April 19, 2014 | 1758 users online

Treatments - Lancome - Genifique

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Jazming16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

So I thought I'd give this a shot. Regret. I am not usually one to brake out, but for the couple of weeks I used this, my face is full of tiny little pimples. I stopped using it and went back to Estee Lauder Night Repair and pimples are starting to disappear. It does smell nice, and it FEELS nice when you put it on but the results = fail.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by estas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a 7ml sample of this with a foundation purchase at lancome. My skin is kind of sensitive, easily stressed and sometimes acne-prone, this serum really calms my skin. I do see a improvement within days of use (anyway I have only 7ml)... However, considering the huge price and the fact I am still kind of young, I don't think I will buy this product in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by txgirl97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate for about 4 months now. I'm 49 so my skin has changed, in that I began noticing larger pores, fine lines and wrinkles, some dark spots, and an over all dullness. When I started using this product I wasn't expecting much because I have, what I thought, used almost everything with no real results. This serum is great. My skin looks tighter, pores are much, much smaller, and I now have even skin tone. I don't have to use as much foundation as I did before. Sometimes I just smooth on some concealer, mascara, lip gloss and head out the door. That's pretty great for a 49 year old. It's a bit pricey but hey! my skin looks great! Love it. Will keep buying this product. It's worth the pricey price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Maggc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a HG serum for me! Light texture, no scent and very spreadable. A little goes a long way. With usage of this product, I wake up the next morning with radiant and very smooth looking skin! It's light texture is very suitable for people who live in tropical country! I am on my second bottle and would definitely be buying another when it finishes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by g_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This treatment feel very good when applying to the skin. It's light and silky. Non-irritating and absorbs super quick. I don't use it every day, so the anti-aging result is not that obvious, but it helps me recovering from sun tan and dehydration. I only used this serum and Estee Lauder ANR in long term. I have to say I like both, and Genefique feels better on the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by roomie97

this product was overal O.K for me... i mean it didn't do any harm to my skin, but didn't make any changes either. i was really hoping this product to boost up my skin and make a difference, but oh well.... whatever, i should be thankful that it didn't break me out, atleast! :D

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

The first time I used this...I was amazed. Now that I have been using for over a year....not that impressed. I have the Vissionaire and layer that over the Genifique like the Lancome ppl will tell you to...Then follow with Lancome moisturizer, foundation, power etc. Sometimes you just need to take a step back.....Is this realy necessary??

Serums can be great because they quickly absorb, but ultimately, I really don't see results that wow me. Would i re-buy...probably No, but honestly I do like using this and the Vissionaire before moisturizer, It feels smoother and lines seem smaller. Beware it may break you out if you are prone to that, I would try a sample size for a few MONTHS, not weeks, the results are awesome right away and you may want to buy a lifetime supply, but beware the results fade! Maybe the skin just gets used to it??

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by MoroccoRed

I received a sample and used it for a week. I previously used SKII daily for 2 years, but Genifique has converted me completely. My skin legit looks like baby skin now with a soft glow. I am beyond impressed. It's expensive, but there is no price tag for leaving the house with ZERO base makeup for the first time since I started using makeup.

I bought it to improve overall skin health, but I've noticed that the skin around my eyes is less tired looking and my eyes are brighter now! I don't even need to buy Genifique Yeux!!

I used a pimple hoop to squeeze out blackheads and that really agitated my skin. I used this overnight and the next day my pores were smaller and completely healed.

For reference, I have sensitive Asian skin. Oily and acne prone. Yes, I still get a couple of zits as per normal, but I'm guessing that's just hormones.

HG HG HG HG HG

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by sarahjfesta

I continue to buy this product after years of using it. Never has it done anything harmful to my face. I apply it usually just once a day. But after the first six months and on people keep telling me how amazing I look for my age - only after I starting using it. People say I look about 25 and I am 32 - pretty great stuff! The price is high, but I usually buy the big bottle and it lasts most of the year, so not bad considering I don't use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by macaddict34

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for about a year and when I run out, I will definitely repurchase. This serum makes my skin so smooth...minimizes pores and lines and just basically creates a beautiful canvas for my Lancome Renergie Volumetry moisturizer and Renergie foundation. After applying the serum and moisturizer, my skin looks so good I sometimes almost forget to put on my foundation. :) For me, this serum is worth the money.