October 22, 2014 | 1042 users online

Styling Products - Kerastase - Nectar Thermique

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

The smell is okay. It works just okay. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum is a little better. Now I think I like pure Camellia Oil most.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by dehmorais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best heat protectans I've ever used. I have thick hair, and a lot of hair actually. I apply something around a dime size and it's perfect. Leaves my hair soft, shinny, amazing!!!
The only thing I don't like about it is the smell. But the smell doesnt linger on my hair after I blow dry it, but I hate it.
It's similar to the smell of the Kerastase elixir oil. Also reminds me a lot of moringa butter from the body shop. But this is so good for my hair that I'm gonna buy it again =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product, probably the best leave-in and heat protectant I have ever used. It leaves my hair soft and shiny plus full of body. It is very expensive but worth it. One of the best side effects too is that your hair continues to look great on day 2 and day 3 even. I try not to have to wash my hair every day and it is great to find a product that continues to leave you hair looking nice for a day or two after.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG where has this product been all my life? I was lucky enough to receive a sample from a lovely MUAer during a recent swap and this was the sort of product I had been looking for. I often heat style my hair with the blow dryer and flat iron and while I usually use argan oil, I'm not the biggest fan of it.
I applied this on my slightly damp hair before blow drying yesterday and I couldn't believe how much easier it was to blow dry my hair and how it seemed to cut the dry time in half. Also, the flat iron seemed to glide through my hair a lot easier than it usually does and after I was done styling, my hair was shiny, swingy and incredibly soft. Not to mention it smelled pretty good! Will definitely buy a bottle of this soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by evangie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like the smell! this product is awesome! i was about to buy a new flat iron, but then i tried this first and omg! i can flat iron my hair Pin straight now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by lueta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love to experiment with new products and am SO HAPPY that I relied on reviews here and bout this product. It is one of the few things I will actually be repurchasing. I have amazing hair days when I use it, hair is soft, shiny and manageable. I wash my hair every day, and use this every second day. I LOVE IT! It helps to keep my hair healthy and as I am growing it out that's a lot - I only need to revisit my hairdresser once in 3 to 4 months. Definitely a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Karolyte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So I have read good and bad reviews of this product before making a decision to give it a try. Let me just say thank God I did! At first I thought that smell is very intence and I was not sure if I will be able to wear that smell at all times. However once it is on it is not that strong it is actually very pleasant and I get so many compliments including my stylist :) So that's it about smell. Now the effect the most important part. As directed I applied the product on damp hair, I only applied it on my ends because I have oily roots. Then used a brush and a blow dryer and VOILA! My hair is fine, the ends are very dry from 12 years of bleaching them so you get the picture they look like I need a haircut at all times. Now I do not have this problem any more. I really can not remember my hair so silky smooth and shiny. I always like to add volume to my hair and this product does not get in a way of doing it. This is my HG and I hope it will never be discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by mkaori128

I just ordered another bottle because it's something that I will go everywhere and use everyday. I have long, very dry, damaged, course hair from many bleaching, hair coloring, etc. I've been trying to style my hair with hot tools lately using straighteners, hot rollers, curling irons and I needed something to control my unruly, damaged hair. This product just does it. I don't even need to rely on a hair treatment or a good conditioner. Apply this after shower when your hair is wet, then blowdry and style but I also use this when my hair is dry too. Think of this like a lotion for your hair that hydrates it. It really works, and doesn't weigh down your hair either. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by hawaiian_tropic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG....worth they $$$. My hair is left smooth,shiny,and manageable. I use regular conditioner AND this leave in/heat protectant every day and my hair is never weighed down,greasy,etc. I find it odd that some mention the off puting scent as I actually love it. Also,although it is pricey,only very little is needed each time!!! I have long hair,heavily highlighted and thin but lots of it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Tigramarine

I love this product - i have very oily hair which because it is bleached has very dry split ends - this product makes it manageable and soft without weighing my fine hair down - love it :)