April 23, 2014 | 1404 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmers - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by mishamai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is by far the best lip moisturizer out there. It smells/tastes like vanilla as a bonus! It moisturizers my lips so well without making them greasy and it stays on for so long. The only reason I deducted a point from the packaging is that it looks like glue stick and it's a bit large but it is also marketed as a 'any where that's dry' product so it would be perfect if you used it on hands, etc. I've been using it for a couple months now and it lasts so long. I haven't even really dented the product since the tube is pretty darn full when you buy it. You won't regret this buy for sure. I went from dry, chapped lips to smooth and soft =D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by hanhnee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot. You get a lot of product for only $2 and its quite moisturizing. Its a bit slippery and more waxy than i'm used to but its still sinks in well enough. I like the light cocao scent/taste.

Tip: for those who are self conscious about the glue stick pkg. Cut off a chunk with a clean knife. Put chunk into a silver spoon. Hold high above a candle flame until it slowly melts. The slower the melt the better results you'll get when it re-solidifies. Poor melted product into a clean/sanitized lip balm pot or "free sample" jar. Let it re-solidify at room temperature. As long as you don't mind sticking your fingers into the jar, you've got your fav low budget lip balm in a classier pkg!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by uponbluemoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first saw a girl using it, I thought she was using a glue stick on her lips <.< Since then, I've used up 2 tubes already. It keeps my lips moisturized throughout the night and doesn't have the waxy, sticky feeling of other brands. Definitely one product I'll rebuy over and over

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by lawlady88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG chapstick. I love it so much, and I had to end up buying my boyfriend his own when he liked it so much that he was constantly using/stealing mine. It works like a charm, it's cheap, it smells good, it lasts a long time, etc. What's not to love?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 6:20:00 AM More reviews by AznSensation

Yes, it looks like a glue stick, but man oh man is it worth the strange looks you'll get whipping it out to use. This stuff is seriously amazing, not only does it smell good, but it also moisturizes wonderfully. Since the tube is so large it also lasts a very long time which is a definite plus. This stuff is amazing for dry, cracked winter lips and any time inbetween! I'd definitely recommend this, and well I already have. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by grapevines

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the few chapsticks I will let touch my lips. It keeps my lips moisturized for a long time and has a mild (pleasant) smell.
I've finished a number of tubes in the past few years and have repurchased every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by emkenn

I keep one of these everywhere: in my bag, on my desk, on my nightstand. I use it on my lips, on scars, and on my face when it needs a little moisture (my colleagues joke that I'm rubbing a glue stick all over my face). It's basically the same as the jar of Palmer's cocoa butter, but in a convenient form of a stick. I still need the jar to do my nightly slather before bed, but this stick goes everywhere with me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by PandaBrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I used this while I was vacationing in Las Vegas where it is extremely dry, and I never got chapped lips. It smells nice, and although it really does look like a glue stick, I don't mind if it works.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by akirana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the lip balm.
It is very moisturising and therefore suitable for harsh winter days or someone with dry lips.
It has a very light scent and no 'taste' if you know what I mean ;)
Lips feel good therefore I feel good.
Will buy again and again and again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2011 6:12:00 AM More reviews by emilybrooke

i seriously buy this chapstick alll the time,because when i say im addicted to chapstick im ADDICTED its what my mom stocks with my stocking at christmas i need it 24/7 im never without it and i love this one because it smells beyond good it does moisten and its HUGE i just love it.but trust me when you take it out and put it on in public people are gonna ask you why your putting glue on your lips haha