November 24, 2014 | 1167 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by carmelitta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my fave blushes ever! Before I started using Balm's FratBoy, it was my HG, and I just couldn't imagine myself not using it. I still have plenty of product left, but probably won't repurchase because FratBoy is pretty much the same thing, but more on a matte side, which satisfies me even more, but if You want additional glow, then Coralista would be perfect way to go!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by AmberValentijn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not really a big fan of this blush Coralista by Benefit.
I personally really love a good pigmented, corally blush (those are perfect for any skintone!), but this blush did dissapoint me a bit. It's not really pigmented that well, so especially on a (even) slightly darker skintone, you will not be able to see this blush in my opinion.. It's a nice blush for those who want a really subtle blush in a warm/peachy color.

The packaging, I would say, is very fun and handy. Allthough the package is made from cardboard (not that longlasting in my beautycase), i really love the pattorn and overall design. A true eyecatcher on your vanity! The blush also comes with a small brush to apply the blush. I personally like to use my special blush brushes, but if you don't own these, it's nice to have that little brush in there.

This blush is perfect for:
-Light skin tone
-Someone who is looking for a really subtle, warm blush.

This blush is not so perfect for:
-Someone who likes high pigmented products.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Karatzios

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love the colour of this blush on my fair/Medium toned skin. Being usless at applying blusher without looking like someone's smacked me in the face, it's great that it's fairly sheer so you can build it up gradually. Also great that it has a brush with it. Nice texture on my skin and a bit of shimmer without looking "Disco"

Really don't like the packaging though, it's bulky and I've found that the lid tends to come off in my makeup bag when I travel with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by molexter

This blush gives my fair skin a beautiful summer glow. This blush completely transforms my look every time I apply it. I do think the packaging is frustrating because it's hard to get even build up on your brush once you hit pan in the middle because the corners are hard to get to.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by pinkalstroemeria

For my skin (not smooth, light-medium tone), this only functions as a highlighter, as it is gives a hefty sheen. However, it IS fairly pigmented, for those who want to wear it alone as a blush. And it stays put all day. It looks AMAZING on top of another blush. It actually enhances the appearance of my skin when I wear it this way. The smell is heavenly.

On the downside, the packaging, although cute, is not very convenient for travel. I also feel that I paid more for the packaging than I'd have liked (as with all Benefit products I've tried thus far) - this product (in my opinion) isn't worth the $28 that it cost. In any case, it has its place in my makeup routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For fair to fair-medium skin tones, this is a sheer blush with shimmer. You have to really apply this for a noticeable effect. Beautiful shade regardless, not too in your face and the sheer aspect to it really makes your face glow!! 9/10 :)

PS: Benefit face powders have a really nice scent!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Poinky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had my Coralista blush for 2 years now and I absolutely adore it! I have a MAC NC30 / Chanel B30 skin and this blush gives me that perfect tropical flush that makes my skin glow for 6 to 8 hours. I'm not really a fan of the cardboard packaging because it's kind of difficult to travel with. Overall, I love this blush and I'll buy a new one once I run out of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by beautyybabee

Ok, let me start off with, I LIKE this product, but do I LOVE this? No. This is a great blush, don't get me wrong, BUT, there are so many other dupes for this blush. I have seen so many drugstore dupes for this coral sheen blush. Like most, I got sucked into purchasing this blush merely for the packaging. Now, I am a sucker for packaging so at the time, I felt it was necessary, but after using this product, I would recommend if you don't mind spending $30 on a blush. But, if you are on a budget, I would suggest one from the drugstore (:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Bellebeauty12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! It's not too bright or too light. It has just enough pigment and it's really easy to apply! I like this blush way better than Mac or Clinique blushes. It gives my face a nice glow
It also smells really nice! It's not an obnoxious smell, it's just light and a little floraly, it smells wonderful.

The packaging is too cute! It has little palms and leopard print and it's very tropical. The inside comes with a mirror. I'm a sucker for cute packaging, so that's extra brownie points!

The brush that's included in this box isn't very good to me. I like using my angled contour blush, and it works just fine.

I give this product a thumbs up, and I don't think ill be buying any new blushes anytime soon! I may try their other blushes in this line, (my friend has Dallas and I tried it out and I think I'm gonna get that next) but ill still stick with this one for a while. It's worth my $32. Go buy! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by ElenaMis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

At first I loved it but now I'm a bit unsure.. I mean, it's a lovely color, it give you the most beautiful finish, being corally with a golden shimmer that makes you glow.
Everything it's beautiful but.. It lasts only for an hour or two and the fades away leaving only the glow!
If you have the same problem as me try to use it over a long lasting blush, like some matte NARS blush like Amour, than it will last wonderfully giving you a beautiful finish.
Anyway it's obvious that if I spend 32 euro on a product I expect it to last a bit more than this, that's for sure!