December 22, 2014 | 1743 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by wonderlandnails

I love pen style liquid liners, I prefer a marker style or a brush like tip. This one has a marker style tip which works really well. I have the black one and I find it to be really opaque, it isn't the blackest liner around but it works well for me. I have been using this almost daily for the last 6 months and it is just now starting to run out. It goes on really smoothly, it is very easy to get a thin or thick line with this one and it last all day long. Like does not budge till I remove it, it doesn't smear or run under my eyes either. I have not irritation with this either and I am a contact wearer so that is saying something! I do wish the tip was bit thinner because I don't like a really thick line near my inner corner but if I am careful I can usually get a pretty thin line. Overall I really like this one and I would repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by MellyRocker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love liquid liners cuz they don't fade like my pencils do.
It was my first pen-maker-liner. It's not as striking as I thought it would be as far as color intensity, but it's sufficient. I'm no good at applying liner on my top lids in general; needless to say sometimes the maker skips at the top of the line [hard to explain] and doesn't leave a clean finish, but it's fixable and workable.
Overall it's pretty good, if not a liiiiiiiittle more expensive than I'd like to spend on a liner. [I got it for $8.] It lasts as long as I think any liner would [without being primed first].

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by AnnevieC

I love Revlon. But I'm disappointed with their eyeliners.. The revlon colorstay liquid eyepen in blackest black is my FIRST ever liquid liner. I bought the pen type for easy application, but then after a while, i started having trouble applying it because the ink starts oozing at the sides and not on the tip... plus, i was never satisfied with the intensity of its color... most of the time, i just apply liner and some mascara (since i have really short and not so much eyelashes) i expected it to give me the effect i wanted...unfortunately it did not. and worse, it doesn't last too long, i had to re-apply it twice or thrice in a day.. Needless to say, I never repurchased. :-(

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by adhisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I really love my revlon colorstay pencil liner, it's very black and glides on easily although it doesn't stay long but i have oily eyelids so i can't really complain. But this, I don't know. The color doesn't come from the tip of the pen which is really hard to put it on your eyelids evenly. The consistency is rather thick so it's kinda messy when you want to remove it. I'm so disappointed with this, I'd rather try another pen eyeliner even though it'll be more expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by cnaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this eyeliner! Great convenient packaging and has a harder felt tip which is easy to control. Dries fast and does not smudge! My last liquid liner was the Maybelline Precise and I also use the Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil liner, the Body Shop rich brown pencil liner and all would smudge. The Revlon one doesn't, for some reason. Bought it for $11 and I think it's really worth the price.

Edit: Runs out of ink quite easily due to the packaging. Still decent but not as consistent or black as before. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely don't get why this pen is getting bad reviews. My packaging looks different a tad so maybe it's newer and thus better cuz I love it. It's a basic pen liner with a nice width and it goes on smooth and not flaky at all. Mine is in the darkest black and it is true to color. I have used it several times now and I really like it. Will buy it again for sure ~ p.s I am an eyeliner snob. I wear it constantly, mainly 60's style and such and have been for years, so I'd say I know a thing or two.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

At Priceline i was getting the beauty bag offer where if you spend over $60 on selected brands you got a bag of goodies so i decided to pick this up as Revlon was one of those brands.

I just really feel mascaras and eyeliners aren't Revlon's strongest point. I think this is a great liquid liner for people learning to do their makeup because its so easy to get a nice precise line but it just didn't impress me.

I got the colour (blackest black) but to me it was more of a grey it just wasnt dark enough, it fades quite alot during the day which is annoying, theres no way of adding more product to the brush (like some liquid liners have a twist method or something at the bottom) so i feel like it would run out quickly and it was $25AUS which is really expensive for a drugstore product especially when it just isn't that good. I won't be re-purchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by mizzmkay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's an OK liner for beginners. The black just seems like dark gray that keeps on fading throughout the day. I have oily lids & this transferred into my crease! Super embarrassing!! Plus it's kind of pricey for a DS eyeliner. $10 CAD.

Will not repurchase!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by GothicsDarkAngeI

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased the "Blackest Black"....at best mine is chocolate brown.

I only gave it a 2 because I like the felt tip.

It was $10..that is expensive to me for a DS eyeliner.

Would NOT repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by kmciolli

I really like this eyeliner.

The black pigment is very strong. The product is easy to hold and handle. I like how you can make the line thin or thick depending on how you hold the pen.

This is a very neat and non-messy/stressful way to apply eyeliner!