gal that used to have apparent trough and under eye issues that I can't stand...this is a product that will make you love that area again. I can't afford eye surgery as most people can't, this has given me the ability to be happy with my under eye area and take years off my appearance without surgery.

Edited 6/21/2011
Just read what "soleilandme" wrote about me thanks to another fellow MUA'er pointing this out. I am quite appalled that another human being would stoop to such levels to bad mouth a product that works for many...it doesn't work for everyone, and I appreciate those that actually try a product first and give a full honest review even if it doesn't work. I in no way EVER bribed this person in to stopping her badmouthing this product....for anyone that is interested I still have the email I sent her in my outbox just stating that one should not review a product they haven't tried, it's not fair and it's not honest to those of us that are trying to improve themselves. I can't believe this person would blantantly lie and slander my name on MUA...as far as I am concerned, this person and THAT comment should be removed.

6 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by pamsmithesl

This is an awesome product line. I have been using it over two months and the difference in my under eye area is so amazing. First the Instant Eye Tuck works within five minutes and my under eye area looks as smooth as it did when I was a 20...that was way too many years a go LOL! the products have cumulative effects...I can see that it has provided treatment to the eye bags and crepiness and even without using the products my under eye area is so much improved. The lluminating eye care(moisturizer) is light and works beautifully with the eye tuck.There is a learning curve to getting the exact application that is right for you...but once you figure that out...the crepiness and eye bags are gone!!!!! I have easily dropped years off my looks with these products....I say this because those are comments I have been told! These products are fabulous...I will never be without them.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No