Lacura Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

4.4

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Clyceryl Stearate Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phospholipids, Ubiquinone, Propylene Glycol, Soybean Oil, Wheat Germ Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Carrgeenan Extract, Soybean Germ Extract, Retinol, Avocado Oil Unsaponifiables, Safflower Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Okay, so I at first was hesitant to pick up this product at my local Aldi because the price was so low. But I figured what the heck, I'll give it a try! I definitely wasn't disappointed! The first night I tried it, I had breakouts and my face looked disgusting, so I put on a thin layer of this cream (after exfoliating) and the next morning, my breakouts were gone! I've been using this cream religiously for about 2 weeks, and my face couldn't look better! I don't have to wear heavy foundation now to cover up my blemishes (which are nonexistent) and my face seems softer and plumper! This product is definitely worth it, I'm going back to Aldi to pick up about 3 or 4 more jars. I also love the fact that the product comes in glass as well...I can't stand plastic because over time, plastic degrades and breaks down into the product so that's another plus for me!

on 6/22/2012 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I was one of these people who never ever used to moisturise due to always being scared of breaking out further. My skin is acne prone with pigmentation issues and now I'm beginning to see signs of ageing!!! So I decided I needed to incorporate a moisturiser into my routine especially since I use acid based cleansers etc. I picked this up from aldi for 2 after reading so many rave reviews and I must say I'm totally sold! I've been using it for a month now and my skin looks plumper, glowy and makeup application is so much smoother! Can't comment on whether it has helped with any lines but it hasn't broken me out which in itself is nothing short of a miracle. This is a rich night cream which absorbs well and smells kinda perfumy but I can live with that since I punished my husband plenty with apple cider toner last thing at night! Price is ridiculously cheap for such an awesome cream! Go and get some!

on 6/19/2012 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Thank you MUA for your reviews on this cream - I am officially on the band wagon! At $3.99 it's a steal & my skin likes it better than EL's resilience or Lancome's renergie. In the morning my skin looks & feels soft, supple & refreshed. It never feels greasy and hasn't broken me out. Try it - you'll be shocked at what quality you get for $4

on 5/23/2012 9:21:00 PM

This is a great night cream. It is very moisturizing and the retinol evens out my skin tone. I haven't had any skin issues with it and it was only $4. My only complaint is that I can't find it at my Aldi anymore.

on 5/13/2012 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

MY HG NIGHT CREAM!
best night cream EVER! and only 2!!!
This stuff is just amazing! It has made my skin so nice and mositurized it is unbelievable, it evened out my skin tone and never broke me out. its done what many other (expensive) creams didn't and the best is it doesn't have any mineral oil in it which is definately a plus for me. Many people complain about the strong smell it has or the "not-so-hygienic" jar with a lid it has but I really look past that. this product is just WOW

on 5/12/2012 12:09:00 PM

I have been using this a little longer than the day cream. I am going to stock up!! I haven't used anything that I like so much! Both the day and night creams are excellent products, not greasy, absorb great, and I can tell the difference.

on 5/2/2012 5:15:00 PM

I bought this on a whim really... I'm a total sucker for any kind of beauty product, and low and behold, I realised that Aldi do a skincare range!

I originally bought a moisturiser thinking it was the Aqua one for oily skin, which I thought might have been similar to Clinique Moisture Surge. I got home to find that in the box... was the Q10 night cream instead! I was pretty annoyed, but then I read some reviews online and thought I'd give it a go anyway! Usually I'd stay away from Anti-wrinkle creams as I don't have mature skin, and I break out easily.......

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!

It doesn't clog, it doesn't make me break out, it's not too thick, not too thin, it spreads amazingly, has a wonderful scent. I'm so impressed!

I've been using this every night on my face and neck for about 2 weeks now, and I can tell the difference. I have scars on my face from acne, and generally quite dull skin, well let me tell you, this has worked wonders, it's brightened my skin up, which no cream has been able to do before! It looks smoother and makes my make up appear flawless & dewy!!

I really cannot rave enough about this product. In the UK it retails for around 3.99 (although I got mine for 1.99 due to the mix up with the products in the box!!) But I would totally pay 3.99 for it. I'm hoping it will stop any wrinkles appearing in the future, and I will DEFINITELY be repurchasing! :)))

on 4/9/2012 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Best product ever! Even though I am still in my teenage years I still use this for my smile lines. Overall it is a excellent moisturizer and really helps in the fading of fine lines. I still wonder though why people use expensive creams that has no results, this is the best product that touched my skin.

on 3/20/2012 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

To be honest...this is the best product...ever!!! It really works for me...it got retinol which really fights aging!!! its really smoothing....this is my 3rd day using this night cream ...it's completely amazing. I buy it from Aldi at a very good price.My acne is gone too.... No acne ....my feel is supple...awww...iam really HAPPY :)

on 3/6/2012 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Wow, this is the first over the counter product that work on me. I used to have an acne prone skin troughout my teen and twenties, i ussually used product prescribe by my dermatology. Some times i venture using ready made over the counter products mostly are those expensive brands that have advertisment that allure me to want to try the products. But not a single one of them really works on me, it ussually end up making my acne worse and causing me whiteheads and having me back again to the dermatolog.
This time after i finished the products from my dermatolog my skin is at it best, and i started again to wonder about otc products, so this time i use MUA review to find my new skin care line, consisting of cleanser, sunscreen, day cream and a night cream. So based on the great review on the night cream of those with the similar skin condition i decide to buy this cream. I instantly fall in love the first time i put it on my face it is quckly absorbed into the skin, its not oily, but still leave the skin moist and supple. In the morning i Wake up with a great skin, it is still moist with out being oily, some how i have a glowy skin and i love it. But the most important of all after trying it for more than 1 week it dous not break me up or cause whitehead or blackhead. Thank you MUA i finally find an otc that works on me and not only that it works it is way more cheaper than my doctor skin care lines. This might be my HG night cream.