Caudalie Gentle Buffing Cream

4.1

Aqua (Water), Hexyldecyl Stearate*, Cellulose*, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil*, Glycerin*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Mel (Honey), C14-22 Alcohols*, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Myristyl Alcohol*, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Benzyl Alcohol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside*, Xanthan Gum, Myristyl Glucoside*, Tocopherol*, Butylene Glycol, Phospholipids*, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate.

on 12/11/2003 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I tried a sample, and found it to be very soothing. Due to its very gentle texture, however, it does not exfoliate 100%. It is non-drying, and did not irritate my sensitive skin. It has a light refreshing fragrance. Although there wasn't a marked difference in the appearance in my skin after using it, when I could splurge, will buy it.

on 11/22/2003 11:43:00 AM

My favorite in the Caudalie line, this buffer really scrubs without irritating your skin. It seems to be moisturizing as well, which always is a good thing in a scrub! I'd buy again.

on 9/26/2003 5:36:00 PM

I was given a rather large selection of samples from Caudalie, and this is the first product I've tried. I must say that this is a lovely manual exfoliant. Creamy, emolient texture with tiny microbeads. NOT your cheap drugstore apricot scrub that can rip up your face. It has a very light, floral scent that washes off so not to interfere with your regular parfume. After washing my face with this, my skin feels baby soft smooth and wonderful. I took a few lippies off because of the rather steep price, but if that does not bother you go ahead and purchase this lovely exfoliant!

on 9/23/2003 11:52:00 AM

I am not usually a fan of such gentle exfoliators, but this stuff is really nice. It has a creamy base that felt good. The tiny, gentle scrubbers were not irritating and my face actually felt clean when I was done.
The price was a bit steep for me and I am still on a quest to try every blessed product out there, so it may be awhile before I repurchase.

on 6/18/2003 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

The gentlest scrub I've used apart from regular baking soda. The particles feel a bit like eraser shavings on my face - no rough edges. I would recommend washing with a separate cleanser afterwards, especially to people prone to breakouts, because the base is a bit creamy and can leave residue behind. I have to say that this product is overpriced if you use the suggested "hazlenut" amount on every application. I only use a little less than a pea sized portion....even then, with only ~1.5 oz of scrub, it will deplete quickly. I'm deciding to give up manual exfoliants, so I may not repurchase this again, but this is the product I'd go back to because it's the most comfortable scrub I've used on my sensitive breakout-prone skin. It smells very nice too - like fresh grapes.

on 4/27/2003 2:59:00 AM

PRICE: $34.00

Absolutely fantastic!!! I'm really impressed with this. i'm normally not an exfoliator fan because I use Paula's Choice AHA and BHA and I figure I don't need a manual exfoliator. but this one is different.. it really is "gentle" like it says so I feel I can use it 1-2x a week without a problem. The texture is like a souffle, and when you rub it into your skin, you feel the tiniest of grains it that gives a gentle scrub. It doesn't leave my skin feeling irritated or red and actually makes it feel hydrated afterwards - maybe because of the cream base? Also, my skin actually feels much clearer afterwards. I only use a tiny bit at a time, a little goes a long way,.
continued >>

on 3/9/2003 5:00:00 PM

this is a terrific scrub. comes in a very little container, which actually lasted and lasted. i kept thinking "oh it'll be gone in a week" and then it lasted like 2 more months. i love the smell of caudalie products. i would prefer that the product was a little less thick. you should really really try this if you want a scrub as a way of exfoliating...

on 9/17/2002 10:24:00 AM

This is the best scrub I have found so far for my finicky sensitive skin. I have tried just about all of them out there! It's very gentle, effective, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft without any residue.

on 7/5/2002 5:02:00 AM

This scrub has become my holy grail since I first tried it. It's a very gentle, yet very effective product. My skin is quite sensitive, and doesn't appreciate harsh scrubs, but this suits me perfectly. It is a cream formula, with jojoba beads. It has a fresh citrus scent. I apply it on damp skin, massage in and rinse off, for smooth, soft skin. It comes in a squeez tube, so it's easy to get every last bit out of the tube. I order over the web from France, and the price is very reasonable.

Popular Face Skincare Products