November 23, 2014 | 2068 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by BSlytherin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this one! I use it over my Smashbox liquid halo foundation and it looks flawless. My face doesn't get cakey at all. It's exactly what I'm been looking for to set my liquid foundation :) definitely will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by hforsyth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Firstly, I use this product as a powder over top of my liquid foundation. It gives the foundation a little extra... something. I don't know if I would recommend it by itself, but using it on top of foundation does wonders.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by essiebee

I usually gravitate towards foundation or BB creme, but this summer I wanted to try a powder foundation instead, and the Sephora lady just talked me into buying this product. I'm so thankful I did because I LOVE it. It doesn't look chalky and it keeps me matte all day. I tend to get a breakout every now and then, but usually I just have uneven skin tone. I just use MAC prolong concealer in NW25 and this over it, and it gives me a flawless complexion. Now that I'm heading into Fall/Winter time I have been setting my BB creme with this and still LOVE it even more.

Price: I think it's quite pricey to be honest with you, but to me it's worth it especially because it works so well for me. I wouldn't buy this if it was just a setting powder for me, but because I can use it as my foundation too I can let it slide

Packaging: Pretty adorable, but all Benefit packages are! It has a magnet clip or something that closes it. It also comes with a sponge and brush (which I don't use), but still can come in handy if you want to throw it in your purse.

Quality: Good, but for the price it should be.

Overall: I love this product and would definitely repurchase. Which I might have to soon because I just hit pan!

I'll update during Fall/Winter and let you know how it performs when I get drier.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I was not very wowed by this powder at all. Luckily, I had an Ulta gift card to purchase this because there was no way I'd shell out the money to buy this at full price. I've visited Ulta numerous times prior to purchasing this powder and I just was so amazed at how soft and buttery it felt. It was love at first swatch but I needed time to think it through if I really wanted it. I couldn't decide between this or the Cargo Blu Ray powder but the SA convinced me to get this because she said it didn't crease. Alright, good enough, sold. Originally I bought "All the World's My Stage Beige," (I'm NC25/30 BTW) tested it out, and realized it turned orangey on me. I returned it and got it a shade lighter "I'm Cute As A Bunny Honey" and while not as orangey as before, I noticed it STILL had a sort of orange tint to it. I am not that impressed with this powder to go back a third time for "Champagne." It does what any other powder can do. The coverage is there and it makes your skin looks very smooth. However, it doesn't last throughout the day and very pricey for the amount of product you get ($36 for 0.25 oz) SKIP!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For those gals that like a powder foundation, this product does well. With primer it does stay on all day. Not super heavy coverage. I keep this product at my work desk for a quick fix at the end of the day. I still prefer my Bare minerals when I do powder foundation. I used IVORY and has a little yellow in it which neutralizes the mild pink on my checks.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Beautygirl21

It covers well I like its it make all my makeup look 10000000000 times better I give this a 👍

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by BelleSade

I love this powder. This is a weird product; you can use the included sponge if you want a better coverage, but I think it looks awful that way, so I use either the included brush or another kabuki brush and apply from the center of my face outwards. This won't make your face look dewy or give it a nice glow. What it does do is give you perfect, even colored skin; if you're like me and suffer from redness, vitiligo, dark under eye circles, hyperpigmentation, or anything that makes the color of your skin "off", you need this product. It's much lighter than your average liquid foundation, it doesn't worsen acne (in fact my acne has improved since using this), and it's easy as heck to apply. Since it's so so great at evening things out, you will need some blush or bronzer over this so you look perfect, but otherwise, this is spectacular, "Photoshopped" skin made easy.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Jacqueline5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I HATE this product!! It was to cakey and made my skin very dry!! Not to mention it made my face so white in pictures and I even went up a few colors! I wouldn't buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by xkwizit1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

this powder was just so cakey and fake looking. definitely wasn't worth the $40-odd i paid for it. the packaging is adorable and i loved the retro look..... i wish the product was better. i couldn't even finish it & had to return it after a week because of how much it was making my skin breakout!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Missbozzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product !!! Im obsessed with makeup !! I have tons of foundations that i tried and all of them just sucked and i kept seeking for the perfect foundation , i came across this product and it is now my favourite product of all time . I have super oily skin but with this i found my skin to become less oily and have more of a matte finish . I used to use liquid foundation and a random powder but that didnt really work for me and made my face oily and look cakey . This makes your face looks natural and truly "flawless" . It also gives you tips and tricks on how to apply it . It comes with a brush and sponge so thats a bonus . And its small enough to fit in your purse so you can always touch up when your on the go !!! Go buy this product its worth it !!!