October 26, 2014 | 1633 users online

Moisturizers - Lacura - Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by thebobcat64

This is a great night cream. It is very moisturizing and the retinol evens out my skin tone. I haven't had any skin issues with it and it was only $4. My only complaint is that I can't find it at my Aldi anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by sjesic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

MY HG NIGHT CREAM!
best night cream EVER! and only 2!!!
This stuff is just amazing! It has made my skin so nice and mositurized it is unbelievable, it evened out my skin tone and never broke me out. its done what many other (expensive) creams didn't and the best is it doesn't have any mineral oil in it which is definately a plus for me. Many people complain about the strong smell it has or the "not-so-hygienic" jar with a lid it has but I really look past that. this product is just WOW

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by stilllearnin

I have been using this a little longer than the day cream. I am going to stock up!! I haven't used anything that I like so much! Both the day and night creams are excellent products, not greasy, absorb great, and I can tell the difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by lucybeee

I bought this on a whim really... I'm a total sucker for any kind of beauty product, and low and behold, I realised that Aldi do a skincare range!

I originally bought a moisturiser thinking it was the Aqua one for oily skin, which I thought might have been similar to Clinique Moisture Surge. I got home to find that in the box... was the Q10 night cream instead! I was pretty annoyed, but then I read some reviews online and thought I'd give it a go anyway! Usually I'd stay away from Anti-wrinkle creams as I don't have mature skin, and I break out easily.......

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!

It doesn't clog, it doesn't make me break out, it's not too thick, not too thin, it spreads amazingly, has a wonderful scent. I'm so impressed!

I've been using this every night on my face and neck for about 2 weeks now, and I can tell the difference. I have scars on my face from acne, and generally quite dull skin, well let me tell you, this has worked wonders, it's brightened my skin up, which no cream has been able to do before! It looks smoother and makes my make up appear flawless & dewy!!

I really cannot rave enough about this product. In the UK it retails for around 3.99 (although I got mine for 1.99 due to the mix up with the products in the box!!) But I would totally pay 3.99 for it. I'm hoping it will stop any wrinkles appearing in the future, and I will DEFINITELY be repurchasing! :)))

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by excelicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Best product ever! Even though I am still in my teenage years I still use this for my smile lines. Overall it is a excellent moisturizer and really helps in the fading of fine lines. I still wonder though why people use expensive creams that has no results, this is the best product that touched my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by Hayley1285

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

To be honest...this is the best product...ever!!! It really works for me...it got retinol which really fights aging!!! its really smoothing....this is my 3rd day using this night cream ...it's completely amazing. I buy it from Aldi at a very good price.My acne is gone too.... No acne ....my feel is supple...awww...iam really HAPPY :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by wodasmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Wow, this is the first over the counter product that work on me. I used to have an acne prone skin troughout my teen and twenties, i ussually used product prescribe by my dermatology. Some times i venture using ready made over the counter products mostly are those expensive brands that have advertisment that allure me to want to try the products. But not a single one of them really works on me, it ussually end up making my acne worse and causing me whiteheads and having me back again to the dermatolog.
This time after i finished the products from my dermatolog my skin is at it best, and i started again to wonder about otc products, so this time i use MUA review to find my new skin care line, consisting of cleanser, sunscreen, day cream and a night cream. So based on the great review on the night cream of those with the similar skin condition i decide to buy this cream. I instantly fall in love the first time i put it on my face it is quckly absorbed into the skin, its not oily, but still leave the skin moist and supple. In the morning i Wake up with a great skin, it is still moist with out being oily, some how i have a glowy skin and i love it. But the most important of all after trying it for more than 1 week it dous not break me up or cause whitehead or blackhead. Thank you MUA i finally find an otc that works on me and not only that it works it is way more cheaper than my doctor skin care lines. This might be my HG night cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by makeupman05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ordering this on ebay I shall update it when i get to use it! :)))

Update: AMAZING!!!! I have acne scars all over my face, and not just tiny ones but literally all over my face. I have been using this for 3 days now and wow, it made such a big difference. I use this with Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic acid lotion. The results are insanely amazing, all of my acne scars are greatly reduced, skin is plumper and fuller. Without makeup, i cant hel but touch my skin and feel how smooth it is. HG!

Update 2 weeks of use: I swear to baby jesus if they discontinue this I will buy enough that would last me a lifetime. I hve sooo much confidence right now, many people think I look soo much younger even though im only 17 due to mature sun dammaged skin. The retinol complex actually repaired the top layers of my skin. SOOOOO happy :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by stilettochickbaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG THE CREAM BEST EVER!! For a year now I've been looking for the right skin care cream for my face to even out my skin tone, to add moisture, diminish lines, etc... I've used every single Lancome skin cream they have, including the Genefique. Nothing worked! The only one that I really found great was Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair, but it's SOO expensive for such a little amount of serum!

About 6 months ago I read up on Lacura's Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Nite Cream. I shop at Aldi weekly and for nearly 6 months I'd check to see if they have the cream in stock. Just this week i FINALLY FOUND IT at my local Aldi! So for $3.99 I bought one. OMG after only using it for two nights in a row, I could tell a HUGE difference in my skin tone. For an Asian I think I have horrible skin. My mom and sisters have fabulous, clear, and smooth skin. My skin tone isn't clear and smooth and I tend to break out a lot.

Anyway like I said after only using it for 2 nights in a row my skin looks absolutely AMAZING! My complexion is clearer, my skin tone is even and my skin looks radiant and glowing! It was done wonders for my skin in just 2 days that, yesterday, I went out to Aldi and bought 10 jars of it so I wouldn't run out! Paying almost $50 for 10 jars is totally worth it... I would be spending the same on some department store brand w/out the same results.

I was at a dinner party tonight and both my sisters whom I haven't seen in 4 days commented that my skin and complexion did look more radiant and smooth.

The cream absorbs really well and is very light in texture. The scent is very, very light and similar to lavender or something like that. I have a very acute sense of smell b/c of my allergies but the scent has not bothered me at all. It hasn't made me sneeze or anything.

You should definitely try it.. IT TOTALLY WORKS!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Mari726

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have to say I have used a lot of high end creams, including top of the line, La Mer. This cream is dirt cheap and really not bad! I bought it after reading some of the reviews on here. I really can't tell much of a difference from the Lacura day cream and the night cream. I was happy with the ingredient list, and I did a personal test with half of my face using this cream and the other half using my current Estee Lauder Time Zone Wrinkle Reducer. After several days, I amazingly have to say that the side with the Lacura night cream actually looked a little better! I have been using expensive creams for a long time with little results. People believe what they want. I still like La Mer, but not the hefty price tag. This cream delivered for me!

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No