July 26, 2014 | 1730 users online

Eyeliner - K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by jellums

I love liquid eyeliner pens and this is the best one I've used so far. The pen tip is flexible, almost like a brush, and super thin as well. I feel like I do have to go over it a few times but that isn't a problem personally. It really does last all day if you don't rub your eyes or anything (otherwise it flakes). I wore it on a really hot day and all my make up sweated off except for my eyeliner. Pricey but quality product.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by sezling

This is the only eyeliner that doesn't transfer on my lids however it does tend to fade by the end of the night. I would repurchase if there was nothing else but I am looking for something that shows up for a longer period of time. This comes off super easily with water so definately not waterproof. Easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2011 10:31:00 AM More reviews by diastolex

I have very oily lids! i've been looking for an eyeliner that can stay on my lids and this is just really good!
i've been experimenting with this eyeliner and i found that it stays on really well if you put a little concealer on your lids and set it with a powder then use this eyeliner or you could use a primer.

i didn't get any smudging from that. however it does comes off easily when you rub it under water. but does its job

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by kuroneko29

Pros:
1) Lasts through a night of clubbing (assuming you did thick lines)
2) Does not smudge (no raccoon eyes)
3) Easy-to-use applicator for newbies/unsteady hands
4) Will come off rather easily via makeup removers - I've used so far EVOO, TBS Chamomile Makeup Remover, and some Helenere liquid bottle.
5) Not watery and dries VERY fast.

Cons:
1) If you RUB your eyes, it flakes away in pieces
2) If you have oily lids and it's humid (summer time) and you draw your flick along the corner of your eyes, the flick will start transferring to the bottom corner of your eye in a couple of hours.
3) Must store it upside down or flat on table, or else risk drying it out
4) Not a very intense shade of black (which helps if you make mistakes though). Must go over one line multiple times to get a darker shade.
5) Might disappear a bit if you curl lashes after applying the eyeliner.

Other notes:
I think one pen lasts about 4-5 months, if you use it daily, every workday. Never tried to use it for waterline. I think it even recommends not to (as in, not intended for/not tested on waterline)?
Although the pigment and transferring in the corner of my eyes are slightly disappointing, overall, it's the best eyeliner I've used so far. It's simple, easy to apply, dries quick, and no raccoon eyes by EOD. I've had no issues with getting the product out of the pen in smooth lines.

However, when you go to remove it, for me, it deteriorates into tiny black specks. So tiny, sometimes I may have some still on my lash line/around my eyes and won't realize i missed a spot until hours later XD but then again, my sensitive eye area ensures my makeup remover cannot be too strong. so maybe that's why its a bit of a struggle to remove every last trace of eyeliner from my lids/face.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by munyeexD

OMG one of the BEST eyeliners ever...its got to be the BEST one I own. It glides on so easily and never smudges. I wear it all day long and it doesnt come off unless i sweat alot on a hot day. Even if water gets on it it doesnt smudge, it just fades. Ive fallen asleep with this eyeliner on, and it never smudges or fades. My absolute fav and the cheap price is just an added bonus=)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Calliga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've spent many years going through eyeliners, trying to find one that lasted and didn't budge. I finally found my HG! This pen doesn't pull, is very pigmented lasts all day, comes off easily, is well priced, I could go on and on! The only downside I can think of is that it since it doesn't smudge, I can't get a smoky look with it; it always draws a harsh line. But it's still so worth it!

I'm stocking up on these before I leave Japan.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Magercool

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG.
This is the BEST eyeliner EVER for Liquid Eyeliner pens. It is EXACTLY THE SAME AS DOLLYWINK. As Pigmented, as long lasting. But. CHEAPER. Its SUPER black. But don't get the non-waterproof version because that stains. This doesn't stain and comes of with freaking warm water. BUT, doesn't budge with cold water or tears, sweat, rain etc. This eyeliner has quite a shiny finish, but this can be combated with a matte black eyeshadow, and it can be a good thing for some. LOVE IT and will NEVER use another black liquid eyeliner except for dollywink and this ever again. JAPANESE COSMETICS FTW!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 8:35:00 AM More reviews by mikiraa

EDIT: April 30, 2013
This is no longer my HG liquid liner, as I have found a better one. The Dollywink liquid liner is now my HG. I find that it doesn't dry out as fast as the K-Palette, and there is no "film" of dried liner that forms that needs to be wiped off occasionally like there is with the K-Palette. This is still a good liner, but for minor reasons I have dubbed a new favourite.

=======================================================================

Lovely opaque black liquid eyeliner - my HG and favorite to date. This comes in a pen-style applicator with a thin, fine-tipped brush at the end to apply it with. The applicator makes it very easy to draw a very thin, precise line. Prior to using this I had been using the L'Oreal Lineur Intense and MAC Blacktrack fluidline - neither of which are on par with this eyeliner. This liner does not smudge AT ALL (unlike Fluidline at the end of a very long day or vigorous workout). It is also very pigmented (ahem.. Lineur Intense), although when swatched on your hand it might not seem so apparent. When applied to the eyelid, it is a deep black color. This is waterproof (so as long as you don't rub at it when it's wet) and doesn't flake (looking at you, Lineur Intense). This stays put for well over 14 hours, and I'm sure if I were to sleep with this on, it would stand up to the 24 hour lasting claim.

Downside is that it's difficult to find in stores here. You can buy this online though, for around $15 I believe. Try looking in Asian shops.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by AmyIshida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had heard so much good things about this product where I kind of think I got a defect or something...

I was super excited for this 24-hour eyeliner that sounded amazing for oily lids. Sadly, I am quite disappointed. Like some have mentioned, it does not come out really black like I had hoped. It kind of fades to a dark grey where I have to continuously build up the colour (and even then it just fades back to the grey). It also isn't very smudgeproof since about 2-3 hours later, sections of my eyeliner are missing (mind you, I didn't even rub my eyes). Someone mentioned it not going on with jojoba oil on their face and I add that into my moisturizer, so that might be a problem. Granted, I also have not tried this eyeliner with a primer.

One good thing about this liner though is I do actually like the thin felt tip. It is pretty flexible and yes, you have to "fill in" to make your line thicker but I think it gives me more precision that way. For someone that isn't all to steady with their hands, I feel like I can easily work in small increments to create the thickness I want.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sweetiisme

This is my HG eyeliner! I LOVE this stuff to dead! I thought Mas's liquidlast liner was the best one for me (still love it tho) but it takes so long drying that it end up smudging on my upper lid. The staying power is great but I still prefer the K-Palette one. It's very easy to apply and it dries immediatly. The staying power is amazing. It didn't even smudge a bit on my oily eyelids + the hot humid weather of hk. I bought this because Bubzbeauty raved about this eyeliner. And when I saw this in Sasa I had to try it out. I love it so much that I bought a back-up since I can only buy this in hk or online. I hope they never discontinue this!