E.L.F. Nourishing Cuticle Pen

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, avocado oil, tocopherol, ascorbyl, panthenol, aloe vera oil

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to like this, as reviews seem largely positive, but I just can't. The tip of this pen is really hard, stiff and scratchy. It feels like rubbing cardboard on your cuticles, which is not very pleasant. I assume the oil itself is okay, but it was hard for me to get past the rough application to evauluate the oil. The pen seemed pretty dry, actually, and I was having trouble actually getting the oil to come out. There doesn't seem to be a difference in my cuticles. Still, I've been using this to push back my cuticles, and for that purpose it works very well.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I don't know if I got a bad pen, but this applied very little product. What actually made it on to my nails did nothing at all for them. Total crap--I want my buck back!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overall, this is a super affordable quick fix for flaky cuticles. All you have to do is uncap and glide along your fingers for a smooth finish. I have to say, I love this. I use it every time I paint my nails to create a smoother appearance overall.
I actually use this to push my cuticles back and it works like a charm. It seems to just dissolve my dry cuticles and allows me to wear the polish of my choosing. This is GREAT to carry in your purse and to use anytime you want a DIY manicure.

I don't think that the product is particularly "nourishing", as I haven't seen much if any improvement in my cuticles after a year of using it everyday....but I still really love this pen! It makes my cuticles LOOK great, and prevents me from picking at them. A single pen has lasted me well over a year! It's not sticky and it's super easy to apply.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Wow! I have dry, ragged cuticles and have tried a variety of products in order to help them. This is my favorite so far! It's a convenient pen that is SO easy to use and dispenses just the right amount of product - which includes almond oil, grape seed oil, avocado oil and aloe vera oil in it's ingredients. It absorbs almost instantly, has no scent and is not greasy! I can throw this in my purse and use it anywhere, anytime without taking up any space and without the worry of it leaking. Add to that it's price tag of one dollar, and you've got a winner!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Yet another ELF gem I stumbled upon. I love this, it's portable, dirt cheap, and contains good ingredients. I wash my hands constantly because of my job and this is a lifesaver. I'm going to order a pallet of this!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this thing, have one in my purse lug it every where with me.

This product keeps my cuticles hydrated during winter and I'd be lost without it! Extremely easy application and quantity to price can't be beat! I went from having hacked up cuticles to smooth pretty ones in a week just by using this every day. One of my favorites from E.L.F

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really like this! It helps my skin and nails stay soft! it is not messy and i can take it with me everywhere! It is only 1.00 which is good but if it was over 1.00 i would still buy it because it is well worth it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Fantastic cuticle treatment.
Every night before I go to bed I put this on my cuticles, and wake up with nourished nails!
it has Natural oils in it to help alleviate the dryness, which is great.
And for 1 dollar? How can you lose?

Popular Treatments