September 23, 2014 | 963 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power - Cream Wash

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used this for a while along with the 3 in 1 hydrating acne treatment. The only thing I liked about this was the tingly feeling it gives. My face did not feel clean after using ths. Even using this with my Clarisonic my face still did not feel clean & it left me feeling like I had a film over my skin. It did nothing for my acne. This was overall a complete waste for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by umitsanita

this is my favourite cleanser! it feels so amazing and rich on your face and it makes it feel really clean. it made most of my acne go away which is really good. definately gonna keep buying this!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by nasnli

Pros:
-removes dirt
-does not overdry skin
-leaves skin feeling refreshed

I use this when my skin feels like it could do without a lather

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by alexaober

I like the smell and how it looks but it really didn't do anything for my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Erinjpvanzyl

I had a little acne on my forehead and decided to try this wash. It felt nice and cold on my face, but the more i used it the worse my acne got. It turned little spots in to the rocky mountains, it did no good, and made everything worse. DO NOT BUY

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by princessarela

Hi everyone i bought this product couple months ago and now its finish,and people that was the BEST product ever.It totally cured my acne all over it was a blessing , the smell is great the packaging is good cause it does not leek out.I recommend this product to people with acne problems it is amazing.One problem is where i live in Grenada this product cost me $34 dollars but to me it was worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by lilalethea

Although this product did nothing for my acne (which I don't have much of), it didn't cause me to break out and made my skin feel nice and soft. I really love the feel of this cleanser and the smell is really nice too. I would probably recommend it with some who gets little to no acne and has dry/dry combination skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by nrwalters

I wanted to love this. I love the way it feels on my skin. it makes my skin feel very fresh because of the minty feeling to it.
I noticed after I used it, it left a oily feeling. i have to use it twice to get rid of that feeling. It is not good to remove makeup with, I always have to use something to get the rest of my foundation off, no matter how much or little I wear. I think it might be good to use with the scrub pads after washing with the cream but alone it does not clean my face well enough. it is great for a day with no makeup.
I might try using it in the morning and maybe the foam at night with the scrub pads.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by michelleb248

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am very pleased with this product. After developing adult acne in my early 20's, I have tried everything, proactive, prescriptions, you name it.

On top of everything else, my skin is really sensitive. I get dry patches, red blotches. I figured I was doomed to only use Dove soap and my prescription acne cream.

Finally, after a period of really bad breakouts (bad cysts on my chin and jawline), my dermatologist said it would be better to wash my face with something that had benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. But, she knew all of that made my skin red and inflamed.

So, after leaving my dermatologist feeling depressed at that fact that I was a 30 year old with acne, I saw the ad for the Neutrogena stress control on TV. I figured, what the heck, how bad could it be?

Overall, this is a really nice product. It has a good smell, and miraculously, it does not irritate my skin. I do notice that the green tea and cucumber seem to make my pimples less red and inflamed after washing my face.

I use this twice a day (morning and at night I put a dab on my Clarisonic). Overall, my acne has been reduced. I still get pimples (even cysts), but my acne has been better. Have a I just hit a lucky spell or is it this product? I can't tell you, but I am sticking with it. It is worth a try to all those ladies out there with acne and sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by bink180

I bought this last winter since its a cream base and I didnt want my skin to dry out, since I have combinaton skin.

i really like the smell it was very pleasant, the texture of the cleanser made my skin baby soft, it did clear up my acne just a little, I wouldn't say its a miracle worker, but I wear thicker foundation in the winter anyway so its a compromise with my skin.