October 23, 2014 | 2133 users online

Mascara - Shiseido - Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 5:00:00 AM More reviews by momohachi

Must-have!!! This is a heaven-sent mascara that will go a long-long way. I love that it doesn't smudge AT ALL with lengthening fibers that will give your eyelashes extra oomph. The brush gives the eyelashes really good definition and it does reach those tiny eyelashes.

Packaging is very glamorous. It's just quite hard to remove that's all.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by hazyhaze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

my current favorite lengthening mascara. I have thick but short lashes and this product just lengthens and separates them so well--makes me look doll-like. lashes stay curled and it's waterproof and smudge-proof! I use it everyday. It's a bit hard to remove but I use cleansing oil. Also, one coat for me is enough. definitely HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Bchow1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Definitely HG material for me. I have been using this for the past half year or so and it hasn't failed me once! I am extremely picky with my mascaras since I have very sparse, short, asian lashes that are straight. This stuff holds a curl like no other, does not smudge and lengthens my lashes like crazzzzzy! Love it. I use the flat side to apply the product first then I use the curved, comb side to lengthen and define! The only drawback is that it is difficult to remove if you do not use an oil cleanser. It is also hard to find, but if you know someone in Asia, you can always get them to CP it. Highly recommend this product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 5:05:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

- Waterproof
- Volumizing
- Has fibers
- Brush/comb difficult to use
- Clumps if not use properly

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by alleexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH! I CAN'T GET OVER IT. The formula is amazing. When I first pulled the wand out, I thought, "what the fuck?" but it's perfect. It goes on soooo smooth! Absolutely no clumps! None! There are tiny fibers in the mascara that stick to your eyelashes to add length which is genius. It holds curl like nobody's business. You can even curl your eyelashes after putting it on without worry because it doesn't make your eyelashes stick to the eyelash curler at all! I love love love this and will absolutely keep buying it. I accidentally bought this one instead of the normal lash expander, but unless I find the regular one for cheaper I will most certainly make this my HG mascara. So happy with this product. (Also, I'm a caucasian female with pretty average lashes. This mascara makes them look gigantic.)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 5:51:00 AM More reviews by butterbelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is the best mascara I've tried to date for my sparse straight Asian lashes. This holds your curl well and most importantly, lengthens like crazy. The two-sided comb applicator separates your lashes really well and with enough combing through, this never gets clumpy on my lashes. I have already purchased two back-ups of this. I can find it on eBay for only $17/tube, which is less than department store mascaras and only a bit more than drugstore mascaras. In my opinion, it's worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by basicave

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite mascara. I love how it super waterproof it is. I can go swimming in this and it will not budge, other waterproof mascaras I tried still tends to smudge a bit by the end of the day. It hold me curls, it is very very black, adds lots of length and give pretty good volume. Every lash gets covered and one coat is all i need. I get comments on how nice my lashes look using this mascara, it really stands out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

It's a bit tricky to review this product since i don't think it's really made for my lashes. i am caucasian, and my eyelashes are relatively long, hold a curl well enough, and are somewhat thick. this mascara is made for short asian lashes that have a hard time holding a curl.
this is a very subtle daytime mascara that makes wispy black lashes. if that is what you want, it is good. formula is very lightweight too, so i imagine if you have straight lashes this is a good one for you. as far as the fiber-lengthening i don't notice too much of it, really. it did get on my eyelids, just like any mascara can.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Mjkissess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hi can anyone help me what would be a good make up remover for this mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by JadeNguyen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This does not really hold the curl as good as the Glamour Volume On so I am not going to buy this again.