Kerastase Nectar Thermique

4.4

Aqua/Water, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Potato Starch Modified, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Polyquaternium-4, Methylparaben, Amodimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Citronellol, Xylose, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Royal Jelly/Royal Jelly Extract, Parfum/Fragrance

on 7/11/2012 6:18:00 PM

Yes I will buy it again, whatever the cost is. Because my hair is really bad. It is very fine, colored blonde, always dry and was permed years ago. It is dry and brittle, and quite long. I either leave it to air dry with the Aveda curly line, or when I go out somewhere I do use a curling iron. There is no other heat protectant that gave me a similar result, ever. I mean, my damaged hair really needs the BEST product and I really think for me this is. When I blow dry my hair, it doesn`t make a big difference, except that it does seal the cuticle so the drying time is a lot shorter! :-) After, comes the curling iron, I wrap my hair around it. My hair looks HEALTHY and SHINY, it is amazing because I know how damaged it is!!! Yes, it is very expensive, but I don`t care, you don`t need a ton of product, or any other product for curling irons, etc, maybe a bit of hairspray (Elnett satin) and your hair looks healthy and for damaged hair this worth every penny. :-)
PS: you can use this on dry hair, put the hot rollers in, and your hair becomes healthy, shiny, and the curls last longer. :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))

on 3/6/2012 3:19:00 AM

Love it.

This product is not meant to be good for my fine, oily hair, and yet it works like a dream.

Love the scent too.

It is a little more pricey than I like, but a little does go a long way.

on 1/16/2012 5:00:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG of hair products, I have bought it for years and still find it amazing. I have long, coarse wavy hair and it works wonders. I mainly use it for heat styling but it feels good as a leave in conditioner in dry or wet hair, too. I have tried other heat styling products which have only left my hair feeling sticky and not smooth. Yes, it is expensive but it is something I refuse to go without. It lasts ages - about 3/4 months and I have heaps of hair. And I like the smell, reminds me of the hairdressers. Would definitely recommend!!

on 1/11/2012 11:28:00 AM

I bought this product based on all the glowing reviews here and was excited to try it on my long, fine, wavy hair. I've tried to use it many times, in various ways (more product, less product, just on the ends, when hair is super wet, when just damp, etc.) but I never notice it doing anything special. If anything it seems to leave my hair looking a little dry? The smell is pretty strong but not awful to me. I don't know. Every once in a while I reach for Nectar Thermique just to try something different on my hair and to give it another chance, but then I will forget about it again for another month. It's just not great and doesn't make my hair look any better when I use it before I blow dry or air dry.

on 12/23/2011 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

New HG! I've got a couple of samples of Nectar Thermique, and once they run out I will definitely run out to buy this. I've only used it 3 or 4 times but I can already tell it's amazing.

Personally I love the smell so I don't really have any comments or complaints there.

I use a coin size amount in wet hair before blow drying and/or straightening and it leaves my hair so silky and smooth, without weighing it down or making it look greasy at all - which my hair is prone to do. It actually gives it some volume. Also, after I've used it, I have noticed that I need to wash my hair MUCH later than I usually would - like to the point where I have only needed to wash my hair twice per week instead of every second day. I don't know how that is possible, but there it is!

LOVE this!

on 12/12/2011 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this on and off for awhile now since I love to blow dry my thick curly hair straight and this stuff definitely helps, with the right technique, brush and blow dryer I get silky hair which I thought was impossible for this 3B curly...

The smell for me is tolerable and Im highly sensitive to scents- I wish it wasnt so floraly, but for the effects of the product I'd say its tolerable and it fades so thats a good thing.... yeah its good not great, I LOVE the loreal smooth intense serum which is now longgggggggggggg discontinued and maybe similar to kerastase oleo relax but that helps curly hair get silky straight!

yup

Amazing product...I flat-iron my fine hair at least 4-5 times a week, bleach it every 3 months...so you can imagine the potential damage. But this cream makes my hair so soft and silky. I apply shu uemura essence absolu and the Nectar Thermique before blow-drying and both products have transformed my hair. Have just ran out of bottle #2 and am definately re-purchasing!

on 10/15/2011 2:02:00 PM

The smell is okay. It works just okay. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum is a little better. Now I think I like pure Camellia Oil most.

on 10/11/2011 6:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

One of the best heat protectans I've ever used. I have thick hair, and a lot of hair actually. I apply something around a dime size and it's perfect. Leaves my hair soft, shinny, amazing!!!
The only thing I don't like about it is the smell. But the smell doesnt linger on my hair after I blow dry it, but I hate it.
It's similar to the smell of the Kerastase elixir oil. Also reminds me a lot of moringa butter from the body shop. But this is so good for my hair that I'm gonna buy it again =)

on 10/1/2011 11:50:00 AM

This is a great product, probably the best leave-in and heat protectant I have ever used. It leaves my hair soft and shiny plus full of body. It is very expensive but worth it. One of the best side effects too is that your hair continues to look great on day 2 and day 3 even. I try not to have to wash my hair every day and it is great to find a product that continues to leave you hair looking nice for a day or two after.

Top Rated Kerastase Products