Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir

4.3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Very nice body spray...nectarine,orchid,tonka bean,amber...will be lovely for spring and summer...

I have 3 bottles of this! I love it so very much. It is my favorite scent.

on 3/20/2011 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Fresh, fruity sweet perfume. Smells clean and pretty. Wouldnt call it a sexy smell though. The bottle is very pretty but totally unuseable. It is like spraying perfumed air. I bought a glass perfume bottle from amazon and decanted the fragrance which is much better. Hopefully VS will realise the bottle isnt functioning as good as it looks. I did not feel this had great staying power for the price. Would buy again if it can be gotten at a discount.

on 3/5/2011 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really love the smell. It just doesn't last long at all! As soon as you spray it within 10 min the smell is totally gone! I would not buy this again, if I'm gonna spend $50 on perfume I want it to last longer then 5 min :(

on 2/16/2011 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this scent. I usually go for sweet and/or spicy type scents but my DH usually doesn't so I was glad when I found this. It's the first scent we both love. He likes to lean in and smell my neck when I have this on....need I say more!? Lol

As far as lasting performance, it does a great job. I use this in conjuction with the body lotion and even after a trip to the gym I still smell nice! And not in an nauseating way, either! So this goes a long way which makes the price pretty descent. I usually stock up around sale time.
The only thing is that sometimes you can get a bunk diffuser. The first one I bought worked just fine. The one I have now...not so great. It takes some amount of effort to get enough outta of it.

on 2/16/2011 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this scent, very sweet and flirty. As others have said, the atomizer is terrible. I took the first bottle back to exchange, and I'm having the same problem with the new bottle. The scent itself is great.

on 2/2/2011 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

i bought this because i loved the body mist. what a mistake! the scent is similar but the packaging is awful. i can never get enough out. i wish i'd tried the atomizer in the store because i wouldn't have gotten this. the body spray is just as good, maybe better because you can get it out easier! once i use up what's in the gimmicky bottle i'll go back to the body spray. kind of feel ripped off...

*** update *** i'm changing my lippies from 2 to 4 because once i got the scent in a bottle i could use it really is nice. the atomizer is crap but i shouldn't rate down the scent because of that.

on 1/29/2011 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm kinda in love with this - nice smell, not too over whelming and not too sweet but just right.

I have gone through 3 of the little $10 bottles and bought myself the gift set with the medium bottle,lotion, and shower gel in like sept/oct. i also have the solid perfume of it, a bunch of samples i keep in the car/purse/bed lol, and two of the body sprays (one is my backup at home and one is in my bag.)

I have been wearing this since it came out. I love being surrounded by this scent. it is sweet and interesting and doesn't make me sneeze, which is rare. It also "sticks" well on me. it can be reapplied during the day if you want it to have power and you're going out after work or whatever. but if you like your perfume to fizzle out and don't carry any with you then this will stay recognizable and yummy for a while. it also makes my scarves smell great and makes them a nice hiding place for my sensitive nose when smelly strangers pass by.

i have to note though that a perfume has NEVER smelled bad on me or mixed wrong with my own chemistry. i eat a pretty clean vegetarian diet and don't smoke or drink soda or fake tan or anything. I know a couple people who make this perfume smell sour and weird, so test it out at the store first to make sure!

on 1/13/2011 7:03:00 PM

When I wear this perfume, my boyfriend says I smell "extra yummy" so, yes, I'll be repurchasing. It turns him on and that's all the endorsement I need. Of course, it makes me feel beautiful and sexy, too. As far as this scent wearing off quickly, I haven't noticed. I can usually smell it quite well for at least a few hours and I keep a little mini version in my purse in case I need it.

Popular Fragrances