Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer

3.8

All shades contain: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Hexyl Laurate Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Lecithin, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Chloride, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene, Carbonate, Silica, Alumina, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol. /- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 1/15/2014 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great coverage and lasts all day.

on 1/13/2014 11:56:00 PM

It settles and looks like your wearing a lot of concealer but if you use it just on small breakouts it's great. It doesn't break me break out and I have sensitive skin.

on 1/8/2014 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This stuff is crucial in my every day makeup. As someone who suffers from spider veins on my nose and sides of my mouth, I couldn't go without this stuff. The price is steep for a small tube, but let me tell you it lasts ATLEAST a year. I used a tiny dab and it covers my main areas (around my nose, my chin and under my eyes) and it's got awesome coverage. It stays on all day, has a nice feel to it - I think if you had REALLY oily skin, you may want to avoid this... however for normal/dry side skin, it's heaven sent. Even when my skin gets a bit oilier in the summer, this stuff is incredible (however I do use my Mac FX powder over everything). The #1 thing for me about this stuff is the coverage - I even got my mom hooked, who has really bad rosacea. Love love love, will always buy again.

on 1/6/2014 12:27:00 PM

Let me start this off by saying that I don't actually use this concealer as a concealer...well, I kind of do, but I more so use it in place of a foundation because it matches my skin perfectly (Light 18), and the Lock-It Foundation exceeds my price limit for foundation. I got this concealer as a sample from Sephora and once I finished the sample, I prolonged buying it because of the price (call me frugal, I don't care). But I finally caved and bought it for myself just before Christmas. It took me several weeks to use it because I wanted to finish the concealer I was already using. But again, I caved and applied it one day to hide my under-eye circles. I was impressed with the result. The next time I used it, I didn't feel like applying foundation, so I settled for this concealer instead. Well, what do you know...my face came out perfectly with just a little bit of this concealer (more than a little bit to cover my natural flush). I dab it on my face, then blend it in with my fingers and set it with a powder. I love this concealer; it gives me this awesome airbrushed finish, making my skin look like porcelain. For the price, it wish there was more product. I mean, .58 fl. oz. for $25? However, I love the design of the tube - it's very Kat-like. I guess in all reality, we're just paying for a name, but I honestly don't mind it because this product is actually pretty amazing.

on 1/5/2014 7:47:00 AM

This covers my dark dark circles well but I felt like it was too thick and settled into my fine lines. It's also hard to blend because its so thick. I wouldn't recommend this.

on 1/4/2014 6:29:00 PM

Love love love this concealer!

It covers all my redness and blemishes so easily it's like a miracle. I use the tiniest bit of product and blend it out with a buffing brush and the result is just flawless. I usually top this with a light translucent setting powder and it lasts all day/night. It CAN get a bit cakey if you apply a lot, but there's really no need since this covers so well.

One thing though, as it is a TATTOO concealer, I tried using it to cover one of my tattoos.. didn't work as I could still see the darkness coming through. Maybe it would've worked if I had used Kat Von D's entire tattoo line, along with a primer.

on 12/16/2013 4:12:00 PM

I have been using this concealer for the past 3 years,,, it is a really good undereye concealer, I don't have much else to conceal on my face besides my dark circles, so a little bit goes along way. Love!

Absolutely love this! It covers my acne blemishes AND scars! The staying power is also phenomenal. I have an issue with my undereye circles, but I need to use a separate treatment to lighten them. Overall very strong and lasting lasting concealer.

on 11/20/2013 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolute love this product. The texture is amazing. I've used Mac for years, ever since I found the Kat Von D I would never switch back.

I love this concealer. I don't have tattoos to cover, but blemishes I do. It covers well, color is perfect, lasts forever. Gorgeous!

Top Rated Kat Von D Products