July 29, 2014 | 1971 users online

Concealers - Kat Von D - Tattoo Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by CellwinLighteningirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

NC25 in MAC and l use a 22 for my under eyes. The texture is so thick a little goes a long way. I would dab this under my eyes and a scar l have on my shoulder lol. Its pretty good, l would but it again only cause it last all day wont fade or "melt" off

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by luhhsetty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is okay.
Not good, OKAY.

My sister asked me tonight what was "wrong" with under my eyes. I look into the mirror and my concealer had patches in it and was flaking all over.

I have used this concealer for many months now and it is always flakey all over my skin. I set it with a translucent powder and after 4 hours+ it is peeling off all over me. How embarrassing!

Great amount for about $28. I know some other concealers cost the same price and have less than half the amount this Tattoo Concealer comes with!

I'm disappointed. Will NEVER purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So forget about this lady and her affair with a married man and move on... IMO, this concealer is a keeper by all means. I used to love MUFE Full Cover but then I discovered Sephora's concealer which was much cheaper and remained on my skin the whole day. The only negative about Sephora's was the color selection. The shades were either too light or too yellow. In comparison, the color selection, especially for medium, is excellent. Not too yellow, not too light or dark. I am almost NC30 to NC35 but not as yellow. I picked no. 26, which is the perfect match. I also love the texture of this concealer. It is so blendable. Now here is the best part: I can use this as a foundation. If you use very little of this, it is better than full coverage foundations without looking cakey. It stays in for many many hours without looking greasy. My face is pretty oily and this is one of the few foundations that lasts on me. And last, but not least, it is water-resistant. Love this!

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Shauneexo

This stuff feels very heavy on the skin, and looks that way too. Do not like!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by leeesuhx3

Coverage was alright, pretty good. I highly doubt this would cover a tattoo though. My main problem with this concealer was that after I put it on my skin, it would oxidize like crazy, and nothing usually does that. I'd do my full face and then later in the day notice a big blotch of darker skin on my cheek (where I put the concealer) and would rush like crazy and try to blend it out with my finger. I much much prefer Boing by Benefit, the coverage of that is better as well. I don't know, I just wanted to have at a liquid concealer, may look better throughout the day. I've heard good things about MACs prolongwear concealer, might try that next, but honestly Benefits Boing is sooooo good idk if I need to

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Jamie114

Definitely does cover, but it does not have coverage like the foundation. The foundation is however very thick but great coverage. I was expecting this to have good coverage but it is okay, it is very oily and feels sticky throughout the wear. I also feel I does not last. Once you apply a foundation it goes away! It works for my undereyes and that's about it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by SweetPegss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My friends swear by this product but I did not find anything really special about it. The shade was suitable for my skin tone but the staying power is not great. I had to reapply this at least 4 times around my under dark eye circles and blemishes throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am the concealer queen - let's just put it like that. I have tried the best of the best concealers Mac Studio Finish, Sheer Cover, NYX Hd Concealer Wand, Hard Candy Glamoflauge, Sonia Kashuk, etc etc etc. My personal Holy Grail is MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer. It truly is amazing, especially for under eye circles because it doesn't crease. This is def my second HG concealer. I love Kat Von D's Lock It foundation; it's my new Holy Grail. This concealer is really fantastic. It is so creamy and moist. It doesn't have as much coverage as my Prolong Wear Concealer (I'd consider that a full coverage concealer) and even though the Tattoo Concealer is supposed to cover tattoos I'd say it's only medium buildable to full coverage. I love that it's creamy because it doesn't cake up over dry skin and acne. I also can use this as a foundation! When I'm out doing stuff and I don't have time to do my foundation I can slap this on literally blend it with my fingers and my skin looks really good. Granted, it's not flawless like with the Kat Von D foundation but it's much better than my natural skin and covers up all my acne - considering it IS a concealer. I couldn't really do that with MAC's Studio Finish Concealer because it's so thick. I really love this stuff! It's definitely my top 2nd concealer of all time. I am an NC25ish maybe on the darker side of NC-20 and I use Light 18 (I also wear L 48 in the Lock It Kat Von D foundation). Bottom line is, this concealer is amazing. It has multiple uses and is very long lasting. :) I wore it ALONE, without any powder while I was sweating my ass off in 90 degree weather while it was extremely humid outside and my skin was barely sweaty and not shiny at all. I barely patted my nose dry with a kleenex and it looked perfectly matte! This stuff rocks.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by liorak

Overall this pretty great. It is super full coverage and I love It for under eye circles (mine are pretty bad.) Coverage is pretty amazing. Based on what most people I know say and my own experience, it is exactly like the mac pro-longwear concealer. Which is 18USD while the Kat Von D one is 25USD. So just for that reason I would rather get the mac one. But It is much better than any other drugstore concealer I have tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by nomnomloot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great concealer. Small and kind of expensive, but so awesome thats its worth it.