October 24, 2014 | 1692 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by mongolhoney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Skin79 has a really cute packaging, I prefer this more than the pink version because it goes on more smoother. I just think its kinda of funny how they claim whitening and wrinkle reducing properties though cuz it's clearly not true. But I do appreciate it for having really good SPF protection and good coverage

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by klandon61

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Works well for me as a tinted moisturizer. Pro: great SPF, color blends well (NC20), lasts all day. Cons: little coverage, kind of hard to blend. Great price!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by dangsusiQ

This was alright. It was a little greasy for me. But I think if you have dry skin, it would be great! it's not very brightening though. Light coverage

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by pinkcandii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

- silicone ingredients
- pink undertones (similar to Missha #21)
- SPF of 25, the active ingredient is titanium dioxide (which has caused breakouts for me)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite BB cream! I read reviews here and bought it from Amazon the same day. It was only around $20.

It arrived quickly. I loved the packaging, and that it comes out of a pretty gold pump (it's thick, so it would be hard to pour out of a bottle).

I have oily skin, so I was worried about this not lasting or looking greasy after a few hours. I was surprised how great it looked by the end of the day. I set it with a little powder after I put it on, and I didn't need touch ups or anything. Also, I haven't had any irritation or break outs.

And the most important thing: I actually have had compliments on my skin since I started wearing this! It blends so well on my light skin that you can't see a makeup line. People think my skin looks really great. They've asked me what I've been doing to it! This is amazing because I had acne all my life, so I have a lot of little scars and imperfections from past pimples. This BB cream blurs the big pores and marks, and my skin really does look smoother and softer.

This is a great BB creme - I just wish I had this years ago!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by pseudoanime

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is just the perfect BB cream for me, I have used a number of BB creams mostly from Missha and Skin79 previously and this is the one that I have found that suits me the best. It perfectly blends with my skin tone and does not look ashy at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by syeung2

Product - I really liked the Super+ BB Cream Pink Label (aka. Hot Pink Super+). This one (Super+ BB Cream Gold Label, or VIP Gold Super+) is similar in many ways - nude but a little greyish out of the tube, but works great for my AAB/NC25 coloring, blends and wears well, provides lightweight coverage. The differences are subtle, though - this feels a little heavier and seems to plug my pores a little (which the Pink did not). As to the usual BB cream claims, I don't have any major skin issues so I can't attest to any whitening, healing, or preventative properties. For reference, my skin is normal though aging and occasionally a little dry. I like to wear a TM or BB cream just to even out my coloring. Since I don't need a ton of coverage, and we live in a very dry climate, I blend this 50/50 with my a daily moisturizer before applying - but since this is intended for dry skin, perhaps this is why my pores seem to get plugged more easily with this formulation.

Packaging - Full size unit is a squat cylinder of golden plastic, and the top surface is pressed to push product out of a small hole at the top of the cylinder. Surprisingly good control.

Overall - The BB cream comparison table on the Skin79 website is very helpful - the VIP Gold Super+ is a nourishing formula for dry skin and without sebum control, and the Hot Pink Super+ is for normal skin and with sebum control. Hence the differences I experienced. They both work for me, but the Hot Pink Super+ is what I will reorder.

UPDATE: I decided to keep both the Hot Pink Super+ and VIP Gold Super+ on hand. Turns out the Gold is better suited for my skin during the drier winter months, and Hot Pink during warmer weather. continued >>

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by misscomplexity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this.

I never used expensive foundation, just what I could find at the drugstore which meant I always used foundation that did not match my skin tone because I found almost all drugstore brands have a pink undertone.

I've known about BB creams for a loooong time, and even used them every once in a while when I was given them as a gift from trips to Korea or as samples. But it was so difficult to find them here in the States. I did a happy dance when I finally found a good online retailer and the perfect product for my skin.

I've been using this particular BB cream for a year now. The color is absolutely perfect for my skin tone. A lot of times people don't know that I'm wearing any coverage because it blends very nicely.

The texture is thick, not runny like foundation. It feels like foundation mixed with a really hydrating moisturizer. The coverage is great, it blends well, and is easy to apply. It takes a little bit of time for it to "oxidize" (as the beauty bloggers say) to your skin, but it does adjust to your skin color.

As for the whitening and wrinkle improving effects--who knows. If it does work, then that's an added bonus. Everything else about this product is enough to keep using it.

The one thing I did notice recently is that the price went up pretty dramatically (from the online retailer I get it from). It went from $22 to $30 pretty much overnight, which is a pretty dramatic increase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by ifthe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Most of what I stated in my (long) review of Vital BB Cream (orange bottle) can be said here. Solid sun protection and a bevy of proven skin ingredients. Luxurious texture to rival high end foundations/tinted moisturizers.

The difference with the Gold is slightly less coverage, less sunscreen (SPF 25), more moisture and more "adjustability" where shade is concerned. I've seen people darker than MAC NC40 pull this one off.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by kate10662

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an amazing face product for those of us with lighter skin. I have dry skin, and foundation almost always sticks to my dry patches, even with moisturizer underneath. However, this bb cream does not accentuate my dry skin, and in fact makes it less noticeable and moisturizes (though I still wear moisturizer underneath it). The shade initially looks a bit pale, but then oxidizes to match my skin very well. It covers the redness in my cheeks really well without looking unnatural. The staying power is okay; I finds that it lasts about 7 hours. The pump is really easy to use, however when travelling I've had problems with some product squirting out (even when I put it in its box). My biggest complaint is that it contains lots of ingredients of questionable safety, however it performs so well I'm willing to use it despite that. Overall, I will repurchase over and over again.