September 22, 2014 | 957 users online

Powder - Coty - airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by ashmccord88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best powder for oily skin hands down. Great price and last forever!. I agree I hated the old packaging, But the last 2 times I have bought it, it has been in a new hard plastic container which I love! Wonderful coverage and long lasting. It had a light scent and does not last at least to me and I have terrible migraines which I take pills for everyday and it did not give me a headache because of the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by dashdoll20

i only gave the packaging a 2 because a lot of product comes out of the holes and can be very messy if not careful. It covers really well and leaves a matte finish. The smell however reminds me of my grandmas perfume!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 6:41:00 AM More reviews by sorandomgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product! It looks fantastic with my pale skin! It has amazing coverage. You can't see my freckles, blemishes, redness or dark bags! I use revlon colorstay foundation underneath and my face just looks absolutely fantastic. I hope I can find out where to buy it from because where it was bought from closed down. I am unsure of the price as it was actually my mother who bought it but whether it is cheap or expensive, it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by coffeekim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this powder in Walgreen's today for the first time. Ive always heard nice things about it but have never had any. I'm really pleased with it. The smell is so nice too and a friend told me today that its the same smell as Coty's classic fragrance L'Origin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by ginadestra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a great find for girls who like that velvet, matte look to they're skin like me! This powder really sets my makeup in place and helps keep my matte finish throughout the day. I have acne prone, combo skin and this powder combined with Revlon Colorstay Foundation and Lorac Aquaprime do wonders for my flawless looking skin. The new packaging is not as vintage and cute looking as the old one, but is much more practical having the plastic sifter inside it. Also comes with a small puff but I prefer a powder brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by TopNotchCherrii

The scent of this brings back memories of being a child and watching my mother and grandmother putting on their makeup.
No the baby/lavander scent isn't for everyone but its worth it.
I am NC25 for reference and have been looking for something that wasn't going to add more color to my Studio Fix Liquid.
I wanted my skin to peak thru and seem natual and flawless and for 7 bucks and a whole lot of product its a dream come true.
Worn by itself and not blended well enough it can give a white cast affect to the face. The only this the powder-puff is good for is holding the powder down so that its not all over the place when you open the top (which is one con because it doesnt lock)
Product is amazing for setting undereye conceler and the product itself gives my face a silky to the touch feeling.
Can beat it for price, amount and quality
Def Recommend

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Shade reference: NC 15 (NC20 during the summer), and I wear 070-41 in this. Really does provide extra coverage. I wear this over my Revlon CS liq comb/oily fndt in Buff using an Ecotools kabuki to apply. Just poreless!! And as with any powder, I dip, tap, and pat it gently around my eyes with a eyeshadow brush (such as NYX B13) for application perfection on my aging skin. Provides extra coverage for my dark under eye circles without ugly cake-up or settling into fin/e lines. And the light scent reminds me of warm memories of years ago... watching my grandma apply this over her Oil of Olay lotion. She always had such flawless skin! The amount you get in the cute container is insanely generous! I don't care about the film really. I just poke a few holes in it and shake into a clean lid what I need each use. Doesn't get all over the place this way. I will repurchase....if I ever run out.

EDIT 12/19/12: I now use Estee Lauder Double Wear liquid foundation in Bone 17 1W1....after I apply Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + MAC Strobe Cream. Then, when I use this powder, I use it only on my t-zone (except my nose). The reason for the foundation switch? I found I needed one that was more yellow than Revlon Buff (as Buff is more neutral).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by heyLYLAxoxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the first item that has ever inspired me to write a review.

For me, this stuff is total HG status.
I have previously tried MUFE's Super Matte Loose Powder and Palladio Rice Powder, but this stuff blows them out of the water. MUFE's Matte Powder never gave me the truly poreless, oil free results I needed, and Palladio's Rice Powder is nice but doesn't give the same coverage that this does.

This product makes me stay matte ALL day! I applied it this morning over my Revlon ColorStay (another HG) and it is still perfect after a day of shopping. I pat it on t-zone and cheeks with some makeup puffs that I bought at Wal-Mart and then use the puff that comes with it to sort of blend everything together.

I've been using it for the last 4 or 5 days and I haven't seen any emerging breakouts, but I'll update if a crisis occurs.

I recommend 100%!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2010 5:15:00 AM More reviews by ineffable

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim at CVS one night because it was cheap and you got a lot of product for the price.

First off, the packaging (I bought it before they changed it to plastic) was less than stellar, but I did like the Victorian-style powder puffs on it, so I ended up transferring it into a wooden box I had. The smell reminds me of an old lady, which I don't mind, and seeing as it fades after about five minutes, wouldn't be a con even if I didn't like it. Now, I have very oily acne-prone skin and as far as I know, this never broke me out. (I still had horrid breakouts, but that was because the water where I lived was similar to pool water, horrid. It made my hair feel like straw and my skin look like I got attacked by bees.)

It does keep the shine away for a good while, and it has very pink undertones, so it fits my skin color perfectly. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't come in deeper colors, even if I'm as pale as paper, I can see this being a problem for people with darker skin. So, not a personal problem, but it may be for others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this stuff and it is now HG status for me. I use it alone or over foundation. It helps my make up stay all day, I never have a problem with my make up wearing off. Sets foundation perfectly and when I wear it alone it looks very natural. Light weight, this is the perfect stuff for me.
Please see my complete review of this product under its Coty Airspun Loose Powder to get all the info I have on this product, this is the shade I buy, but the full review is under the general name.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No