December 21, 2014 | 839 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Pinky911

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has a very silverish tint. It works pretty well to keep your eye shadow in place and from creasing. I'm not sure if it lasts all day, but certainly for several hours. Good investment for anyone that wears eye shadow. The only reason I will buy the original next time is because I think the silver cast conflicts with other eye shadow. Not very much, but enough to bug me a bit. This is a great product though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by redmagiq

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

just had to write this... ran out of the house at 7:30 with no time for makeup except for this and mascara. worked all day, took a nap after work, and headed to yoga class at 6:30 pm. not just any yoga,mind you ~ but hot yoga, as in 110 degrees and 40% humidity ~ for 90 minutes. normally i keep cleansing wipes in my yoga bag to wipe off my makeup before class so i don't look like alice cooper halfway through... long story short: this lasted all through class ~ in fact, it held up better than i did o_O
so... worth every penny. the sin is a little too glittery for my taste, and when i do repurchase i will most probably go with something a little more neutral, but i will definitely recommend this product!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Sdembny

When I first bought this primer, it was my first primer ever and I loved it and used it most days, but lately I have strayed away from this primer. To begin with, this primer is very oily and slick in comparison to the original primer potion and I normally have to give this primer time to set a little before I can apply shadow on top. I can only use this primer when using shimmers similar to sin or else it completely changes the color of the shadow.
I have never had creasing problems with this product and it makes my shadows last longer, but not as long as they do with the original primer potion, I do experience some fading with it. I love using this primer on days where I want to wear minimal makeup because it leaves a soft shimmer on my lids.
This may sound like a strange problem but I find it annoying, if I just apply the primer and a color in the crease, I can't blend the crease color unless I have let the primer completely set before adding the crease color.
Overall I like this product but I don't love it, I find that I like the original better and find this one not as useful because there is a limit to what shadows can be used over this primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Holymacarony

What a product! It makes my eyeshadow last so long, that if i go to a party and sleep with my makeup, the next day my eyeshadow will still be perfect (in contrast to everything else!) ;) And the color is so nice, that I can use it as a highlighter in the inner corners of my eyes, and as a shadow under the crease-collor. Will definitly buy this again when it runs out!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by mommy23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Way way way too sparkly for me. I apply my makeup near a window and saw that it looked like a glitter bomb went off on my eye area. Harsh look on me. Hard to apply from the wand or a fingertip, probably need a brush. Hard to keep contained in the right eye area even if I did want a sparkle look. The staying power is there but it's not the look for me. I'll be returning this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by RedHairAndNeonSpirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually got a full size bottle of this at Nordstrom Rack for $10, a steal! Normally it's around $20, so this was quite a find. First off, this isn't that great of a primer. I don't usually use this if i'm wearing a bold shadow that i want to stay for 12 hours. While i'm sure it'd be okay, who would want to cover up this color? It's a gorgeous champagne color that I am in love with, it's my favorite! it's super light though, so you have to layer it if you want alot of color.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Chloe1019

Love the slight shimmer of this primer...i dont even need eye shadow. But when I do add shadow, it has long term staying power. Pricey though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this primer. I own the original primer potion as well, but this one is great for under a shimmery gold eyeshadow colour, or even on its own. I would like the shimmer/colour to be a little bit more saturated once it is spread, but it makes my eyeshadow last forever. Can't go wrong!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ldmusselwhite20

This is my greatest discovery! : ) I have worn it everyday since i bought it. It goes with almost any shadow(best with browns, pinks and everything in between) I will even wear it on its own when i am feeling lazy and just want something to brighten my eyes. I never understood why one would need a eyeshadow primer but now that i have this, i will never wear shadow without a primer! The original is also amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by canadabanada

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really LOVE this product. Perfect shimmery sheer colour to wear under e/s or alone.
My e/s lasts SOOO long with no creasing at all.
Hands down my hg primer.