Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 7/2/2013 10:50:00 AM

TOO ICKY STICKY FOR ME! It does stay on for a while, but I hate that when I wear this my hair gets stuck in my lips and I feel like I have it everywhere! I personally think it has a distasteful scent as well. Don't like!

on 6/21/2013 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I had been gifted a couple of lovely shades of this product in various sizes which I have distributed to my friends which happen to be fans of the juicy tubes.
Hydrating, beautiful packaging, looks great on lips.
Nevertheless, I would only apply on a calm evening of dining out with my hair up due to the awful thick and sticky texture of the product to which hair sticks to immediately. Awful artificial scents. Extremely over priced for the quality, nothing outstanding. Will not repurchase, will not recommend to a friend.

on 5/25/2013 8:44:00 AM

Eh i hate this. I found it to be so thick and sticky. I couldn't bare to have it on my lips for no longer than 2 mins.. i just hated the feel of it. I'm not a gloss type of person, but i do own other glosses like Chanel and Dior and i like them. Lancome is just a big thumbs down for me.

on 3/31/2013 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm truly not a gloss kinda girl but this stuff taste so good! I know that it sounds weird, but hey, if I'm wearing a matte lippy, I normally just add a touch of this gloss in the center of my lip. The shades are to die for and again, if I have to wear gloss, it may as well taste as good as it looks!

on 3/30/2013 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

These would be great glosses if they weren't so sheer! The lasting power and the formula is great so it's a shame. I will not repurchase.

on 3/25/2013 9:20:00 PM

Really nice lipglosses! I have three tubes, I loved one so much I got another one as a back-up because I know when I finish it I'm going to be upset haha.

My favorite flavor in this is Moulin Rose. It has my favorite scent ever, rose (obviously!). It simply smells/tastes amazing, and has a really nice consistency. This lipgloss is never sticky. The Rose color has a slight pink tint to it which I love.

The second one I bought is "Miracle" which is a shimmery pink color. It has glittery flecks in it, and is more of a clear gloss compared to the Rose color which has a tint. I like this one, although it is a bit stickier than the other.

on 2/28/2013 1:13:00 AM

Got a sample size in my sample box and I love it! It smells good, it tastes good and it stays on the lips long time! Defiantly will get more in future.

on 2/17/2013 6:33:00 PM

Got these as a christmas gift and I love them!!! They seem to last and they arent too sticky that is all Im looking for in a gloss!

Taste lovely but give little colour. They are too thick and way to expensive. You can get better ones for half the price. It's just an average lipgloss.

on 1/24/2013 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hated these juicy tubes. I got these in a set a few years back and they did absolutely nothing for my lips except make them gloppy and sticky. Not moisturizing at all and there's little color pay off. It makes your lips look really shiny so if you're going for that look then go for it, but if not then don't buy these. There's better lip glosses out there for half the price.

Recommended for Medium Skin