February 1, 2015 | 1672 users online

Styling Products - Kerastase - Nectar Thermique

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by amoginie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG of hair products, I have bought it for years and still find it amazing. I have long, coarse wavy hair and it works wonders. I mainly use it for heat styling but it feels good as a leave in conditioner in dry or wet hair, too. I have tried other heat styling products which have only left my hair feeling sticky and not smooth. Yes, it is expensive but it is something I refuse to go without. It lasts ages - about 3/4 months and I have heaps of hair. And I like the smell, reminds me of the hairdressers. Would definitely recommend!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by lolawants

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product based on all the glowing reviews here and was excited to try it on my long, fine, wavy hair. I've tried to use it many times, in various ways (more product, less product, just on the ends, when hair is super wet, when just damp, etc.) but I never notice it doing anything special. If anything it seems to leave my hair looking a little dry? The smell is pretty strong but not awful to me. I don't know. Every once in a while I reach for Nectar Thermique just to try something different on my hair and to give it another chance, but then I will forget about it again for another month. It's just not great and doesn't make my hair look any better when I use it before I blow dry or air dry.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

New HG! I've got a couple of samples of Nectar Thermique, and once they run out I will definitely run out to buy this. I've only used it 3 or 4 times but I can already tell it's amazing.

Personally I love the smell so I don't really have any comments or complaints there.

I use a coin size amount in wet hair before blow drying and/or straightening and it leaves my hair so silky and smooth, without weighing it down or making it look greasy at all - which my hair is prone to do. It actually gives it some volume. Also, after I've used it, I have noticed that I need to wash my hair MUCH later than I usually would - like to the point where I have only needed to wash my hair twice per week instead of every second day. I don't know how that is possible, but there it is!

LOVE this!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by sugarglazed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been using this on and off for awhile now since I love to blow dry my thick curly hair straight and this stuff definitely helps, with the right technique, brush and blow dryer I get silky hair which I thought was impossible for this 3B curly...

The smell for me is tolerable and Im highly sensitive to scents- I wish it wasnt so floraly, but for the effects of the product I'd say its tolerable and it fades so thats a good thing.... yeah its good not great, I LOVE the loreal smooth intense serum which is now longgggggggggggg discontinued and maybe similar to kerastase oleo relax but that helps curly hair get silky straight!

yup

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by beautyproductjunkie11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing product...I flat-iron my fine hair at least 4-5 times a week, bleach it every 3 months...so you can imagine the potential damage. But this cream makes my hair so soft and silky. I apply shu uemura essence absolu and the Nectar Thermique before blow-drying and both products have transformed my hair. Have just ran out of bottle #2 and am definately re-purchasing!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

The smell is okay. It works just okay. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum is a little better. Now I think I like pure Camellia Oil most.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by dehmorais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best heat protectans I've ever used. I have thick hair, and a lot of hair actually. I apply something around a dime size and it's perfect. Leaves my hair soft, shinny, amazing!!!
The only thing I don't like about it is the smell. But the smell doesnt linger on my hair after I blow dry it, but I hate it.
It's similar to the smell of the Kerastase elixir oil. Also reminds me a lot of moringa butter from the body shop. But this is so good for my hair that I'm gonna buy it again =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product, probably the best leave-in and heat protectant I have ever used. It leaves my hair soft and shiny plus full of body. It is very expensive but worth it. One of the best side effects too is that your hair continues to look great on day 2 and day 3 even. I try not to have to wash my hair every day and it is great to find a product that continues to leave you hair looking nice for a day or two after.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG where has this product been all my life? I was lucky enough to receive a sample from a lovely MUAer during a recent swap and this was the sort of product I had been looking for. I often heat style my hair with the blow dryer and flat iron and while I usually use argan oil, I'm not the biggest fan of it.
I applied this on my slightly damp hair before blow drying yesterday and I couldn't believe how much easier it was to blow dry my hair and how it seemed to cut the dry time in half. Also, the flat iron seemed to glide through my hair a lot easier than it usually does and after I was done styling, my hair was shiny, swingy and incredibly soft. Not to mention it smelled pretty good! Will definitely buy a bottle of this soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by evangie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like the smell! this product is awesome! i was about to buy a new flat iron, but then i tried this first and omg! i can flat iron my hair Pin straight now!