October 25, 2014 | 1182 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Guardian Angel Heat Protect N' Flatten Flat Iron Balm and Gloss Finish

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by JACsMama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this spray. Before I bought this I was using a John Frieda heat protecting spray but I couldn't really see any visible signs that I was using it. I happened to pick this up one day when I bought a new iron that went up to 446* since this said it protects up to 425*. It makes my hair sooo soft and shiny and I can actually tell I used something compared to not using it. I love how it sprays out in a big burst of spritz instead of just a small stream like the other got2be flat iron spray I have. I feel like I can cover my whole head in just one or two sprays so that I'm not loading my hair down with product. It holds up pretty well in the humidity too which is great! Overall, this is a great product that I will definitley be bying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by dmarch24

I have so many styling products along with a CHI and a Corioliss hair straighter, but this was an excellent addition to my collection. I saw good reviews about it on several different websites and in a magazine so decided to pick it up, it honestly makes such a difference in the final results after I blow dry & flat iron my hair! I'm gonna give it a 4 because my hair isn't celeb status afterwards, but its pretty damn close, but I'm not the best hair stylist yet this REALLY improved how my hair looked. I only got it about a month ago so we'll see how much it holds up in the humidity during the summer, but my hair stays super smooth and straight all day and its BEYOND soft. I will def be repurchasing this product when it runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by makeuplab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this heat protectant!! i bought it after my favorite youtube guru recommended it! it smells amazing and leaves your hair soft and shiny! def buying it again:)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2011 3:41:00 AM More reviews by pinkdaisies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this. :) It smells really good and it works to protect my hair from the heat of my flat iron. I will likely buy again once I run out of it and I recommend it to all. The packaging is great too, it sprays out really nicely. Like more of a WOOOSH instead of tiny spritzes... hahaha if that makes sense. But not too much comes out so its all good. :) I am satisfied with this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by LucySnow

I always keep a bottle of this on standby to use before flatironing: a) when I occasionally use cone-free styling products like Living Proof No-Frizz or Phytodefrisant; and b) on second-day hair that needs a touch-up with the iron. In case a) I use it just for protection and in case b) I find that it conditions my ends and restores some gloss and shine. It's a good product for drugstore, cheap and effective.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by mischa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm actually surprised I liked this as much as I do. I was using the more expensive Nexxus Heat Protexx Heat Protection Styling Spray before this, and I finally narrowed it down as the culprit for making my hair feel heavy (maybe even a touch sticky?) and worst of all, making my hair smell funny. It was like I was wearing perfume to mask the scent of dirty hair, even when my hair was clean.

For such an inexpensive product (compared to salon brands, at least), it works well for me. I don't know how much "protection" it's actually providing, but it does make it feel softer and best of all, it doesn't make my hair smell funny. Maybe I just have low expectations. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by fierymermaid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked this up after a stylist said I had heat damage on my hair. I've been using it for a few months now, and I really like it! It makes my hair super shiny, extremely soft, sleek, and flyaway/frizz-free! My hair just moves better after using it, if that makes anyway sense..it flows and bobs around like hair in commercials, haha. It does have a fragrance but I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by confetti13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This REALLY works on my hair. I just spritz it on before I blow dry, curl, or straighten. It helps because it gets rid of frizz before I curl which makes the curls more manageable, same with straightening and blow drying. The bottle is a nice shape because you can hold it in one hand and your straightener/curling iron in the other because it has the skinny middle. The price was pretty good for a product that works sooo well. <333

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by beautychic101

I really like this product! It smells great and makes my hair soft, shiny and manageable. From what I remember, it was about $9 dollars at Walgreens. Even though I love it, I won't be purchasing it again because I love my TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by slp17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product!! I usually use the Matrix Vavoom Gold Heat Dry Protect Mist, but was sick of spending almost $20 on my heat protectant so I tried this one. I was pleasantly surprised!! It has a nice scent, and leaves my hair SO shiny. I just spray a little on section by section, brush my hair out, then curl/flat iron, by the time i've brushed it through it's dry and ready to use heat on! Doesn't take forever to dry and definitely has a very nice spray, very even. Great product, I definitely reccomend and will buy again!