Cover Girl Simply Ageless

3.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (4.9%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Ozokerite, Acetyl Glucosamine, Silica, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Methicone, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, May Contain: Iron Oxides, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide

This is a great foundation for the winter as it is so creamy and moisturizing. I haven't tried it in the summer though because I have other foundations I use then. I liked the finish, it was very smooth and nice, and as I have very dry skin it was perfect for it. It gives a bit of a dewy finish, but with a bit of powder its nice and matte. Overall it's a nice foundation and I really have no problem with it whatsoever, but there are a few other foundations that I prefer, so I don't think I will be buying it when I'm out. But don't take that to mean it's not a good foundation!

This foundation makes the skin under my eyes look like crepe paper. The rest of my skin looks like a mask. Even my husband commented on the way I looked like I had too much makeup on. Tried it for 2 months and won't use it again.

on 5/14/2012 10:06:00 PM

I used this foundation for two years straight. I worked very odd hours and needed something hydrating due to lack of sleep. I finished a few compacts of this and the onlycon was finding your shade and rubbing off my work phone.

on 5/11/2012 12:16:00 PM

Good thing about this product is that it covers pretty well..BUT once you put it on..It looks cakey. Looks like poured foundation on your face. Looks oily after a while and it feels heavy on your face. The packaging wasen't good either. The lid came off first week I had it. :( Never purchasing again.

on 5/10/2012 2:33:00 PM

I have normal skin with blemishes, I bought this at target for $14 I think.. it was not worth it. Its very thick looking, one tone type of coverage.

on 4/23/2012 1:04:00 AM

I may only be 25, but I wanted to try this product out just for fun. I really love the texture of it, it blends so well and you don't need much of it. It feels like it's floating on your skin, and leaves my skin looking nice and dewy and not overly made up. Generally speaking, I don't like products that have built in brushes or reusable sponges for application (it just seems gross to me) but that's super minor - just use your fingers for application, or a disposable sponge. Anyway, I will definitely buy this again.

on 4/4/2012 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this product, so much so that I felt compelled to rewrite my review after recently buying this again. I tried it not long after it was released and liked it, actually repurchased multiple times. That was about the time I discovered MUA and began trying different foundations. Recently I picked up Simply Ageless again on a whim and immediately wondered why I ever strayed. Classic Ivory is a perfect color match for me. Because it's a cream formula it's super quick and easy to apply and blend. I don't need much for medium coverage, so one compact lasts me months. This product leaves my skin looking smooth, glowing, and most importantly, still like my skin. Just better! I'm very oily so when it's warm I dust a bit of silica powder on top and that sets it beautifully. Despite being so oily, it wears very well for me throughout the day without melting off or changing colors. I love that this has niacinamide, an ingredient my skin really likes, and physical sunscreen in the form of 5% titanium dioxide (a nice added bonus to whatever sunscreen I'm using underneath). I've yet to label any product as HG but this one has earned it. Highly recommended.

on 4/3/2012 1:51:00 AM

If you can find the right shade in this foundation, it is pretty decent. My skin is on the pale side, but I went with 210 classic ivory because the palest shade was way too light the first time I bought the product.

I used to use covergirl advanced radiance (that used to be in a similar container like aquasmooth only silver) and switched over to this when they stopped making that version of the wet to dry compact foundation.

If you have dark circles you'll need a little more coverage then this offers. I usually go over trouble spots with a more concentrated concealer then blend in with my foundation. it does seem to cover light to medium redness and still sets pretty decent with a light finishing powder.

on 3/1/2012 3:34:00 PM

This foundation actually does what it says it will do: NOT settle into fine lines and wrinkes. It didn't settle into my pores either. I am really suprized and impressed. I used by beloved Estee Lauder Lucidity powder over it, and I asked people what they thought. They told me they thought my skin looked great, and it does. It has much less lines and wrinkles than with other foundations, and does not make my pores look big like other foundations. The only thing is I think I bought a shade a teensy bit dark so I will use very pale powder over it. I just wish you could try out the foundation before hand, to get the best shade. Other than that, I really like this stuff and also it has spf 22 in it. If I have problems I will update but so far, this is one of the best foundations I have tried.

Update: I have been using this for about a month or two. It has not clogged my pores or caused problems. I have switched to applying it with my fingers and I'm generally afraid of those sponges as I feel they can collect bacteria, and fingers (washed) are clean. Also easier to smear around with fingers to create the smooth skin look.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Since I have somewhat fair skin, I purchased the Cover Girl Simply Ageless foundation in shade 210. I wear shade 115 in Makeup For Ever HD foundation, for reference.

I purchased this after seeing my mom wearing it. It made her skin look flawless, so I just had to try it, even though we have different skin types. My mom is 62 years old and has a great complexion, with a few wrinkles. My skin is dry and I have moderate rosacea with reactive redness on my cheeks and nose.

This foundation is very easy to apply. When I first purchased this, I was amazed at how much time this foundation saved me in my morning routine! Prior to wearing this, I wore Revlon PhotoReady (which worked okay for me), and it took a lot longer to blend it in evenly. Applying this foundation is incredibly easy.

I have to say, this foundation really looks fantastic on me. The medium coverage that it gives me looks so natural, and I've received several compliments on my "skin"--not my makeup--while wearing this. It covers my redness perfectly, doesn't dry my skin out, and doesn't emphasize dry areas on my face. Plus, my foundation looked flawless all day long without wearing a primer underneath, even though I live in a very humid area.

Unfortunately, though, my love for this foundation was short-lived, because I started breaking out a few days after wearing this. I usually don't break out at all; I usually get a blemish once every few months, if at all. So when I started seeing 3 blemishes popping up at a time, I knew that this foundation was the culprit, since I hadn't changed anything else in my makeup routine.

My mom hasn't broken out from using this, but she doesn't have many sensitivities to cosmetics. I, however, have extremely sensitive skin, and something in this foundation didn't agree with it.

I didn't give this product a low rating, though, because I believe this could work very well for a lot of people who have skin that isn't so sensitive. Plus, the packaging is great, in my opinion, because it's sturdy, and it has a compartment to keep the sponge in, which is great for travel. It isn't bulky packaging, either.

I definitely recommend that you give this foundation a try if you're looking for a reasonably-priced medium coverage foundation that's easy to apply.

Popular Crème Foundations