April 19, 2014 | 1653 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Cremesheen Lipglass - Boy Bait

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2010 2:41:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is pretty much my HG lip gloss for every day wear.
Gorgeous creme pinked nude, no noticeable shimmer on my lips.
Creamy, glossy and light formula. Decent lasting power for a gloss, though not as long lasting as the normal Lipglass. Not tacky at all and has nice slip on the lips. Very wearable over lipsticks (I prefer to use Myth or Of Royalty). Lasts a decent amount of time considering how much I use it.
Will purchase as long as its around, definately an all-rounder product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by sanyav

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice, but nothing special or unique. Colour is a sheer pink-nude but on the lips it is very sheer. It is soft and smooth, smells like vanilla cupcake, and not sticky. BUT there are cheaper dupes for this that give the same effect - Revlon's new Peach Petal lipgloss is almost identical, and has more pigmentation. I'll use it cause I have it (MAC salesperson threw it into the kit when I asked for 'summer neutral makeup', but I won't be repurchasing it when it is used up. (I already have 5 that are similar or better lipglosses)!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by eringer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Cremesheen Glass is the BEST lipgloss MAC has ever made! Been a fan of it since it was release as a limited product-- obviously I wasn't alone because they brought it back as part of their core products.

It's smooth, deeply pigmented and not sticky! I like to add a little clear gloss on top for extra shine and staying power. You have to ad this to your makeup bag- permanently! Boy Bait and Partial to Pink are the two best nudes int he line.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Ritagal09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wear this with a lot of my lipsticks or on its own. It's a nice neutral, milky-pink color. When I'm not wearing it alone; I sometimes use it to tone down dark lipsticks. Not sticky, it's pretty light. Will always keep one around. Cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by nopantz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this lipgloss- it feel excellent on my lips, not too heavy or sticky. It is also fairly long lasting. I love that it's a neutral color, very easy for me to wear at work while still making my lips look pretty. I will definitely be buying again when my current tube runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by fourfootnine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this lip gloss! I'm normally not a fan of lip-glosses, they're too sticky for me and I tend to lean more towards tinted lip conditions/butters. However, I saw that hollyannaeree (YouTube) loved this, and I went to Nordstrom and picked it up for myself. It pairs wonderfully with many peachy/nude/pink lipsticks, if you want to tone down a color a bit and make it more "every-day" wearable. It's also not sticky like other glosses. It's thin enough not to "glue" your lips together, but thick and moisturizing enough that it glides over your lips. It doesn't settle into fine lines, so if you have dry lips but want to wear lip products, this is a great product. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by anguyent

I really like this lip gloss. It's is much thinner/lighter/nonsticky than other lipglosses I have used. It goes on very sheer so I usually use a lipstick underneath to give me a milky nude look without a lot of sparkle which I want sometimes. I love this to enhance my nude lip look! Like someone else mentioned, I did notice that it it will probably run out out fast since I usually apply a lot of it since it is so sheer and not super shiny. Compared to other lipglosses, I usually do one swipe and I'm done. This one I use like 3-4 swipes to get it to what I want it to look like.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this lip gloss because it is not sticky like the lipglasses BUT it's nothing special. It is too sheer, doesn't have any staying power, the lipgloss runs out so quickly. I used it for 2 wks straight and it's already reached half the tube! I think I can find a similar product at a drugstore for half the price. I will not be buying this again because it is not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2010 1:22:00 AM More reviews by vmaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Kinda expensive, even with free shipping, but lovely consistency. The pale pink, neutral colour is lovely and adds a nice shine to the lips. Wear isn't the best, so I docked a lippie, but the wedge it comes with is nice and it smells good.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by spunky456

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a gorgeous, milky, no-sparkle no-frost lipgloss. The formula is less sticky than lipglass. It is the perfect translucent nude colour on me - no pink hue to this at all, so it complements the rest of my makeup no matter if I've used peachy blush or pinky blush or bronze or plum or whatever! Have bought a backup. This is the beginning of a serious relationship. ♥ ♥

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No