Revlon Matte lipstick in Mauve It Over [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

this is a great neutral color for warm tan skin,pigmented enough that with just one application my lips are colored. Use sparingly for a natural look

on 8/12/2012 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Honestly it doesn't look promising in the tube, but its sooo pretty on the lips.

Like a my lips but better look, you don't really have to think about anything like just put it on and voila you're good to go.

Overall, a very nice lipstick :)

on 7/29/2012 4:26:00 PM

Omg! I bought three bullets after trying it out. I love it so much the only pinky nude which doesn't make me look like a zombie. Finding a pinky nude was a royal pain for me . I have slightly pigmented lips n yellow warm tone medium fair complexion. It is drying like all matte nudes but is lasting. Def recommending to all desi gals.

on 7/11/2012 9:36:00 PM

Love love love this lippie! I bought it a while ago, thinking I liked the color and later realized I didn't like the stick's color, but I gave it a try anyway. This might be a let down to some, but the mauve turns out light pink on my lips and the color is just adorable! A lot of people complain that this lipstick is drying, but I can put foundation over my lips and wear this and yes it dries, but it's matte. What do you expect? Matte isn't sheer, so you're not going to get super glossy, moisturized lips. If it's drying, you might want to use chapstick underneath. However, I can use it alone and I love the matte feel. My lips always feel silky and soft, and because it's matte it lasts MUCH longer as I'm not rubbing my lips together. I applied this lippie about four hours ago and it's still going as strong as when I applied, after food and drink! I think I'll definitely buy the "Sky Pink" once this tube runs out, as I love this lippie's effect! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good, decently priced matte lipstick.

on 6/25/2012 7:32:00 PM

I've been looking for a nice nude lipstick for a long time and I came across a lot of good reviews for this lipstick. The lipstick is a peachy nude so it doesn't go well with my dark skin. It would look good on lighter skin tones. It's definitely a drying lipstick, even if my lips are moisturized well, the lipstick still looks dry. Guess I'll have to keep looking for a nude colour.

on 6/19/2012 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love it, love it, love it. I'll be hard pressed to find a colour that suits my skintone so well and the matte texture is also very flattering. It can wear away quite easily and can crack, I admit that, but for the price? You really can't go wrong. Definite repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

The lipstick isn't bad but it just wasn't what I had expected and it didn't suit my face. But I had no problem with the lipstick itself.

on 6/4/2012 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lipstick!! It is really matte and really drying, but I notice i do well with it if I use rose bud salve under it.

on 6/3/2012 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to love this product as I thought it was going to be a great dupe for my MAC Velvet Teddy. The color of this lipstick is so nice and definitely MLBB. It's a nude brownish color with a hint of pink. It's matte, which I love. However, no matter how much I moisturize my lips, this ends up just looking very chalky and horrible :( I tried so many times to make it work. No matter what I do, it separates and cracks after an hour and I have to just take it off completely. I hate to give it a bad review because the color is so nice!

on 5/15/2012 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Non-drying, great-feeling matte. On me, it's a medium warm beigey nude, verging on a light terracotta in some lights. I don't wear it often as it's slightly too brown for me, but I do like having it around for mattifying/neutralizing other colors.

Popular Lipsticks