November 24, 2014 | 1088 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Luxe

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Not my favorite mascara sadly...I bought the black emerald one, and barely saw any sparkle, let alone a hint of green. It is a bit dry, and didn't really do anything with my lashes. The irony of this is that I really like Lash Blast, but this mascara seems like a totally different formula from the original. Definitely won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by glamangel97

I'm surprised to hear negative reviews about this mascara. I love it, I have tried many different brands and this is what I love about it:
-Never clumps! Ever!!
-The shimmer. If you shine a light on your lashes you can see a light sheer shimmer!
-Adds a lot of volume and it still looks natural I'm not even kidding, it looks awesome.
The only thing I don't like about it is the giant wand, it makes it hard to apply to corners and the lower lashes.
THIS MASCARA IS MY FAVORITE!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by catums

1. did not add much volume/length
2. no sparkle
3. smells

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by jandi

I had liked the original Lash Blast quite a bit, and decided to try the "Luxe" version in the blue color. It is a bit drier, and harder to work with than the original - the glitter makes it harder to build up, so it was always barely noticeable. As hard as I looked, I never managed to see any sort of color (was hoping for a subtle hint of blue, but nothing). IŽll stick with the regular Last Blash

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by shannand88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First off, I say I would buy this product again, because no matter how pissed I am at lash blast products for RUNNING OUT so quickly, I always wind up buying them again.
Which leads me to my next point:
These tubes don't last long before they start to dry out and there's virtually nothing on the brush...
So this can be frustrating.
However, it holds a curl, which I admire very much, and I haven't had many problems with flaking. It's more of a daytime mascara, because it isn't as black as other brands, and drama is buildable.
I do like the large brush, I'm a fan of large brushes. I've actually found this to be a nice cheaper alternative to mac's plush lash. So if your department store is closed and you're looking for a last minute plush lash-like finish, I think this is the way to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

loved loved the pink tube. I think the "luxe" or shimmer was a green which worked well since i have blue eyes.being blessed with long lashes the big brush worked well for me even if i happened to be in a rush. the mascara made my lashes a bit thicker and longer, just enough imo it was my go-to untill i ran out. Im buying the same brand but in a regular black kind that i prefer but the green sparkle was a nice change for a while.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

I love the pink tube, it's such a pretty color. But damn, it's so FAT and therefore, the wand is huge! This has got to be one of the most awkward mascaras I've used. It's not the kind of mascara that you can apply in a rush unless if smudging is not a big deal to you. However, I find it hard for this mascara to clump on you and it does a decent job with volumizing. I got it in Black Platinum. It's pretty much a black color to me, the silver shimmer is hardly noticeable. If you have LashBlast Volume, I think you can pass on this one unless if it goes on sale. It's a pretty good mascara though!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by maxlightmusic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the bottle, and how it feels when I screw it off. I also like the look of the brush and the shimmer in the formula but that's where the positives stop. It barely doesn't anything for my lashes. You might notice a difference between my naked lashes, and lashblasted lashes if someone was close up but from afar, it's indistinct. I can't build it up either, it's one of those formulas where the most dramatic look you can achieve is the natural look. Not my style. I heard so much hype about this, and it's really disappointing. I have sparse-ish lashes, they're straight and short.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by adalaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this mascara definately made my eyelashes look longer and fuller! the color and shimmer is a great combination. i really like the big brush and unique cylinder shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 12:57:00 AM More reviews by sarahrahrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The LashBlast Luxe line is so pretty. Same great formula as LashBlast but contains shimmer and comes in 4 colours; Black Royale is my favourite.