April 18, 2014 | 1886 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Blue Skies bubble bar

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2005 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Wowestgirl

I'm so excited that LUSH finally opened in Los Angeles!! I've been wanting to try this bubble bar ever since I saw them making it on the show STRIPPED on the Style Channel. Luckily I like the smell of Patchouli or else I would be total put off by this stuff. It was $9.95 for a slice - OUCH! They said that I could split the bar in half for two uses. I went home and actually split the bar into quarters and it was still plenty of scent and bubbles to go around. My skin felt super nice and scented as did the hubby's ( we shared the bath) and the water was a beautiful light blue color. Very nice product, but only 4 lipsticks for the expensive price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2004 1:34:00 PM More reviews by pizda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this a lot and I don't find the patchouli to be overwhelming, but I liked it better when Lush made this as a bath gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2004 5:40:00 PM More reviews by moonbucket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ooh! I love the smell of this one. Smells mostly like patchouli with cinnamon and the slightest bit of sandalwood. It brings back a lot of good childhood memories (having hippie parents = one very patchouli scented childhood) The smell was REALLY strong too. I used less than a third of the bar and the entire upstairs of my house smelled like patchouli for the rest of the day. It leaves a great scent on your skin too. The water turns a lovely sky blue with LOTS of bubbles! (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2004 4:12:00 PM More reviews by lisabell10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

By far one of my absolute favorites from LUSH. I'm seeing some people complaining about the price, but this is a double-sized bubble bar -- I break it into at least 3 pieces. So if you divide the price by number of baths, it's not bad, IMO. It has a glorious, soothing, spicy scent. And the water turns a gorgeous blue with, you got it, FLUFFY WHITE CLOUDS of bubbles :) This is a staple for me. If you don't like yours, page me!! :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2004 1:50:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I looove the scent of this BBS. Sort of patchouli and piney. Very crisp, very earthy. It makes a good amount of lasting bubbles (even when miserly cut into 1/6ths to use, like I do)and turns the water a nice shade of pale blue. A nice bath treat.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2004 2:13:00 AM More reviews by impishnature

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Way overpriced. Nice bubbles that last until you're done (no matter how long), as usual. The scent is...a non-descript medium to light patchouli (frankincense and cinnamon leaf don't really make an appearance). If you like patchouli, go with the Karma bubble bar (or Middle Earth Turns To Rock soap).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2003 6:16:00 PM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the scent of Patchouli and this bubble bar has it by the bucketloads. It makes tons of bubbles too. Unfortunately I used half a bar the first time and ended up itching all over (nobody told me how much to use). Since then I use one sixth of a bar and it is just perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2003 11:12:00 AM More reviews by LINDAPETTAI

I loooved this smell.. but since I got the Return of the Bubblebars gift set, my bubblebar was pretty small. The were a lot of bubbles but i wanted MORE! The smell is slightly patchouli but not overpowering! smells lovely turns your bathtub water light

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2003 12:21:00 PM More reviews by jobrayne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite Lush bubble bar. And of course, they have to be stopping it now (grrr!). I love the calming scent and the color it makes the water. THe bubbles are unbeatable! Too bad they hiked the price AGAIN to nearly 3! Scandalous. 5 lipsticks for

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2003 11:55:00 PM More reviews by dugurl

I really disliked the smell of this. Could not get rid of the smell! But it bubbled well and was not drying. Much prefer Creamy Candy