E.L.F. Nourishing Cuticle Pen

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, avocado oil, tocopherol, ascorbyl, panthenol, aloe vera oil

on 5/12/2010 12:55:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I don't know if I got a bad pen, but this applied very little product. What actually made it on to my nails did nothing at all for them. Total crap--I want my buck back!

on 4/15/2010 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overall, this is a super affordable quick fix for flaky cuticles. All you have to do is uncap and glide along your fingers for a smooth finish. I have to say, I love this. I use it every time I paint my nails to create a smoother appearance overall.
I actually use this to push my cuticles back and it works like a charm. It seems to just dissolve my dry cuticles and allows me to wear the polish of my choosing. This is GREAT to carry in your purse and to use anytime you want a DIY manicure.

on 3/25/2010 8:38:00 PM

I don't think that the product is particularly "nourishing", as I haven't seen much if any improvement in my cuticles after a year of using it everyday....but I still really love this pen! It makes my cuticles LOOK great, and prevents me from picking at them. A single pen has lasted me well over a year! It's not sticky and it's super easy to apply.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Wow! I have dry, ragged cuticles and have tried a variety of products in order to help them. This is my favorite so far! It's a convenient pen that is SO easy to use and dispenses just the right amount of product - which includes almond oil, grape seed oil, avocado oil and aloe vera oil in it's ingredients. It absorbs almost instantly, has no scent and is not greasy! I can throw this in my purse and use it anywhere, anytime without taking up any space and without the worry of it leaking. Add to that it's price tag of one dollar, and you've got a winner!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Yet another ELF gem I stumbled upon. I love this, it's portable, dirt cheap, and contains good ingredients. I wash my hands constantly because of my job and this is a lifesaver. I'm going to order a pallet of this!

on 11/9/2009 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this thing, have one in my purse lug it every where with me.

on 11/3/2009 4:05:00 PM

This product keeps my cuticles hydrated during winter and I'd be lost without it! Extremely easy application and quantity to price can't be beat! I went from having hacked up cuticles to smooth pretty ones in a week just by using this every day. One of my favorites from E.L.F

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really like this! It helps my skin and nails stay soft! it is not messy and i can take it with me everywhere! It is only 1.00 which is good but if it was over 1.00 i would still buy it because it is well worth it!

on 9/25/2009 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Fantastic cuticle treatment.
Every night before I go to bed I put this on my cuticles, and wake up with nourished nails!
it has Natural oils in it to help alleviate the dryness, which is great.
And for 1 dollar? How can you lose?

on 6/24/2009 2:27:00 PM

...let me start by saying The Pros:...this is only a dollar, IT DOES "NOT" HAVE " YUCKY MINERAL OIL!!!" yay!!! Cuz, that is what ruins the lacquer and all your hard work will lift off way too soon by it creeping under the lacquer and you will cry! I have ;) lol! The INGREDIENTS ROCK....Almond oil, Grape Seed oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Panthenol and Aloe Vera Oils. The isodocane makes it feel weightless. All are wonderful stuff for your nails...yay!!! Once again I stress this has "no mineral oil!" yay! This formula ABSORBS very well into cuticles and your nails....so you have NO GREASY HANDS!!YAY!!! The tip is a firm felt pyramid shape that is great for the sides of matrix and for really rubbing/massaging this stuff into the cuticles/nails/under free edge, without you having to use your fingers. You can control the amount used easily...it does not just spew out everywhere. Also, great for purse, as it does not leak. I have had this pen for awhile and it is still not gone! Awesome Pros here people for a dollar!
Now onto the very few and minor Cons: I wish it had Jojoba oil and Rice Bran...Jojoba helps take the oils down under matrix and Rice Bran keeps the moisture...but, as I said above it still absorbs pretty good without it. Now at first the pen tip is not saturated with the oils....so just keep it upside down and there after each use and press firmly.
So ladies and gentlemen, with that being said.... the Pros totally outweigh the cons considerably. So, try this.... its really great once you get the oils onto the tip! Plus it does not ruin your mani! Yay! I will buy this again when I order another haul. But for a DOLLAR it rocks for your purse

Popular Treatments