July 23, 2014 | 2191 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish in Perfect Topping (2009) [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by leahmiami

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The price was high for me since I had to get it on Ebay for almost $50! At first I just didn't understand what everyone was raving about. But when I started to play, I fell in love with it. One of my favorite uses is on my eyes, sometimes just under the brow and at other times all over the lid with strong eyeliner. I get so many compliments when I use it that way.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by ChickenTenders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So disappointed that this is LE, I'll have to go looking for a replacement. This is a great highlighter for my fair skin. It has swirls of lilac, beige, iridescent white, brown and pink. So beautiful in the pan and on the skin! I apply this with a large fluffy brush from my temples to the high point of my cheeks. I had to give it a 3 on packaging quality and deducted a lipstick because sometimes the plastic dome shaped cap will come off. Minor issue, doesn't take away from the beauty of the product! A little goes a long way, and I've had this for 6 months and have not hit pan.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 12:50:00 AM More reviews by PinkHairKinkyGoth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was outside at night & the full moon was out, my mom was by me and she said wow your cheeks are glowing! this stuff kicks some major ass if it can be seen at night. of fricken course its LE just like all the other amazing MSFs or else i would buy again. Even under fluorescent lighting it looks awesome

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by xcassidycass

I absolutely LOVED this MSF! It gave me this pretty glow. Like another reviewer said, candlelight glow! I just about almost cried when I heard this was getting discontinued. I didn't get to buy any backups, because by the time I got to MAC, it was sold out! Now I have to find another thing that is as great as Perfect Topping. I highly doubt I will find one as amazing as this! If you go to a CCO and it has Perfect Topping, buy it! Just try it! If you like it, lucky you that you even HAVE it! If you don't like it, you can sell or swap it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 5:26:00 PM More reviews by BroknHeartSmudgedEyeliner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect Topping gives me the most beautiful candlelight glow. Its a mix of cream, light pink, slight purple. I can not stop staring in awe at my complection when I have this on. I put this on the tip of my nose and the highest part of my cheekbones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by venused

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is THE perfect highlighter for me. It's absolutely gorgeous. It's shows as a light shimmery champagne on my skin, and just seems to make skin glow. I love how finely milled it is compared to many of the previous MSF offerings, many of which were just glitter bombs. This has more of a sheen than obvious shimmer.

Highlighting isn't an everyday step for me, since I'm pretty low maintenance on a day to day basis, but when I do highlight, I turn to this product without fail.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by FabianaFarrow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LEAVE IT TO MAC TO'VE ALREADY DISCONTINUED THIS ONE! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!? Yes.... it's sad but true. I have 4 back-up boxes of it, luckily, because it is so beautiful one cannot afford to NOT have it (& I mean for the rest of one's life, if possible!). I figure 4 should last a VERY long time since it takes so little of this to achieve that perfect, subtle glow. Yet for MAC to have chosen "Perfect Topping" as a Discontinue just blows my mind, give how popular it is & how perfectly it works on so many, MANY different complexions. If you love yours & don't have a back-up & are reading this, call a Mac store (since it's already disappeared from their website) -- or any nearby dept. store that carries Mac products -- & get yours before they're all gone! xoxoxoxo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 1:23:00 AM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

so glad i got this MSF! looks amazing. a mix of pink, peach, gold and a creamish color all together makes a perfect topping on my cheek :P
    great colors and it's so fine it'll look like you have a beautiful hint of shine on your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by ericaleigh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

WOW! This is my first MSF ever and I bought it as soon as it came out.

Before this I was using a cheapo Wet n Wild All over Shimmer as a highlighter and it did work well but this is a million times better. My skin has been changing from an olive undertone to a golden one and this is a perfect golden highlight. It surprised me because I thought it would be more pinkish toned because of the lavender and such but it looks very golden to me.

I do videos on youtube and more than 5 subscribers asked me if I was pregnant after I started using this because they said I had such a "glow" about me. I had to tell them it was this lol I use it everyday and I am so sad I didn't buy a backup. :( It's perfect for my skintone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by UltraPremiumDeluxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my 1st MSF, and I was nervous about spending so much on a single item. Still, I was kind of envious so I treated myself at the FF sale in June. I expected it to be really sheer, so I was stunned when I swiped my finger over it and it was like a very buttery eyeshadow. I had my doubts but once on, it's stunning. It's not so much that you can really see it on your skin, but it transforms the way light hits your skin and it's very flattering.

Mine has practically no lavender--I hope there's some deeper into the product--and it gives an apricot-colored sheen.