September 15, 2014 | 970 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by soonbslim

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this foundation. I am on my second bottle, which is actually a first for me. I have relatively good skin. This gives just the right amount of coverage, and it is moisturizing enough that it does not cling to every line. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by taramarie21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is by far my favorite foundation . I have gone through several bottles. It gives a beautiful glow/ satin finish . I would say medium coverage but it is build able. I would definitely set with powder or it can look too glowy. Great for those with naturally good skin bc it enhances without covering up too much. Great for redness as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by HWL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I don't hate this, but I don't love it at all. But it's hard to find a good foundation. My main gripe is the colors - No 1 is very pale and pinky and doesn't cover well and oxidizes in a funny way. No 2 is more golden in the undertones, but can still oxidize in towards orange. It's also a little to dark for me in the winter. Otherwise it feels nice, and doesn't break me out or settle into lines. It does have some luminosity w/o being really dewy or greasy. No breakouts. It say the coverage is medium. I like LM silk way better, but that doesn't have spf and is a touch too dark. I feel like I am between shades, but mixing doesn't help, as both oxidize on me in ways I don't like. This can fade a bit too, but not badly. I think foundation looked better when I was younger. I had less redness and so pale, so pale and pink was nice. I am a bit sallow naturally. Now that I have more redness, I don't like pinkish pale shades. This sometimes cakes up on me later in the day and fades, but not badly. It's not especially hydrating, but it's not drying either. It does not break me out. It has some SPF.

Pluses: Medium coverage; luminosity; no breakouts; not drying, doesn't settle into lines, not greasy, has some SPF

Downside: Doesn't cover redness,dark circles or breakouts; colors oxidize in not so hot ways, shades don't work for me; cakes later.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Really not loving this foundation very much. I have this in the shade 01 alabaster as this was what I was matched to at the counter. When I used the supermoisture makeup I was in the shade 02 linen, which whilst I enjoyed the foundation was a little too yellow toned for me. Anyway, I use Clinique as it is a brand that is perfect for sensitive skin, however this was most definitely a let down for me. For starters, I am very fair, so I liked the sound of the shade being alabaster because that is a very pale colour. However as soon as I put it on it looked orange. Definitely not what you want when you pay £24 for a tiny bottle of product and are expecting it to be perfectly matched to your skin tone. It doesn't look so bad when it is blended out, but it leaves an orange mark around my hairline which is deeply annoying, even after much buffing out it doesn't work well. It also makes me look overly shiny even though I have dry skin, and tends to fall off my face during the day, meaning you'd need to reapply to make it wearable. It also quite sheer and doesn't offer a great deal of coverage, so whilst I'm not really a lover of full coverage I do like to get it to at least a medium. Will definitely not be buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by canasky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not suitable for dry skin.Very drying and settles into fine lines,accentuates dry spots and flakes.Have used this for a few months and haven't seen a difference in dark spots,skin tone hasn't improved.Feel like this foundation makes me look older!!Will be switching back to Clinique Supermoisture.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Tattiii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation is nice, but a bit thick for me. And gives me heavy feeling after applying it as I have to always apply moisturizers before makeup. I got the 01, but it is still a bit dark for me. The foundation gives a medium coverage. Not that long lasting as t-zone starts to shine in 2 hours. But it stays with me for almost a year(!), however I'm not using it much. Packaging is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by carmooch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have found my match! After a couple of years of wearing the Maybelline fit foundation and going through breakouts constantly....it's refreshing to say that since I've been using the Clinique even better foundation, it has improved my skin and no breakouts! I got it at Macy's when I went in to have my makeup done for an event and Clinique has been a fav of mine! But who wants to spend a lot of money? No one...but hey....if you want clear skin and a nice glow...spring some extra bucks for the good stuff. I've been wearing the foundation for 7 months and it hasn't given me any breakouts and it really does even out your skin tone adding a nice glow too. Of course, it won't be for everyone since we all have different skin types. In my opinion, if you can, go to your nearest Clinique or makeup department and have a specialist go over your skin type and what not, so that way you can get the right foundation for yourself saving you time, money and crazy breakouts! Hope this helps!! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by 5starchikita

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15 review, December 2013

I really like this foundation for every day at work wear. I have pigmentation on my cheeks and forehead so I really love that this foundation has ingredients in it that help to fade the pigmentation as well as conceal it. It's a wonderful 3 in 1 product (foundation, pigmentation treatment and spf 15 sun protection). I'm time poor in the mornings so am always a fan of multi-tasking products. It gives a nice medium coverage and makes my skin look healthy and sort of dewy (but not shiny). I prefer having good coverage because of my pigmentation but I really don't like looking like I'm wearing a mask of foundation and this foundation still lets my skin show through so it's not at all mask-like (unless, of course, you apply a lot).I do wear it with a cc cream (some days) and a setting powder (every day) and sure, it doesn't stay perfect all day but im hoping to find new primers and powders to help with this, because I really do like the way this looks when I first apply it. I did find it lasted longer when i used it with my Dr Hauschka setting powder as opposed to my Revlon one, and i wonder if it would last even longer with a Clinique setting powder.

I love the squeeze tube bottle. which is very hygienic, and easy to get out of the package. The size of the bottle makes it a breeze to travel with, and i think it would probably last 5 months comfortably.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 More reviews by zlaila220

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only reason I wouldn't buy again is because I like trying new things. And the only reason I bought this is because I had a gift card because it is pricey. If you have oily skin, like me, this product will only add to your shine if you don't have a really good pressed powder over it. With powder it looks great, doesn't even feel like I'm wearing foundation. Without the powder I can touch my face after an hour of wearing it and the foundation comes right off onto my fingers. It's not a perfect match for my skin tone but it's workable. I wear this with primer under and apply with a foundation brush after pouring a little dab onto the back of my hand because of the packaging. I have a lot of acne scars and it does cover it but not completely. It's light coverage, medium if you really build it up well and I haven't had any issues with cakey-ness. It does not last all day for me, it usually wears thin enough to really see my scars without looking closely somewhere around the 4-6 hour mark so if you're looking for all day coverage I don't recommend. This is the first foundation I've ever used that I really liked and it does seem to even my skin tone the slightest bit after I use it like the product suggests so I do recommend it to anyone willing to try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by MJKhan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product goes on smooth and give a medium coverage, given that you use a buff brush. It evens out my skin tone and the product has a nice consistency and isn't heavy at all. I would recommend it for people with good skin as it gives your skin a natural, luminous, & real look but enhances it. If you have oily skin, remember to powder this is not a mattifying foundation and oils will seep through.