Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner

3.2

on 6/14/2010 12:20:00 PM

I bought this eyeliner because the one I normally use was sold out. I thought I would be adventurous and go for this. I don't mind it. I find it goes on easily and is creamy, however, it does smudge a lot and I find myself having to put it back on throughout the day. Overall, not a bad eyeliner for the price.

this is a great dark pencil liner for the waterline. i wear liquid for the upper lid, so this product works fine for me however if i were to apply it on my upper lid it would smudge horribly so overall it isnt an amazing liner but for me, it does the job i need it too.

on 5/31/2010 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For the past couple years this has been my favorite eyeliner. I get ebony black.

PROS:
It goes on smooth and somewhat creamy. However it is a good creamy. I don't have a problem with smudging. It works great for smokey eyes. My sister, mom and I all use this eyeliner.

CONS:
The only downfall is it wears off and I need to reapply. But no big deal, it reapplies pretty well. I also don't care for the smudging sponge. I never care for those I prefer a Qtip.

on 5/29/2010 11:59:00 PM

For the price, this eyeliner is brilliant. I have had heaps of compliments since I have started wearing this, compared to my beloved Mac eyeliners :-(. It is a bit smudgy, but its a nice smudgy! I have only got it in ebony black so far, but because of the compliments im going to get a brown one as well...

on 5/20/2010 2:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have this in bronze which is a very nice color for my blue eyes. I like this eyeline because it very pigmented and didn't smudge. The only thing I don't like is I have to sharpen it every time I use it or it pokes my eyes if that makes sense. I recently bought revlon eyeliner and like it better because it lasts longer and I only sharpen it like every few days, but I really liked the color of this maybelline one =(

I actually really liked this! I like creamy eyeliners.
This didn't smear for me, magically.
And it stayed beautifully on my waterline. I was stunned.
This just happened to work for me.
+ it's nice and black :)

It's just not quite perfect though.

on 3/17/2010 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smudges a lot but the pigmentation is very nice in deep black. I don't recommend this but somehow i always end up buying it anyways. Maybe I just have a really watery eye.

on 3/15/2010 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

two words: smudges. badly. :(

CRAP compared to MAC, Stila, Bobbi Brown, etc.
The pigmentation was awful.
I'm a gel liner snob because I absolutely love them and this rates even below HIP for me.
Pay the $7 more for MAC's fluidlines. They have so much more pigmentation and they stay a whole lot better.
This is going back to the store. I don't even have oily eyelids and this was sliding all over.

on 3/12/2010 11:49:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This was a spur of the moment purchase for me and I don't know what part of it appealed to me because it's a pretty average eyeliner. It's realllly creamy and highly pigmented which is good. But it smudged like hell on me like not in a good way. Oh and it forms quite thick lines even when I tried sharpening it to a point. The only thing I like is the smudger which worked really well for me. Overall it is a good product but just doesn't work with my oily lids.