July 23, 2014 | 1034 users online

Treatments - E.L.F. - Nourishing Cuticle Pen

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by clarklovesyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! I have dry, ragged cuticles and have tried a variety of products in order to help them. This is my favorite so far! It's a convenient pen that is SO easy to use and dispenses just the right amount of product - which includes almond oil, grape seed oil, avocado oil and aloe vera oil in it's ingredients. It absorbs almost instantly, has no scent and is not greasy! I can throw this in my purse and use it anywhere, anytime without taking up any space and without the worry of it leaking. Add to that it's price tag of one dollar, and you've got a winner!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by modernabsurdity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yet another ELF gem I stumbled upon. I love this, it's portable, dirt cheap, and contains good ingredients. I wash my hands constantly because of my job and this is a lifesaver. I'm going to order a pallet of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 6:27:00 PM More reviews by coramonster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this thing, have one in my purse lug it every where with me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 4:05:00 PM More reviews by combatbaby19

This product keeps my cuticles hydrated during winter and I'd be lost without it! Extremely easy application and quantity to price can't be beat! I went from having hacked up cuticles to smooth pretty ones in a week just by using this every day. One of my favorites from E.L.F

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Rockabillygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this! It helps my skin and nails stay soft! it is not messy and i can take it with me everywhere! It is only 1.00 which is good but if it was over 1.00 i would still buy it because it is well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Michael0771

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fantastic cuticle treatment.
Every night before I go to bed I put this on my cuticles, and wake up with nourished nails!
it has Natural oils in it to help alleviate the dryness, which is great.
And for 1 dollar? How can you lose?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

...let me start by saying The Pros:...this is only a dollar, IT DOES "NOT" HAVE " YUCKY MINERAL OIL!!!" yay!!! Cuz, that is what ruins the lacquer and all your hard work will lift off way too soon by it creeping under the lacquer and you will cry! I have ;) lol! The INGREDIENTS ROCK....Almond oil, Grape Seed oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Panthenol and Aloe Vera Oils. The isodocane makes it feel weightless. All are wonderful stuff for your nails...yay!!! Once again I stress this has "no mineral oil!" yay! This formula ABSORBS very well into cuticles and your nails....so you have NO GREASY HANDS!!YAY!!! The tip is a firm felt pyramid shape that is great for the sides of matrix and for really rubbing/massaging this stuff into the cuticles/nails/under free edge, without you having to use your fingers. You can control the amount used easily...it does not just spew out everywhere. Also, great for purse, as it does not leak. I have had this pen for awhile and it is still not gone! Awesome Pros here people for a dollar!
Now onto the very few and minor Cons: I wish it had Jojoba oil and Rice Bran...Jojoba helps take the oils down under matrix and Rice Bran keeps the moisture...but, as I said above it still absorbs pretty good without it. Now at first the pen tip is not saturated with the oils....so just keep it upside down and there after each use and press firmly.
So ladies and gentlemen, with that being said.... the Pros totally outweigh the cons considerably. So, try this.... its really great once you get the oils onto the tip! Plus it does not ruin your mani! Yay! I will buy this again when I order another haul. But for a DOLLAR it rocks for your purse

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ridemeBIGsheldon

I think I got a bad product, when I took this out of the package, and uncapped it, the tip was DRY. I banged on it, tapped on it, everything. I even got it wet.

So, this definitely gets a one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 3:43:00 PM More reviews by pingwingspam

I purchased this pen for my boyfriend because he has horrid cuticles. He won't put it on himself so I usually wait until he is waking up in the morning and can't fight me off to apply it :) It's working really well, I've definitely seen improvement. I've been using it on my toes too and they definitely look a lot better, no more ragged cuticles.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2009 9:16:00 AM More reviews by AlasseM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

I was looking for a convenient product where I can carry everywhere I go and this seem to be it. I love the packaging. It's simple and fuss free. However, I find this to be not moisturizing at all. I bought one for my bf aswell and it wasn't so moisturizing for him either. Also I think the cuticle pen is drying pretty fast. I wouldn't buy this again. I recommend you girls to get a lotion for nails and skip this product. I would use this product anyway (which wouldn't take long considering it's drying up fast).