Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer-Medium Tan

3.9

Water, Glycerin, Isobutane, Butylene Glycol, Propane, Polysorbate 20, Laureth 3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth 25, Polyquaternium 4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Erythrulose, Dihydroxyacetone

My review is probably the same as every other one haha.
I like the colour, I like how quickly it dries, I don't find it to be streaky, the scent isn't horrible and it fades quickly, the foam is easy to apply.
I don't like the nozzle, it only pumps upright and runs down the side for me. If I tilt the can it won't pump. You don't get very much in the bottle and this is hard to find.

I liked the colour of Jergens lotions and I like their facial moisturizer, but I have found a lot of lotions cause red bumps on the back of my legs which I hate. This doesn't. I will repurchase, if I can find it :o!

I recently started using this product. It's February and I'm very pale. Then I came across my bottle of natural glow foaming in the fair/medium shade. The bottle was pretty full, so I must have used this only maybe a couple times last year or something. So I gave it a shot. I exfoliated with caress body wash and then moisturized my drier parts like knees, elbows, etc. I rubbed it in and even by that night I noticed a bit of color. By the second use I could definitely see a nice golden color, it looked especially good on my neck and chest for some reason. I have purchased the medium/dark shade to try next. I actually bought 2 bottles because where I live, this stuff is nearly impossible to find. My only complaint are that 1.) the bottle is small for the price ($8), 2.) it can be a it hard to pump out, especially if your hands are slick from The tanner, and 3.) I tried the trick of blending it into my hands
but it turned them very orange. I guess for now I will just not put it on my hands. White hands are better than orange hands after all. All in all though, I love this product! Dries quickly and gives believable results quickly. 2 people at work tonight asked if I had been going tanning. :)

on 1/14/2011 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Overall, I really do like this self tanner. And obviously so does everybody else because I haven't been able to buy another one in stores! Every drugstore has been sold out of the medium tan and the only one left is always the light. Unlike the lotion, this version does not reek of self tanner stench. I don't like the lotion version, it reeks, it's sticky and doesn't feel like it ever dries, plus it has mineral oil in it which has given me breakout issues on back and chest. I know people say mineral oil does not break you out but tell that to my skin. I don't believe that one second. Anyways, this has no mineral oil, dries in seconds, feels light and smooth. Now the cons: It's not moisturizing even though it's called foam moisturizer so for places like legs, you have to use another lotion on top but that doesn't bother me too much. Even though there is no self tanner stink, there is a strange chemical scent that bothered me in the beginning but it fades quickly. Lastly, the packaging sucks. It's not easy to press the nozzle as others have stated and the container is very small so I run out fast if I use this everyday which I do. I think this lasted me about a month and now I'm noticing very little coming out so it's time for a new one. Still, I like this because it's convenient and quick, doesn't feel sticky, doesn't break me out and the color is nice. Not orangey at all, more of a golden color. It's very believable, it doesn't scream that you have slathered on a self tanner. It just makes it look like I naturally have an olive complexion! Will repurchase if I can get my hands on another one.
Update: Seems like somebody must've complained to Jergens because they changed their packaging, that was fast! They came out with a bigger bottle, not a huge size difference but it's bigger and the nozzle is a lot easier to press than before. I hope the bigger size is permanent and not just a limited edition.

on 10/30/2010 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i like this product it doesn't look orangey, it has quick color. i hate how it comes out of the can though, i have to set it down on a table and press to get any out, its very hard to get it out, but it blends great, no streaks, and have been getting compliments on my tan.

on 10/12/2010 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

If I had checked this container out I probably would have bought the lighter color since I am very pale but it still turned out well on me. I get a really natural looking tan after one use. I like the foam so much better than Jergens self tanning lotion that I was using before. This goes on really easily, dries really quickly, doesn't streak on me and leaves me with a slight scent of chocolate. I have tried tons of different self tanners and never found one that I would rave about. This one is worth raving about. I will definitely keep buying this product.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

For people who love this product have you looked at it in the sun?? Its sooo orange and streaky. I looked like a streaky snooky it was awful! I like it on my stomach but on my legs it looks terrifying i rather have my casper skin than the orange it gives me. I'm guna finish it by putting it on my stomach but seriously stay away it's awful!

This stuff is just awful. It doesn't really dry. It gives orangey color and it streaks really bad. I am really good at applying self tanners (been doing it for years) but this stuff sucks. Do not recommend.

on 7/29/2010 9:46:00 PM

I really do not like this gradual self tanner. I will say it delivers great color, more rapid than the lotion of the same brand, but it streaks terribly on me. I use other foaming self-tanners that are non-gradual and do not have anywhere near the streaking that I did with this product. The smell isn't too offensive and it does dry really quickly, but it just didn't work for me.

on 7/29/2010 2:05:00 AM

I love this self-tanner so much! After one application you can already start to see the results. Usually I apply them 3 times in a row to achieve the perfect tanning. It looks super natural, dries very fast and leaves you no strikes at all! It also has the least tanning lotion sent among all the products I've tried. Since it is a mousse, it runs off pretty fast though. It has just been 1 month and I am already running very low on my first bottle, but the result is so amazing that I wouldn't mind repurchasing it again! Oh, I apply it on my face too, it does not cause any breakouts, love it!

on 7/28/2010 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I'm naturally a NW15, without the use of a self tanner.

I use this more so as a tan maintainer. I just can't achieve my personal desired amount of "tanness" with this product alone. I use it twice a week, three times at the most. It's not very moisturizing (it's not moisturizing whatsoever, actually) so I use it in conjunction with my body moisturizer. This also helps it's purpose of being a maintainer than an actual self tanner, since I'm personally not looking to get darker with this product just keep my tan (from Bare Escentuals Faux Tan) looking nice and "glowing" I guess. It dries incredibly quick, even when used with my body lotion. And when I was using it as a self tanner, it never caused me to look streaky. Although, you do have to blend quickly since it dries so fast. It, too, develops a very nice natural glowy tan.

Overall, I'll probably repurchase but only to be used as a self tan maintainer. I just have no patience to wait and develop a "gradual" tan apparently lol.