September 18, 2014 | 1828 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by DiamondsAndWhiskey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good bronzer. Has a nice chocolate smell to it and the color is nice and tan, not orange. However it fades really quickly even when I am using a primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by tanxin1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the only second bronzer I bought (the first one was MAC refined golden) so I can't really judge the other brands but I have to say that this really makes me feel like a goddess, I have asian medium-tan skin and this matte-finish-absolute-brownish baby seriously deepens and countuor my appearence so much, without trying to buildup!! Just one swatch is good enough, AND THE SMELL, OMG sweet addictive chocolate even if I'm not using it I just can't resist to open the pan and SMELL it, I feel so blissful during the 'smelling process'. Absolute HG Bronzer and I don't think I'll swap this as long as there's no bronzer better than this out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by nonnacastaway

I read many reviews and compare it with benefit halola they sad hallola isvfor olive tones r best and too faced for light skins so I go 2 srphora and buy it after swatch the both really it worth every penny I bought the golden packaging be aware the colour will apper after the third application which give u good control I love it so much

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Amerah

NOT ONLY DOES IS TASTE AND SMELL NICE(yes ive licked it dont judge me is was amazing) This bronzer is really great! I have Quite medium brown skin and nearly every single DARK bronzer I've tried doesn't show up on my skin like I have to keep on trying to build it up and then by the time It looks decent my face looks too powdery! But this one is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING on my skin! I love how they changed the packaging aswell! Defo recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by kirito

I got a small version of this bronzer in a Too Faced set thing. Of course, the first thing that stood out to me about this is the chocolate scent, which is very interesting, to say the least! I do like that the bronzer is matte, and doesn't look orange at all, making it a very wearable product for everyday. It is VERY pigmented. Before getting this bronzer, I was using the NYC Sunny bronzer. With that one, I have to swirl my brush in the product for quite a while in order to get decent pigmentation. With the Chocolate Soleil bronzer, a little goes a super long way. You have to be really careful with how much you use, because using too much will result in a very harsh line that's tough to blend out.

I love this bronzer a lot though. Great color pay off, no ridiculous shimmers, and no orangey tone coming off of it. I don't like bronzer as a product enough to spend $30 on the full size, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Gretalin

It's overall a great bronzer. A little bit too dark for my NC20 skin but I can still work it out since it blends like a dream. Love the smell and the texture. I'll not buy it again though since i can never finish a bronzer. I will love to try out the milk chocolate version.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Christac3698

My HG of bronzers (as a lot of the other reviewers have previously stated).

I am thinking about trying the Milk Chocolate because of my skin color changes in the winter; however I do self-tan, and this does do the job very nicely. I can use it to contour or just to warm my face up. It really is a wonderfuly bronzer.

I have tried Laguna, Park Ave. Princess, Hoola, and I just keep coming back to this one. Oh and the smell is divine and doesn't linger throughout the day which is nice. Try it, I think you'd be surprised as to how it compares to other bronzers out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by kgrip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely the best bronzer I had used yet. it's beautifully matte, perfectly neutral and doesn't look orange or red whatsoever. The only, and I mean only, fallback is that it is not as pigmented as I personally prefer. I love a dark contour on my cheekbones, and I find that sometimes I'll have to layer this product to get the depth I want. BUT that is my preference and not a fault of the product, because many people like a more natural contour. Other than that, it is beautiful. Smells amazing of course, stays on until you wash your face, and is the perfect shade for contouring! Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by niamreg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this bronzer. It's the best I've ever owned and I use it every single day. It's one of the products you just can't do without. I was a bit hesitant to get it at first; it's $32 here in Canada, but it is definitely worth it. What first drew me to this bronzer was it's golden brown colour. Other bronzers I find just have too much orange or reddish tones in them to look natural when contouring on the face. This one is perfect. It's super blendable, lasts all day, and is really well pigmented. You don't have to use much of it. I've been using it daily for over a month and have barely made a dent. Not to mention, it has an amazing chocolate scent, which does fade quickly and is a good thing, I guess. Not sure how I'd feel about walking around with my face smelling like chocolate the whole day haha. But bottom line, it's a fantastic bronzer that's well worth it's price and I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by zerotic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

MY HOLY GRAIL. Without ANY doubts!!!!

This is the first makeup product (except from foundation and concealer) I've used up during my entire makeup life. It took me a LONG while to use it up and I have loved it ever since the first time I tried it. It's the most gorgeous contouring powder in the entire world, the color is AMAZING (I do not know if mine is the one for light/medium skin or dark skin, because it doesn't say it on the back, I got the oldest packaging) and looks really good on my yellow, warm skin. It blends like a god and it stays put forever and ever, it's so gorgeous oh my god. Fan girl moment, yes. I love it. And it smells like chocolate, which is AMAZING. When applying it you can smell a tiny hint of chocolate. It doesn't taste chocolate though..... Anyway, I have not repurchased it yet BECAUSE I can't find out if it's the lightest or the darkest Chocolate Soleil I've recently used up! But as soon as I found out, I will buy it again.

Chocolate Soleil beats NARS Laguna as hard as even possible, I know that Laguna is a really good bronzer - I have it and I like it - but Chocolate Soleil is so much better. It's the best. THE BEST. Amazing, amazing, amazing - I can't say amazing enough. I really miss having it and using it, because there's no bronzer like CS. Highly recommended. HIGHLY. :D