April 18, 2014 | 752 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Beautyguru101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Adore this bronzer! I've had it for 3 years now, the first bronzer I ever bought. And although I have hit the pan now, I still have plenty left! It last forever!
The color is a deep brown. Not orange, not dirty looking. It's matte, which is perfect for a more natural look (plus no messy shimmer). It perfect to contour the hollows of your cheeks, temples, and jawline. With a very light hand, you can use it to warm up the face as well, but be careful because it is dark. At least for my fair-medium skin.
The packaging is awesome, like I've said, I've had it for years and it looks the same as it did when I bought it. Very durable.
It's a high end product, high end price, high end results, simple as that. You get what you pay for in this case. Plus it lasts forever.
It smells just like chocolate, and the gentle smell lingers for some time, which I love! It's not strong at all! And it may cover up the scent of some concealers and foundations that have those weird chemical scents.
Overall amazing product! Love it and I highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by 6lex10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this bronzer!!! I've had it for a year and a half, and during this time have used the product almost every time I wear makeup (5 or so times a week, but I rarely wear makeup during the summer because I don't go to school). It is the perfect neutral brown color, unlike some other bronzers I've used that have orange, red, and green undertones. It's completely matte, but not chalky at all, and blends out so smoothly. I heard the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer is better for fair skin tones like mine, but the darker one worked perfectly for me (it's not to dark) and I'm a NC20 in Mac. Just use a light hand because it's quite pigmented.
I use this to contour my face mostly, but if you use a really light hand you might be able to use it for a all over bronze look.
The next bronzer I want to try out is Nars Laguna (for winter months because it gives a sheen to the skin - my sister has this product) or Benefit Hoola (for spring, summer, fall because it's completely matte). I don't know if I will though because I just love THIS product so, so, so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by NeryLoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer it is matte so I use it as a contour powder and it works great on my NC25 complexion, it is pricey but so worth it and it smells so yummy like chocolate!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by juliawilson22

I really like this for contour but sometimes I feel it is just a taddddd orangey. But I feel so luxurious putting it in because it smells so yummy!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A friend told me that I have sun spots on my face while wearing this. I looked closely to mirror and understood that this product some how made it look that way. I'm around NW30 in the summer. I was looking for a matte bronzer that has no orange undertones. I should have pay more attention to reviewers who gave low ratings.
By the way, if you're really into this product looking for a cheap dupe or alternative try The Balm Bahama Mama. Only slightly darker but at least budget friendly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

CHOCOLATE!!!!! The name, the color, the SMELL!!! It IS my favorite bronzer. Ive gone through 3 of them.

It is MATTE, and DARK. I have tan skin with yellow undertones so I need a very dark bronzer with NO RED in it. This bronzer is a pure BROWN color.

I believe it does a good job of staying on as well through out the day. And it goes on smooth.

Really great for contouring.

Definitely worth the buy. Speaking of which, I am from Texas and I moved to Switzerland and very sad that Switzerland does not carry Too Faced!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

I absolutely love the product! I didn't think I would because of the strong scent (I love chocolate and even pure cocoa but i'm not a fan of too much fragrance in my face products/makeup) but I grew to love it because I really like how the color deposits onto my skin. (I have the chocolate on- it's the darker one) for ref i'm an NC35 in MAC. I appreciate that the product is well compact so it's not powdery and you dont get a bunch of fall out/too much on the brush.. It's buildable. It also gives you a nice matte bronzed look not sparly or orange at all. Just perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow!! I can't believe it's taken me this long to jump on the bandwagon for this amazing product. NC20-25 here and usually bronzers make my face look fake or patchy, not this one! It gives the most natural looking golden glow & smells of luscious cocoa, non-irritating to my sensitive, clog-prone skin and the tiniest amount goes a long way. Absolute repurchase, I've ran the gamut of bronzers, both high and low end & none of them even compare to chocolate soleil. My only gripe is the tacky packaging, for $30 I'd prefer something more compact and HE looking. Just a minor flaw though!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by margrosek

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the most awesome bronzer ever!! I used to be addicted to Nars Laguna, but I found it was a bit too glittery and even left a slight orangey color on my skin when used for contouring. Upon trying the Chocolate Soleil I was extremely impressed! It contours beautifully and doesn't leave any sparkles on the skin (and not a trace of orange either.) Even though I'm fair skinned (NC 20), I have been using it with a light hand and hence find that this shade (med/deep) is not too dark at all. I LOVE it so much! Farewell Nars Laguna---Our love affair was good while it lasted but I have found a much more compatible match. Thanks to Too Faced Chocolate Soleil--you truly came to my rescue, and I absolutely adore you!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by nitzbornstein

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I effing love this product. I have been using this bronzer for about 4 years now, and before that I was using nars laguna (obv). Dont get me wrong, i love laguna, i used it for 2 years and it was great! but i wanted to try a matte bronzer...and i never went back!!!! it helped with my skin so much! it wasnt orangey or muddy or dirty! and the smell was so good!!

For people who think the smell will be annoying- its not!! you only smell it for a little and then it fades and youre left with a beautiful glowing tanned face!!

trust me its the shiz

buy this- you wont regret it