MAC Cremesheen Lipglass - Boy Bait

4.5

Hey guys, Iíve just made friend with MAC lipglass cremesheen and I immediately adored this product from the very first sight. Itís shiny but not too spark, wearable but not sticky. With a firm doe-foot applicator, this best MAC lipglass brings you a very creamy, soft, moisturizing and natural top layer. The color of MAC lipglass cremesheen is also very diverse. Regardless of your skin tone, your dress and style, you can find the best choice in nearly 20 pretty colors. And I chose for myself Peach coral Ė the extremely long lasting one. This color is a natural and polished finish. Thepeach shade can neutralize your whole look. Itís not too sheer but impressive enough to show your lips up in summer. Most of best MAC lipglass have fragrance and so does Richer, Lusher. Its smell is lovely, not overwhelming but very bearable. You can go to You can go here to read moreand chose the one that your boyfriend loves ,too.

on 2/15/2011 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I've consistently repurchased this since its release. Nice, creamy, moisturizing formula. Use over the top of just about any light shade. A favorite of mine.

on 1/25/2011 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE BOY BAIT! It is my go-to lipglass! My lips are pretty pigmented by themselves and this helps to neutralize the color when I'm going to a more dramatic or colorful eye look. It's also great to wear for everyday and for the workplace! The only downside for me is the sponge applicator - I would prefer the brush. Other than that, one of my Mac must-haves.

on 12/21/2010 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this on a whim when I was browsing through the MAC store one day and I'm so glad that I picked it up. It's fast becoming my signature nudy lipgloss. It's such a pretty creamy milky color. Pictures really don't do think color any justice, I love the way it looks on. I like that the tube is substantial in weight and it's sleek length in the hand but I don't like that there's so little product in the bottle. Only a few swipes and most of the tube is done already and expensive too. But I'm such a huge sucker for this that I'ld probably end up buying again.

on 11/13/2010 5:05:00 PM

I love this lip gloss! This was my first cremesheen gloss and I think I'm sold! The color is perfection! It's a beautiful light nude pink gloss that has no shimmer, and it's sort of opaque. Most nude lip glosses or lipsticks make me look like a corpse, but not this and I have very pigmented lips. I purchased this a month ago and I've already used a quarter of the tube! This lip gloss looks gorgeous with many different eye looks because it's so neutral. I can definitely see myself repurchasing this one over and over again. I dont think I will ever be without this gloss!
For reference I'm NC20.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is pretty much my HG lip gloss for every day wear.
Gorgeous creme pinked nude, no noticeable shimmer on my lips.
Creamy, glossy and light formula. Decent lasting power for a gloss, though not as long lasting as the normal Lipglass. Not tacky at all and has nice slip on the lips. Very wearable over lipsticks (I prefer to use Myth or Of Royalty). Lasts a decent amount of time considering how much I use it.
Will purchase as long as its around, definately an all-rounder product!

on 9/7/2010 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nice, but nothing special or unique. Colour is a sheer pink-nude but on the lips it is very sheer. It is soft and smooth, smells like vanilla cupcake, and not sticky. BUT there are cheaper dupes for this that give the same effect - Revlon's new Peach Petal lipgloss is almost identical, and has more pigmentation. I'll use it cause I have it (MAC salesperson threw it into the kit when I asked for 'summer neutral makeup', but I won't be repurchasing it when it is used up. (I already have 5 that are similar or better lipglosses)!

on 9/6/2010 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Cremesheen Glass is the BEST lipgloss MAC has ever made! Been a fan of it since it was release as a limited product-- obviously I wasn't alone because they brought it back as part of their core products.

It's smooth, deeply pigmented and not sticky! I like to add a little clear gloss on top for extra shine and staying power. You have to ad this to your makeup bag- permanently! Boy Bait and Partial to Pink are the two best nudes int he line.

on 9/6/2010 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I wear this with a lot of my lipsticks or on its own. It's a nice neutral, milky-pink color. When I'm not wearing it alone; I sometimes use it to tone down dark lipsticks. Not sticky, it's pretty light. Will always keep one around. Cute!

on 8/5/2010 3:26:00 PM

I really love this lipgloss- it feel excellent on my lips, not too heavy or sticky. It is also fairly long lasting. I love that it's a neutral color, very easy for me to wear at work while still making my lips look pretty. I will definitely be buying again when my current tube runs out.

on 7/16/2010 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love love love this lip gloss! I'm normally not a fan of lip-glosses, they're too sticky for me and I tend to lean more towards tinted lip conditions/butters. However, I saw that hollyannaeree (YouTube) loved this, and I went to Nordstrom and picked it up for myself. It pairs wonderfully with many peachy/nude/pink lipsticks, if you want to tone down a color a bit and make it more "every-day" wearable. It's also not sticky like other glosses. It's thin enough not to "glue" your lips together, but thick and moisturizing enough that it glides over your lips. It doesn't settle into fine lines, so if you have dry lips but want to wear lip products, this is a great product. Love it!

Popular Lip Glosses