July 30, 2014 | 1577 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte lipstick in Mauve It Over

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by princessmariv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The lipstick isn't bad but it just wasn't what I had expected and it didn't suit my face. But I had no problem with the lipstick itself.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Menchu94

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick!! It is really matte and really drying, but I notice i do well with it if I use rose bud salve under it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by MSar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product as I thought it was going to be a great dupe for my MAC Velvet Teddy. The color of this lipstick is so nice and definitely MLBB. It's a nude brownish color with a hint of pink. It's matte, which I love. However, no matter how much I moisturize my lips, this ends up just looking very chalky and horrible :( I tried so many times to make it work. No matter what I do, it separates and cracks after an hour and I have to just take it off completely. I hate to give it a bad review because the color is so nice!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Non-drying, great-feeling matte. On me, it's a medium warm beigey nude, verging on a light terracotta in some lights. I don't wear it often as it's slightly too brown for me, but I do like having it around for mattifying/neutralizing other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by diane894

I LOVE THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by gluk1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is very similar to Maybelline's Warm Me Up, but slightly cooler, and it still looks good on warm skin tones. It's a very creamy lipstick and lasts about 4 hours before I need to reapply again. There's no noticeable scent or taste to it, which I like. I would highly recommend this matte lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Artbum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Revlon is the superior d/s brand, and this lipstick amazingly outshines many high-end brands in formula and color. gorgeous neutral lip color, non-drying, I love it ~ this is a keeper for sure

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by bagonzalez9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG lipstick! :) love this <3 it's the perfect nude for me (NC25)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by misscoutureland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I must wear this lipstick nearly every day. I spent ages trawling the beauty counters looking for the perfect nude shade only to end up looking like i slathered foundation on my lips like a lot of 'nude' lipsticks look like. this is the perfect natural shade with a hint of peachiness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by peunwha

this is very natural looking toned down nude color.
pretty and sophisticated color. I really like it.