September 22, 2014 | 2209 users online

Other - Bath and Body Works - whole store

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2008 11:38:00 PM More reviews by alym702

i love the service i receive at the BBW i shop in. ive had the same gal help me for @4-5 years. i love their wallflowers, but am so-so on their other products. i shop here specifically for the warm friendly greetings and smiles. sometimes im just having a bad day, and theni will pop into this store and i always feel better. highly recommend visiting this store/brand =-)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2008 2:37:00 PM More reviews by zoomzoom_07

I. Love. This. Store. I usually end up buying something every time I go in, which usually once every couple of weeks. I love their semi-annual sales and usually end up breaking the bank when I shop those times. My favorite lines are the Couvent des Minimes and Savannah Bee Company, both of which my local store is discontinuing *sniff.* Time to hoard!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 1:52:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I always have to stop at this store when I'm in the mall. I usually walk out of the store with something! They offer great coupons, which is part of the reason I make a point of stopping in there.
The store is very welcoming and nicely decorated to whatever season it happens to be.
I recentley found a Bath & Body Works Outlet store which I went crazy in, trying lots of things that were 50-75% off. I also love their annual sales. My favorites are the CO Biegelow and the home fragrance items and also the anti bacterial soaps.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 1:38:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Call me a sheep, but this is the only mall store I visit reliably. Good: Pink Grapefruit, Cucumber Melon, Fresh Pineapple, White Tea and Ginger, A Perfect Autumn Pumpkin and Apple and more; the Temptations line, especially Iced Tea Twist; Wallflowers; body creams; hand soaps and gels. Bad: pushy SAs (though the ones at NorthPark in Dallas are great), Black Raspberry Vanilla (air freshener level of genericness), the headache I always get after shopping, and the unreliable selection that varies widely from location to location. Perfect place to relieve yourself of your paycheck (or a small chunk of it when you finally get a better job). :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2007 4:09:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Seeing as how I just dropped $100 in this store last week & not unhappy about it, I should write a review I guess. Up until then I'd only been a lukewarm fan of BBW's, since most of the fragrances they specialized in were either straight-up floral, fruity, great but differnt so they get dc'd too quickly (Rice and Shea, White Tea & Ginger), or the staple Warm Vanilla Sugar that my SO loves but I don't. Then they came out with the Aromatherapy line which softened me up a little bit more, along with my wallet, LOL... I started coming back more and more often, and they kept plying me with coupons and sales. Then I got into their fragrance burner oils and Liplicious lipgloss.... then the straw that broke this camel's back, they released the Amber scented lines (Sensual and Blackberry) and I gave in. I like these scents that are more complex rather than the single-notes I used to associate with BBW's. they seem to be trying to cater to a wider genre, which is nice. I never go away empty-handed and find that for the most part their sales staff are, as Goldilocks said, just right- neither too pushy nor too distant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2007 11:11:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say that this is my favorite store in the mall!! They send great coupons, have tons of great smelling stuff, and friendly salespeople. What more could you want! :) I just have so much fun at this place and always find something I love. Lipgloss, lotion, bodyspray and edts. I do have to say that I usually only go during sales or when I have a good coupon. I would never pay 10 bucks for one bodyspray otherwise.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2007 2:12:00 PM More reviews by jetfan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had to jump in too. This used to be one of my favorite stores. I stopped in the other day to buy some hand soap, and I had two SA on my butt the second I walked in, asking if I color my hair, and trying to sell me a 30.00 hair treatment, and then pushing some of the new mint creme. I was so annoyed I left without my soap. And honestly? I would have probably bought both if I was left alone!! I used to be like a kid in a candy store there, but no more. I'm done with this store.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2007 1:55:00 PM More reviews by justwishin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I want to jump in and agree with a previous review. I avoid this store for one reason...I feel practically HARASSED by the employees when I go in. I don't mind a greeting and being approached while I'm shopping, but enough is enough! These associates have apparently been trained to trail each customer and constantly "suggest" things. It doesn't make me buy more...it makes me buy less (or usually, nothing) because I get stressed out and leave the store. Really an ineffective way to drive sales, but I doubt they'll ever realize it. As sales decline, they'll probably just get more aggressive. Too bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2007 1:41:00 PM More reviews by groucho

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just need to say that I would like this store a whole lot better if I was not pounced on the second I set foot in there and then stalked around the store. It's fine if they want to ask me once if I need any help. But, please, leave me alone after that! I understand that this is how the SAs are trained, and I mean no offense to anyone here who works there, but I think BBW higher-ups should reevaluate this policy of harassing their poor customers. It really makes for an unpleasant experience.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 11:02:00 AM More reviews by gchris

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess I am in the minority here but I think BBW products are over rated. The quality is low for the price and I have never found a scent that I thought I could wear. It seems like a knock off of Crabtree and Evelyn which have better quality products, without the mass advertising.