September 2, 2014 | 1676 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by beautyybabee

Ok, let me start off with, I LIKE this product, but do I LOVE this? No. This is a great blush, don't get me wrong, BUT, there are so many other dupes for this blush. I have seen so many drugstore dupes for this coral sheen blush. Like most, I got sucked into purchasing this blush merely for the packaging. Now, I am a sucker for packaging so at the time, I felt it was necessary, but after using this product, I would recommend if you don't mind spending $30 on a blush. But, if you are on a budget, I would suggest one from the drugstore (:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Bellebeauty12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! It's not too bright or too light. It has just enough pigment and it's really easy to apply! I like this blush way better than Mac or Clinique blushes. It gives my face a nice glow
It also smells really nice! It's not an obnoxious smell, it's just light and a little floraly, it smells wonderful.

The packaging is too cute! It has little palms and leopard print and it's very tropical. The inside comes with a mirror. I'm a sucker for cute packaging, so that's extra brownie points!

The brush that's included in this box isn't very good to me. I like using my angled contour blush, and it works just fine.

I give this product a thumbs up, and I don't think ill be buying any new blushes anytime soon! I may try their other blushes in this line, (my friend has Dallas and I tried it out and I think I'm gonna get that next) but ill still stick with this one for a while. It's worth my $32. Go buy! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by ElenaMis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

At first I loved it but now I'm a bit unsure.. I mean, it's a lovely color, it give you the most beautiful finish, being corally with a golden shimmer that makes you glow.
Everything it's beautiful but.. It lasts only for an hour or two and the fades away leaving only the glow!
If you have the same problem as me try to use it over a long lasting blush, like some matte NARS blush like Amour, than it will last wonderfully giving you a beautiful finish.
Anyway it's obvious that if I spend 32 euro on a product I expect it to last a bit more than this, that's for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by TheLovelyGlamor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Short and sweet: It's beautimous and I heart it!
The Nitty Gritty: First of all I have to state how beautiful this blush is. I have yet to meet a person that this doesn't look good on. It works on so many different skin tones and looks great on almost everybody. It's a lovely coral color (duh, CORALista!) with very fine shimmer and it just gives my face that healthy flush of pretty color.
The smell is also really really good. It's like a sweet fruity and floral scent that I can't stop sniffing all the time! Whenever I open it, I always go to smell it first. And while it's strong in the box, when you actually put it on it fades very quickly.
Staying power is pretty great and it goes on very smoothly. The blush itself also lasts a very, very long time. I use it quite frequently and I still haven't made a dent in it. And that's good because this blush is pretty darn expensive.That's the only thing that really makes me sad about this blush. But I love it too much to ever stop buying it so I guess I'll have to live with it. Oh, Benefit what you do to me!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by wenderella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this as part of the "Coral My World" set, which includes this Coralista powder blush, a Cha Cha Tint, High Beam, and the coral lip gloss.

I got this on a whim, because I was envisioning myself with bright coral lips, a healthy radiant coral flush on my cheeks and smooth satin skin... on a beach holiday. Ok I don't know how that image got into my head but anyway it made me buy this.

I am Asian with NC15 skin, and I echo what has been said in some other reviews below (which I wish I had read before buying this).

This is too dark. I wish I could love it, but it is too orange on my NC15 skin. I tried just using a really light touch of the blush, but the shade is just not flattering and doesn't make me look radiant. Rather, I look more sallow with this blush on.

Good thing I just have a mini version since it came with the set.

What a pity.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Okay so I am normally not one to buy or wear blush, I'm not really good with application of it and I always end up looking like a clown (though thanks to this I am getting better) :(

I was at shoppers drug mart (it's called Pharma Prix here in Montreal) and noticed this alongside a couple other benefit products that were selling at a HUGE discount so I went and looked through them and this really caught my eye.

The packaging is just too cute, it's pink with some coraly colors and has a kind of shine to the box. The little brush it comes with isn't good for blush, but I'm going to be trying it for contouring eventually..

As for the color, it's a super super pretty coral pink. It isn't a flat matte color, which i like a lot. It has a really nice subtle sheen to it which gives you this super pretty healthy glow. I think this is the perfect shade of blush for summer.

The only downside to this I think is that I don't see this working at all for people with a medium to dark skin tone. It's very sheer, which makes it really easy to work with for me, but I am very fair skinned. So, if you are medium to dark I would look for another blush, because it might be a pain to get this one to show up well.

I took one lippie away for that one downfall, but overall this is a beautiful blusher and I am super happy I picked it up for 15$ CAD instead of 36$ CAD.

I recommend for those who are fair skinned!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Penglorraine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only reason why I don't repurchase is because I want to try new blushes, but Coralista is the cutest color ever. It's a bit sheer, but that's why I love it. Perfect for dates, dinners, movies, casual lunch, and daytime. At night time, go for some other more pigmented blush. Anyways it's lovely and definitely try it if you are fair-medium skin tone. It's too light if you are any darker than I am, but super warm and makes me feel like I have natural blush on. LOVE this blush!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Crissy323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Eh, don't understand the hype with this one. I purchased the 'Coral My World' mini set at Sephora and I wasn't that impressed. Barely shows up on my skin. It does give a nice glow though, but when I tried layering on more it just starts showing my pores more. I was hoping it would be more coral colored and it's not. I can get cheaper and more pigmented coral blushes then this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If I use a light hand, this blush looks amazing! the fine golden shimmer doesn't make me look oily, it adds a nice glow to the face! It lasts about five hours on me, but around the three hour mark it's faded a bit. The smell was a bit off putting, I like the smell, but it gave me a headache at the same time. But you can't smell it once it's on your cheeks. The powder is finely milled, not chunky. it's so easy to use, it's perfect for summery cheeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

This is an amazing blush!! I was hesitant on buying it bc it's a hefty $30 but well worth the splurge. It gives me very pretty glow on the cheeks and it has a faint rose scent, which i actually like. Packaging is cute too. I use it almost everyday and i only made a little dent. Must buy if youre on the hunt for a good blush